howdddyyyy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joeykangaroo
i dnt hink i need explain

§P0oO&#8719
explain?

Da Moose
HI! how are you? I'm moose! It's so nice to meet you. smile

joeykangaroo
hey ya....yeh explain

Filth
Fool.

joeykangaroo
ur the famous moose

joeykangaroo

Filth
Moose is a legend among forum goers.

joeykangaroo
hu u callin a foool

joeykangaroo
ohhh okay... that dnt realli mean anything to me but what the heck

Da Moose
Originally posted by joeykangaroo
ur the famous moose

I dunno about famous, but I am Moose, yeah. You seemed to know a lot about me yesterday. How is that?

Filth
Firstaly i am calling you a fool.

Secondaly your a fool if you did not understand what i said.

joeykangaroo
is filth...a goth then

joeykangaroo
well duhhhhh yeh i understood what u said, i just wanted to know who u sayin it to-so shutup u ent clever

Filth
Some say that, but i feel my title fit me better.

Da Moose
Originally posted by Filth
Firstaly i am calling you a fool.

Secondaly your a fool if you did not understand what i said.

laughing out loud I think you explained that well.

Sidebar: The quote under your sig...I have to tell you that the Caine theory on being the first vampire TOTALLY engrosses me, if it is the biblical Cain you are referring to.

joeykangaroo
some one was talkin bout u, but u seem alrite

Filth
Originally posted by Da Moose
laughing out loud I think you explained that well.

Sidebar: The quote under your sig...I have to tell you that the Caine theory on being the first vampire TOTALLY engrosses me, if it is the biblical Cain you are referring to.

Caine was the first only in the book of nod, i mearly feel the quote is a good one, do you not agree?

joeykangaroo
lmaooooo vampire

joeykangaroo
no

Da Moose
some one was talkin bout u, but u seem alrite

Is that so? It seems like lots of people who are just joining our hallowed halls have been talking about me lately. It's become an epidemic.

joeykangaroo
*yawnssss*

joeykangaroo
ent it, but talkin bout u for wrong resons as in- how much they hate u big grin

Filth
lmaooooo vampire

Open your mind fool.

Da Moose
Caine was the first only in the book of nod, i mearly feel the quote is a good one, do you not agree?

I like the quote. I am a complete vampire lore junky...and of the different theories of the origin of Vampirism, I believe that the Story of Cain is my favourite.

Da Moose
ent it, but talkin bout u for wrong resons as in- how much they hate u big grin

Oh yeah....but see, the thing is, I could honestly care less. The only person whom I truly don't get along with is Sun Ce. Other than that, everyone is cool in my books.

Filth
I like the quote. I am a complete vampire lore junky...and of the different theories of the origin of Vampirism, I believe that the Story of Cain is my favourite.

Nice to meet someone who respects the lore, i also like the Caine story the best, it teaches us alot of morality dont you agree?

§P0oO&#8719
im reading the book of nod WOOOOOOOOOOOO

joeykangaroo
so what did u do so bad to them

Filth
Oh yeah....but see, the thing is, I could honestly care less. The only person whom I truly don't get along with is Sun Ce. Other than that, everyone is cool in my books.

Wow I know Sun Ce in real, and he is a cool guy genraly gets along with everyone.

joeykangaroo
fair enough

Filth

joeykangaroo
r u all like higher members or summit

§P0oO&#8719
I have read quite a few times, its is a great book.

yar it seems cool so far, i have read very little of it at the mo'

joeykangaroo
wheras...i dnt do reading

Da Moose
Nice to meet someone who respects the lore, i also like the Caine story the best, it teaches us alot of morality dont you agree?

I don't know that I can honestly say that I've thought of it from that angle. I suppose if you look at it from his fall from God's grace, to the utter pits of hell's grasp, then yeah, I totally agree. I think a lot of it depends on the version of the story and what embellishments are added as well. I wish someone could definitively come up with a bona fide way to explain the existence and beginnings of vampire lore.

§P0oO&#8719
wheras...i dnt do reading

wow your a rebel roll eyes (sarcastic)

joeykangaroo

joeykangaroo
erm no

joeykangaroo
i just ent a geek that likes readin 24/7

Da Moose
so what did u do so bad to them

Who? The people who don't like me? I have neither the time to think about it, nor to care. Honestly, I try to get along with everyone, but personalities conflict and for whatever reason, I get branded an ass, or jerk, or as you so nicely put it, a pric.k. Whatever.

joeykangaroo
and if that was suppost to b a joke- ur missin the main component..... it wernt funny

joeykangaroo
o....k nah ur prob just sarcastic..... n they dnt like it. *oh well*

Filth
I don't know that I can honestly say that I've thought of it from that angle. I suppose if you look at it from his fall from God's grace, to the utter pits of hell's grasp, then yeah, I totally agree. I think a lot of it depends on the version of the story and what embellishments are added as well. I wish someone could definitively come up with a bona fide way to explain the existence and beginnings of vampire lore.

I feel it is a great moral story, if you look at it the right way.

Vampire lore goes way back, even Homers Oddecy mention the undead who crave blood, though this is not what vampirism is about still it sergests that it goes back far.

Filth
i just ent a geek that likes readin 24/7

Knowledge is power my friend.

joeykangaroo
how old r u

joeykangaroo
yeh w/e.............

§P0oO&#8719
Knowledge is power my friend.

Testify

joeykangaroo
whats the big deal with "vampires"

Da Moose
o....k nah ur prob just sarcastic..... n they dnt like it. *oh well*

If people assume that the persona that I 'portray' in a damn forum is the REAL me, then it is THEM that has the problem, not me, and like I said, I could care less.

Filth
how old r u

Does it matter how old my physical body is?

Da Moose
I feel it is a great moral story, if you look at it the right way.

Vampire lore goes way back, even Homers Oddecy mention the undead who crave blood, though this is not what vampirism is about still it sergests that it goes back far.

You must have some good links to vampire lore sites...if so, would you mind sharing them?

§P0oO&#8719

Its all about the mind

Devalion
So are you you, or not? Moose you confused me!

joeykangaroo
Happy Dance

joeykangaroo

*laughs* wudnt it have been easier to just say

joeykangaroo
....yer

Filth
You must have some good links to vampire lore sites...if so, would you mind sharing them?

Most of what i had is now lost. but i do have a link to the book of nod http://www.cs.bilkent.edu.tr/~serkan/extras/Vampire_the_Masquerade_the_Book_Nod.pdf.

and this http://p206.ezboard.com/bsanguinarius forum may have someon lore.

joeykangaroo
i like the way u all stik together on everything...but its quite anoying-or it that u all just happen to think the same

Da Moose
Originally posted by Devalion
So are you you, or not? Moose you confused me!

Am I or am I not WHAT? Darlin, I'm confusing YOU? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Filth
i like the way u all stik together on everything...but its quite anoying-or it that u all just happen to think the same

You are a fool.

Da Moose
Most of what i had is now lost. but i do have a link to the book of nod http://www.cs.bilkent.edu.tr/~serkan/extras/Vampire_the_Masquerade_the_Book_Nod.pdf.

and this http://p206.ezboard.com/bsanguinarius forum may have someon lore.

Thanks. smile

Filth
no problem, its nice to see someone has intrest.

joeykangaroo
explain

joeykangaroo
You are a fool.
what exactally makes u think that

Filth
Explain what?

joeykangaroo
lmaooooo says the "vampire" wwoooooow

joeykangaroo
laughing

Filth
What makes me think that is that you act like a fool, closed minded aswell.

joeykangaroo
laughing out loud

Da Moose
lmaooooo says the "vampire" wwoooooow

I'm sorry man, but it's so completely obvious that you are here to antagonize and abuse. Why bother? Does it give you pleasure?

joeykangaroo
wtf

joeykangaroo
coz hes sayin shit bout me bein fool so ya know- not like i ent gonna say anytihng bk

joeykangaroo
n that fact hes so totally PISSIN ME OFF

Devalion
Am I or am I not WHAT? Darlin, I'm confusing YOU? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sorry hun, I'll go and hide in my corner again

§P0oO&#8719
ya shoulden't take the piss out of what he likes that is just harsh... im talking to you kangaroo

joeykangaroo
blink

joeykangaroo
and what

Da Moose
coz hes sayin shit bout me bein fool so ya know- not like i ent gonna say anytihng bk

No no, I'm not talking about that. Of course you have a right to defend yourself. What I'm implying is that yesterday, you, a newly registered person, comes in and starts a WHO the hell is this Moose Prick thread, without even knowing me, or apparently, anyone here.
That leads me to believe one of 2 things.

1) you are a sock of another member

2) you are friends with someone who doesn't like me

or

3) you are simply a mal-adjusted person with little to no life, scruples or redeeming social value.

joeykangaroo
soz i dnt care wo tu think- if hes gonna say stuff bout me im obviously gonna reply duhh

Da Moose
Originally posted by Devalion
Sorry hun, I'll go and hide in my corner again

But I don't...I don't understand....it's me...it's REALLY me!! confused

joeykangaroo
lol says the person that everyyyy1 hates- and is a "higher member" n u say i have no life HAHAHAHAHA

§P0oO&#8719
No no, I'm not talking about that. Of course you have a right to defend yourself. What I'm implying is that yesterday, you, a newly registered person, comes in and starts a WHO the hell is this Moose Prick thread, without even knowing me, or apparently, anyone here.
That leads me to believe one of 2 things.

1) you are a sock of another member

2) you are friends with someone who doesn't like me

or

3) you are simply a mal-adjusted person with little to no life, scruples or redeeming social value.

4) you post 4 times when once would be enough

§P0oO&#8719
lol says the person that everyyyy1 hates- and is a "higher member" n u say i have no life HAHAHAHAHA

erm only the peopole that have been regestered for like a day *cough* SOCK!! *cough* hate him

joeykangaroo
laughing out loud

joeykangaroo
wtf is a sock godamn it , and no not the 1 u put on your feet

joeykangaroo
cough* shutup * cough

§P0oO&#8719
You see, you could have put
laughing out loud Originally posted by joeykangaroo
wtf is a sock godamn it , and no not the 1 u put on your feet Originally posted by joeykangaroo
cough* shutup * cough

in one post... pathetic

joeykangaroo
i have to....coz the rest of u talk bout shit like...books

Filth
soz i dnt care wo tu think- if hes gonna say stuff bout me im obviously gonna reply duhh

I am sorry if you took offence in what i said, but you are acting foolish.

joeykangaroo
says the "spoooooooooon" what happenin wit ya name dude

joeykangaroo
like i care...no

joeykangaroo
and why if i open a thread the same godman ppl come in it -aka u , this wernt ment for u
so b gone

§P0oO&#8719
says the "spoooooooooon" what happenin wit ya name dude

a technical problem which im getting sorted out...

Filth

joeykangaroo
*yawns*

joeykangaroo

Da Moose

Ok...listen, I'm trying desperately to understand your garbled english, but it's not working too well.

You're right, EVERYONE here hates me. I am loathed by all. Another reason that makes me believe that you are not a 'Newb" so to speak. WHAT on earth are you basing that on? You've been here for HOW long?

So, please, don't let us hold you up from doing whatever it is you do there in the shallow, darkened place you call your mind.

joeykangaroo
u lot sound so sad...no seriously u do

Filth

joeykangaroo
hello that was from ages ago

§P0oO&#8719
Ok...listen, I'm trying desperately to understand your garbled english, but it's not working too well.

You're right, EVERYONE here hates me. I am loathed by all. Another reason that makes me believe that you are not a 'Newb" so to speak. WHAT on earth are you basing that on? You've been here for HOW long?

So, please, don't let us hold you up from doing whatever it is you do there in the shallow, darkened place you call your mind.

yeah i f**king hate ya... laughing laughing laughing laughing jk

Filth

laughing thats great stuff Moose

joeykangaroo
*10 mins later*

joeykangaroo
i can safly say... the feelings mutral ...............

joeykangaroo
so nxt time u see my name...dnt bother comin in

§P0oO&#8719
what are you on about, "kangaroo" you might want to go back to school and learn how to make sense

Filth
I agree

joeykangaroo
yous a bit slow ent ya...n ugly to
shammmmmmmmme
laughing out loud no seriously im fed up of u rtrds so ya know.... outta here

Clovie
i dnt hink i need explain i think you do need to explain
i'm TOO stupid aparently to understand your 'type-talk'

Da Moose
i can safly say... the feelings mutral ...............

I hate it when things are mutral. Even more so that mutual.

Hey! I got you a present! big grin It's a DICTIONARY! It'll learn you how to read and write and stuff...and ya'll don't need no skoolin' for it!

joeykangaroo
sleep

joeykangaroo
was that suppost to shame me moose
soz but it no wrk

joeykangaroo
laughing out loud

joeykangaroo
w/e l8rz

§P0oO&#8719
yous a bit slow ent ya...n ugly to
shammmmmmmmme
laughing out loud no seriously im fed up of u rtrds so ya know.... outta here

he's calling us retards laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by Clovie
i think you do need to explain
i'm TOO stupid aparently to understand your 'type-talk'
1. yeh u are
2. bye

lil bitchiness
Didn't I already warn you about bashing, joeykangaroo?

Stop trolling and bashing other members, or I will ban you.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.