Holocaust vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
the son of Apoc vs the man of Steel.

Mainstream
I just read up on HC he'd win. anyone doubts..the son of Apoc?

DarkCrawler
I think Supes could win.

Mainstream
yeah he could...but HC is pure energy so heat vision won't work and physical attacks won't work on him neither

ZephroCarnelian
If he's made of pure energy then I don't think Supes could do anything....

He could always fly around him in a circle really really fast! That usually makes something happen! big grin

DarkCrawler
Usually it involves cowboys/cowboy hats.

Mainstream
yeah....I seen the orginal movie.

ZephroCarnelian
lol! You've gotta love the old flying in circles trick!

You know that if you run backward around the world fast enough you go back in time? wink

Bit like bloody Star Trek 4 lol.

Mainstream
cool jumpwoot

DarkCrawler
Hyperion killed Holocaust recently in Exiles, so I think Superman could do the same.

Mainstream
I got that book...but Hyperion can absorb radation....so yeah he could beat HC.

eleveninches
Supes could beat holo with his both hands tied behind his back

long pig
Holocaust could break adamantium right?

Xplosive
Originally posted by eleveninches
Supes could beat holo with his both hands tied behind his back

LOL, but I think Superman would find away to beat him.

derrick24
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Hyperion killed Holocaust recently in Exiles, so I think Superman could do the same.

I read the exiles book that youre talking about with hyperion. That hyperion would destroy superman with no problem. That guy killed the avengers, x-men, and fantastic four at once ending with his breaking thors neck. Then it was stated that he killed galactus without any effort. Thats why he beat holocaust, hyperion was considered unbeatable and if you keep reading exiles you will see more of his power.

Hyperion tapped into more of his power making him like a god. Hyperion in the exiles version would destroy superman, with the power they were showing that he had in the comics, he might have the power to kill the entire jla.

Back to the fight, I dont know who would win, holocaust is a great fighter and he is completely invulnerable with no weaknesses to physical attack and he is in the 100 class range in strength and has great speed. Superman fans please dont say that his punches wont connect because if batman had superstrength and durability he would give superman a run for his money. but good fight, i think holocaust wins sense he reminds me of doomsday added with a powerful blast.

Mainstream
it'd be a tie...heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

ebonyblade1
According to holocaust bio, you break his armor, he will just dissapate and die. I believe superman could do it easily.

Mainstream
technically he could..but supes would never kill someone....usually.

ebonyblade1
That hyperion isn't that tough blink and gambit beat him. The exiles will beat him again. And there is no way he can beat the JLA. He killed alternate timeline avengers most of the alternate timeline characters or not as strong as the prime time line counterpart. I mean he killed a hippie hulk. How strong could hippie hulk be?

ebonyblade1
Yeah you are right superman would try to talk him down or something like that.

Mainstream
dude.....I have no clue...and Banner was in controll so he couldn't have been as strong as Savage Hulk.

derrick24
the hyperion from the exiles also killed galactus, he killed everyone in his universe, thats why he was happy that he was chosen to be with the weapon x because he was alone in his universe because he killed everybody. He would kill superman. Almost forgot gambit and blink didnt kill anybody, his own power took him down when blink teleported it behind his back, get your story straight. Then gambit got a magical knife that could cut thru anything, charged it up with his powers and stabbed hyperion with it blowing him up. Then hyperion entire body reformed itself, flesh and bone just appeared and made an entire new body for hyperion. That hyperion would destroy superman and was alot stronger than superman, thats why he cracked holocaust armour. Superman isnt cracking the armour because holocaust is totally inderstructible towards any physical means. If he did break the armour that would be the worst mistake of his life since holocaust is a walking nuclear weopon, thats why he wears the armour. When hyperion ripped thru his armour, with his nose he snorted up all the nuclear radiation that holocaust was made of. with his nose he sucked his entire life essence. Superman cant do that, this will be a good and hard fight for superman,with superman thinking of a way to bring holocaust down. Hyperion would destroy superman with one hand tied behind his back, the one from the exiles timeline.

Mainstream
Blink mention she believed Hype could beat Apoc....yeah right.

derrick24
he could beat apocalypse, the guy killed everybody in his universe, including galactus, do you think that apocalypse is as powerful as galactus. The guy killed the avenger, xmen, spiderman and hulk by at the same time, by himself. if anybody fights this guy theyre in a losing battle, including the jla.

Wickerman
What happens? Superman makes a phonecall to a certain Mr. Bennet Du Paris. Holocaust wets his pants

~wickerman~

Mainstream
Originally posted by derrick24
he could beat apocalypse, the guy killed everybody in his universe, including galactus, do you think that apocalypse is as powerful as galactus. The guy killed the avenger, xmen, spiderman and hulk by at the same time, by himself. if anybody fights this guy theyre in a losing battle, including the jla.

Apocaypse most was on a vacation in another demenison or something big grin

derrick24
it was never stated if he killed apocalypse in his universe or not. He must have done so since he stated that he killed everyone in his universe.

Wickerman
it was never stated if he killed apocalypse in his universe or not. He must have done so since he stated that he killed everyone in his universe.

New Sun did the same thing to his Universe...or rather the process of creating him did. Does this mean that he can take on Galactus or Phoenix? I sincerely doubt it. After all, Gambit managed to overload him and thereby "destroy" him.

~wickerman~

derrick24
how did gambit destroy him when he still is fighting against the exiles now. Every cell in his body created body part, restoring his entire body. The sword that was use against hyperion was magical and it was stated that it could cut thru any substance and then gambit also powered it up with his power to make sure to finish the job. and whats your point, it was stated that he killed galactus and it showed that he destroy every hero and villian in the pages of exiles. blink herself said that he is unbeatable, impossible to kill. he will destroy superman. Once i see superman stop bleeding in all of his comics, that wont change the fact that i think holocaust and i know for a fact hyperion would destroy him.

Wickerman
how did gambit destroy him when he still is fighting against the exiles now. Every cell in his body created body part, restoring his entire body. The sword that was use against hyperion was magical and it was stated that it could cut thru any substance and then gambit also powered it up with his power to make sure to finish the job. and whats your point, it was stated that he killed galactus and it showed that he destroy every hero and villian in the pages of exiles. blink herself said that he is unbeatable, impossible to kill. he will destroy superman. Once i see superman stop bleeding in all of his comics, that wont change the fact that i think holocaust and i know for a fact hyperion would destroy him.

No, my point is that there are too many loop-holes in the writings. If what was said of New Sun was correct, Gambit couldn't have possibly taken him out. And maybe just like that, Holocaust couldn't take Superman. That's what i'm trying to say.

~wickerman~

long pig
Hyperion is tough an all but he is insane.
He didn't do any of the things he said.

Gladiator faught him once, and Gladiator BROKE HIS NECK.

Very easily i might add.

Wickerman
Exodus faced Holocaust and gave him a HELL of a lot of trouble. Although i can't remember if after re entering Earth and smashing down during their titanic battle it was Exodus standing over Holocaust or the other way around.

~wickerman~

whirlysplat
I hate Gladiator but that is true, in the battle of the marvel knock off supermen Gladiato won. However peoples powers vary dimension to dimension. This Hyperion regenerated in recent exiles from bits. I think he was tougher than the one little G fought. However I still think he lied a great deal, like you also believeOriginally posted by long pig
Hyperion is tough an all but he is insane.
He didn't do any of the things he said.

Gladiator faught him once, and Gladiator BROKE HIS NECK.

Very easily i might add.

long pig
Oh he lied his ass off.

He either lied or the people from his dimention are insanly less powerful than they are in real dimention.
Kinda like superman fighting normal humans, because Gladiator kicked his ever-loving ass.

whirlysplat
Very true or his a lot more powerful, but until I see the evidence I go with your analysis totallybig grinOriginally posted by long pig
Oh he lied his ass off.

He either lied or the people from his dimention are insanly less powerful than they are in real dimention.
Kinda like superman fighting normal humans, because Gladiator kicked his ever-loving ass.

Wickerman
Originally posted by long pig
Oh he lied his ass off.

this is what i am lead to believe myself.

~wickerman~

derrick24
them are 2 different hyperions that you all are talking about the hyperion that gladiator defeated was main stream hyperion, the other is from an alternate universe. Gladiator would destroy superman so dont even bring him in the battle. Hyperion did kill everyone in his universe and was going to do the same thing with the other universe that timebroker sent him to, until he was tricked by blink, she made his own power paralyze him and then gambit got a magical sword that could cut thru anything, charged it up and stabbed it thru him blowing him up. THEN HIS ENTIRE BODY, CREATED BODY PARTS, BRINGING HIM BACK TO WHOLE. that guy has the power to kill superman and anybody else on the jla, the guy broke thors kneck without breaking a sweat, he crushed colossus hands with just a squezze. AND HE DID KILL GALACTUS IN HIS UNIVERSE, ALONG WITH EVERYBODY ELSE, READ THE EXILES. when holocaust fought him that was a losing battle but against superman thats a different story, holocaust could or couldnt win this battle, it depends.

whirlysplat
Dearest "Derrick",

Firstly I would like to ask how you are, well, good, I am glad.
Now about Hyperion, he has regenerated in Exiles and yes he broke Thors neck. Like him though the Thor in an alternative universe is alternative.
Hyperion could not have killed everyone in that universe as he states the humans nuked him, he was the only survivor on that planet. Yes Gambit used Magicks sword on him blowing him to bits. Hardly that invulnerable. He is undoubtedly powerful and he did tear holacaust apart. So would Supes. You state don't bring Supes into this argument he is in this argument. This whole threads about him. I have seen nothing that indicates Hyperion is as powerful as the "G"man, thats Galactus.

Anyway hope you have a nice day "derrick"

All the best

The splatterpuss

them are 2 different hyperions that you all are talking about the hyperion that gladiator defeated was main stream hyperion, the other is from an alternate universe. Gladiator would destroy superman so dont even bring him in the battle. Hyperion did kill everyone in his universe and was going to do the same thing with the other universe that timebroker sent him to, until he was tricked by blink, she made his own power paralyze him and then gambit got a magical sword that could cut thru anything, charged it up and stabbed it thru him blowing him up. THEN HIS ENTIRE BODY, CREATED BODY PARTS, BRINGING HIM BACK TO WHOLE. that guy has the power to kill superman and anybody else on the jla, the guy broke thors kneck without breaking a sweat, he crushed colossus hands with just a squezze. AND HE DID KILL GALACTUS IN HIS UNIVERSE, ALONG WITH EVERYBODY ELSE, READ THE EXILES. when holocaust fought him that was a losing battle but against superman thats a different story, holocaust could or couldnt win this battle, it depends.

Xplosive
Superman

Mainstream
Originally posted by Xplosive
Superman

sad alotta people seem to say that.

derrick24
thanks whirlysplat for the kind words but it was a couple of things you got wrong. Hyperion in that universe is 10 times as powerful as superman. Lets say if the characters from the alternate universe where weaker than the ones from mainstream (which youre guessing, you really dont know), that is still a huge feet for a single man to pull. Current superman is now bleeding out of the mouth, nose, eyes, and get scratched up, stabbed by ral ul, handled by batman, knocked out by captain marvel,keep a black eye, i can keep going if you want me to. im going to give you a bio on holocaust so you would know what superman is against because the guy is totally indestructible, the only person that could do that to him would be hyperion because he is uber powerful. You were right about the humans knucking him but what does that have to do with the cosmic hero and villians, they were also destroyed by his hands, including galactus. Hyperion dont live on earth, hes and eternal, a cosmic being. when he fought gladiator he wasnt at his complete power, ( read bio on him please) but alternate timeline has complete control over his powers. And the fight with holocaust and exodus, do you know who exodus is, imo exodus would destroy superman, that was a bad argument.
Theres no force that could break thru that shell of holocaust, not apocalypse, xmen, magneto, shaw, no one and not superman. Hyperion is alot more powerful than superman, keep hyperion out of the battle because if both of them were to team up and fight hyperion he would literally kill them with ease.
Hope no hard feeling whirlyspat, just debating a arguement on the power display that i have witness and ill be back with a bio for holocaust powers.

derrick24
and dont put gladiator in it either because he will kill superman, due to speed and more strenght.

derrick24
holocaust powers:

Powers and Abilities:
enhanced strength, endurance, reflexes, and physical invulnerability, direct bio-nuclear microwave blasts, drain lifeforce from others to charge his phasing and shapeshifting crystalline armor

whirlysplat
I see.

roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

based on what Canon

derrick24
i was just playing with that post but he is more powerful than superman in every area.

derrick24
i dont know how strong either of them are but people alway put up the argument that superman is stronger than every marvel character, i just wanted to beat someone to it. but power wise he is alot more powerful than superman as stated on the site with hyperion vs superman vs gladiator, go check it out whirlyspat.

derrick24
i will also give you a bio on hyperion-

whirlysplat
So this Hyperion doesn't live on Earth, then why did the humans nuke it and he had no one to talk to. He actually originally cme from the microverse in Marvel 616 universe. I know I have the original appearences of both Hyperions in the 616 universe the Squadron Supreme and Sinister Hyperions. The original Thundra used to knock him about in Marvel 2 in 1, as for Holacaust, you reckon Apocalypse is Stronger than Superman thensmileOriginally posted by derrick24
thanks whirlysplat for the kind words but it was a couple of things you got wrong. Hyperion in that universe is 10 times as powerful as superman. Lets say if the characters from the alternate universe where weaker than the ones from mainstream (which youre guessing, you really dont know), that is still a huge feet for a single man to pull. Current superman is now bleeding out of the mouth, nose, eyes, and get scratched up, stabbed by ral ul, handled by batman, knocked out by captain marvel,keep a black eye, i can keep going if you want me to. im going to give you a bio on holocaust so you would know what superman is against because the guy is totally indestructible, the only person that could do that to him would be hyperion because he is uber powerful. You were right about the humans knucking him but what does that have to do with the cosmic hero and villians, they were also destroyed by his hands, including galactus. Hyperion dont live on earth, hes and eternal, a cosmic being. when he fought gladiator he wasnt at his complete power, ( read bio on him please) but alternate timeline has complete control over his powers. And the fight with holocaust and exodus, do you know who exodus is, imo exodus would destroy superman, that was a bad argument.
Theres no force that could break thru that shell of holocaust, not apocalypse, xmen, magneto, shaw, no one and not superman. Hyperion is alot more powerful than superman, keep hyperion out of the battle because if both of them were to team up and fight hyperion he would literally kill them with ease.
Hope no hard feeling whirlyspat, just debating a arguement on the power display that i have witness and ill be back with a bio for holocaust powers.

Wickerman
Superman wins. Why? because it's "politically correct". You can't let a guy with a name like Holocaust that embodies anti-semitism, racism, destruction beat the guy that stands for human resistence and endurance. confused Ok, bad points, but what can i say....i needed to make one of those "use political corectness arguments if you cant use something else" things.

~wickerman~

whirlysplat
Well done mate

Originally posted by Wickerman
Superman wins. Why? because it's "politically correct". You can't let a guy with a name like Holocaust that embodies anti-semitism, racism, destruction beat the guy that stands for human resistence and endurance. confused Ok, bad points, but what can i say....i needed to make one of those "use political corectness arguments if you cant use something else" things.

~wickerman~

derrick24
i would like for whirly spat to ask anybody who read the exiles who would win between the exiles version of hyperion vs superman and they would tell you. Its an entire site on it, everyone agreed that exile hyperion would destroy superman with ease. I believe you havent read the book to know anything about hyperion or holocaust. If metallo could give superman and hulk give superman a run for his money than holocaust could. And yes i do think that apocalypse is stronger than superman, due to apocalypse strength being unlimited, the guy had hulk in a bear hug that he couldnt even break and i think that hulk is stronger than superman.
You all go on and on about superman but im always seeing him getting curb stump and have all kinds of bruises on his body (like when he got beat down by venom). I wonder why his books dont sell due all the fans that i see on this site.

whirlysplat
i would like for whirly spat to ask anybody who read the exiles who would win between the exiles version of hyperion vs superman and they would tell you. Its an entire site on it, everyone agreed that exile hyperion would destroy superman with ease. I believe you havent read the book to know anything about hyperion or holocaust. If metallo could give superman and hulk give superman a run for his money than holocaust could. And yes i do think that apocalypse is stronger than superman, due to apocalypse strength being unlimited, the guy had hulk in a bear hug that he couldnt even break and i think that hulk is stronger than superman.
You all go on and on about superman but im always seeing him getting curb stump and have all kinds of bruises on his body (like when he got beat down by venom). I wonder why his books dont sell due all the fans that i see on this site.

roll eyes (sarcastic) what a clever debate, well done roll eyes (sarcastic) You are far to clever for me laughing

derrick24
this is holocaust powers

Powers and Abilities:
enhanced strength, endurance, reflexes, and physical invulnerability, direct bio-nuclear microwave blasts, drain lifeforce from others to charge his phasing and shapeshifting crystalline armor

and i got it from here:
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=1542

He has the capability to bring superman down.

Wickerman
this is holocaust powers

Powers and Abilities:

and i got it from here:

Look, are we talking about Holocaust that Exodus gave an incredibly good fight to or Hyperion whose spine Gladiator broke?

~wickerman~

whirlysplat
this is holocaust powers

Powers and Abilities:

and i got it from here:

roll eyes (sarcastic) Cause Supes loses to this type of character all the time roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

GODSCRIBE
Supes goes down pretty hard.

Draco69
Oh please. Superman cracks open his containment suit just like Hyperion did it to him.

demigawd
Wait....in AOA, didn't ROGUE crack open Holocaust's armor and have him on the floor begging for his life?

Draco69
Originally posted by demigawd
Wait....in AOA, didn't ROGUE crack open Holocaust's armor and have him on the floor begging for his life?

yes

Having to rely on a body-armour to keep you alive is quite the bane. Just ask Iron Man.

demigawd
Seems pretty open and shut to me...

jgiant
i don't know why sups can just break that casing holocaust lives in...he is alot faster and stronger and has heat vision...sh!t like that will beat holocaust...

Darth Kal-El
Superman has lifted heavier objects than Holocaust has ever had. He has reacted and moved faster than Holocaust has. Now the "life sucking" tthing might be a problem, but Superman would manage. He can take Apoc, i dont see why he cant take his son. Superman 7/10

xmarksthespot
Hyperion sponged up Holocaust... couldn't Superman do the same...?

Darth Kal-El
Superman can do anything to Holocaust.

Sixth_Winged
Like someone already said, if you break Onslaught's containment suit, he's dead, dissipated and unlike any other energy beings, hasn't proven his mettle for self revival.

That being said, i'd wager one to three serious punches would do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.