ACTION man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
I used to have an Action Man action figure a while back that I just found on the ground one day. I played with him like a typical action figure for a little bit, but then decided to test his stamina and what he could endure. I kicked, threw, scraped, punched and hit Action Man a lot, but he still was alright (with the exception of being bald because I scraped the hair off). I needed to do something else in order to see how strong he really was. So when I went to church with one of my friends, we decided to do the usual until we got some ideas. After that, we started dropping cinderblocks and bricks on him, burying him, and dropping him from he distances. He was a lot more damaged, but still okay overall. I think he may have lost an arm. So, I decided to put him through the ultimate test: the Church's microwave. I carefully placed him in, and set the time for maybe 2 minutes. After about 20 seconds or so, electricity started to go wild around him and there were sparks so I quickly took him and decided to go ballistic on him... Now only his head remains upstairs in my room...

punkkaveman
how would you feel if you were action man? hm?

SnakeEyes
ummm, I wouldn't feel anything. I would be dead...

punkkaveman
lol....ight man i got u....lol

Devalion
Mmmm ready cooked action man!

SnakeEyes
BUMP

Jackie Malfoy
laughing Well inleast you stil have the head!jm

SnakeEyes
Yeah, It is possible that I still have an arm also, but I think I lost that...

Jackie Malfoy
What happen to the arm?jm

SnakeEyes
Ummm, It got removed when I went crazy on him... and then i lost it...

Demarthl
i melted several of them in different ways, mutilation is cool

SnakeEyes
You had more than one Action Man... That is pretty cool...

Arsenal
Send me the head. I wanna do stuff to it.

SnakeEyes
No way! That would mean giving up the only evidence of the living legend himself. It has sentimental value...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.