Army probes NFL player's death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
I thought it was a joke how they used this guy's death as basically a rally cry for others to join up. Giving him medals posthumously only because he was famous was insulting and rather transparent.

I think it's even worse how they are now getting caught in a lie and are still trying to hide it. I wonder what Pat would think of all this, this is what he died for.

botankus
Pat Tillman was a solid player for a terrible team. I watch the NFL every Sunday, and even with that it's really, really, hard to name more than 3 players on the Arizona Cardinals defense year-in and year-out. He was a household name - in my house. As a Steelers fan, I would have loved to have seen him in Black and Gold - especially after the departure of Carnell Lake.

Now back to the discussion.

KidRock
Originally posted by KharmaDog
I thought it was a joke how they used this guy's death as basically a rally cry for others to join up. Giving him medals posthumously only because he was famous was insulting and rather transparent.

I think it's even worse how they are now getting caught in a lie and are still trying to hide it. I wonder what Pat would think of all this, this is what he died for.

I think they gave him medals for fighting and trying to help another unit during an ambush. God some of you people make it out like every single thing that goes on in the government is corrupt. George Bush could go visit a childrens hospital or Donate money to some charity and you people will still go crazy "omg thats all blood money!" or "hes only going to that childrens hospital to get votes!!" Give it up.

KharmaDog
Actually Kid, there is an investigation to see if that story and why they gave him medals is at all true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.