Should they bring back Generation-X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BENITO
well self-explanitory title.
but should it be brought back with the "old" team or with a new team.
should the 2 "principles" (Banshee and Emma frost) be different.
original team was
Jubilee
Monet
Husk
Chamber
Skin
Synch

Leech and salmon technically.

platinumx
I agree, Generation X was cool, but they would have to get new mutants, Synch(my favorite) is dead, Skin(another cool one) is dead and chamber is in the new runaways books so the O.G members are out. =(

countryfan2004
I'd love to have them come back. I loved that team....they worked so well together. Though some are dead, there could be some new recruits. I would say that Paige and M could lead the team or something, but they may still be too young. M's what....20, and Paige is 19.

GL SOLDIER
if skin is not back then im not sure i could read it

BENITO
Originally posted by platinumx
I agree, Generation X was cool, but they would have to get new mutants, Synch(my favorite) is dead, Skin(another cool one) is dead and chamber is in the new runaways books so the O.G members are out. =(

they killed skin well he was useless come on he had a really dumb power

munkiesarus
No, I don't want Generation X back.

It'd just be like Academy X.

With a couple of variations. Instead of just focusing on the New Mutants and the Hellions, perhaps Academy X can focus on The Corsairs and other teams.

BENITO
Originally posted by munkiesarus
No, I don't want Generation X back.

It'd just be like Academy X.

With a couple of variations. Instead of just focusing on the New Mutants and the Hellions, perhaps Academy X can focus on The Corsairs and other teams.

WHY?

GEN-X were treated more like a X-men team than any other fresh out of the academy team

BENITO
Originally posted by GL SOLDIER
if skin is not back then im not sure i could read it
really Chamber in my opinion was the best character.

But Husk was the most Annoying and the series was really based around Jubilee.

Mainstream
I liked Synch....god rest his soul.

munkiesarus
Originally posted by BENITO
WHY?

GEN-X were treated more like a X-men team than any other fresh out of the academy team

I told you why.

The Gen X-ers were treated too much like an X-Men team. Sure, Academy X is all emo nonsense...but its doing something that's keeping it around. Since its based at the Institute and not in Massachusetts, it won't have the problems that Gen X did. Like Emma losing her MONEY...and the school being blown up by Adrienne.

stormfront13
i think they should bring back gen-x with a few new members, like catseye will finally appear again(she isn't dead) to be on the team. idk i would love to see penance again

munkiesarus
Well, the Gen Xers grew up, didn't they? And joined Banshee's X-Corp?

So then you'd just add those that went into limbo. Heck, steal some characters from Academy X. And while you're at it, cancel Academy X and just run Gen X! The fans would totally dig it!

No they wouldn't. Academy X is...rather hideously becoming a hit with some people. I think.

BENITO
Originally posted by Mainstream
I liked Synch....god rest his soul.
he was ok he had the least charisma of the entire team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.