what are you going to do tonight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lucija
??
i'm gonna to drink cheap wine in the park
like truly homeless laughing
but it's funny..smile

Clovie
SLEEEP droolio

lil bitchiness
Well, Im supposed to go to a party - which is at the Above Audio, but i have no money and my Research Project is not willing to write itself..so. Imma hang around with my housemates pretending to be doing work and moaning how we're not out on friday night big grin

Lana
*shrugs*

I dunno...probably just hang around the house. Such an exciting life I have.

CherryPie
where are you going tonite ?

WindDancer
Going to a baseball game.

Linkalicious
I go to parties sometimes until 4.....it's hard to leave when I can't find the door.

CherryPie
I dunno?

Alpha Centauri
Now.........I'll bring this up as Sir Linkalot brought it up.

When you're drunk....is it me or do simple things like putting a key into a lock seem like landing a Nasa space probe? Because I swear our front door looked like someone had peppered it with an uzi9mm the last time I was drunk and attempted to use my keys.

-AC

punkkaveman
i am supposed to go party 2nite!

CherryPie
sex...jk

punkkaveman
hell i might get some sex......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pandemoniac
Tonight I'll go have a few beers with the mates, nothing special. Think I'll go bowling tomorrow-night

ninjababe
My boyfriends house. no expression shifty

CherryPie
kinky

FAMOUS
I'm going to take my chick out.....I think.....

Linkalicious
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Now.........I'll bring this up as Sir Linkalot brought it up.

When you're drunk....is it me or do simple things like putting a key into a lock seem like landing a Nasa space probe? Because I swear our front door looked like someone had peppered it with an uzi9mm the last time I was drunk and attempted to use my keys.

-AC

No...keys are easy.

Parallel parking my friend's raise Chevy pick up....now THAT's a task while you're drunk.

Oh, and i don't condone drinking and driving in the least....needless to say, i've been put in the situation on more than one occassion where a taxi would be very expensive.

ninjababe
Originally posted by CherryPie
kinky
lmao

SeptemberRain
Originally posted by CherryPie
sex...jk

sex....not jk

SnakeEyes
Hopefully jamming with my friends and possibly getting a drummer for our band!

Miss_Faye
paaaarrrtttyyyy!!! WooOoOOooOOoOO!!! punk

ninjababe
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Hopefully jamming with my friends and possibly getting a drummer for our band!
HEY, Ya need a guitarest, I've been practicing Matallica's songs!! big grin

SnakeEyes
Sorry stick out tongue

We already have 2 guitarists and a bassist. I play guitar and do vocals. The bassist also sings. All we need is a drummer...

silver_tears
im gonna take over the world zorro

lucija
i'm back from my funny party in the park.......
so early... it wasn't as good as i thought :/
we met many VERY strange alien people and i'm little scared now from drinking in the park at nights... blink

ninjababe
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Sorry stick out tongue

We already have 2 guitarists and a bassist. I play guitar and do vocals. The bassist also sings. All we need is a drummer...
O ok thats cool

Jackie Malfoy
I am going to sneak out with my boyfriend tonight and then sneak back home and go to sleep!jm evil face

misha
im going to talk on the phone happy

shyguy
tonight im going to do something im probely going to regret tommorow

i always do
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

sk8stuff09
last night i went to a punk concert with my bandmates and some other friends....it was kick ass stayed there till like 1 in the morning

JToTheP
MAYBE hanging out with friends, but it's still 50/50, so otherwise, I'll do nothing....as usual.

Maya Zurak
sleep! big grin

jason maddox
being tomarrow is finally my day off of work,im going to stay up all night and watch movies,unplug my phone and slepp till 12 and then see what the day brings me

LordKerrigor
go to sleep to get up for work in the morn

jason maddox
thats sucks dude

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by LordKerrigor
go to sleep to get up for work in the morn

Ditto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.