horrible news about gambit in x-3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dubefan
gambit wil not be in x-3 heres the post

http://www.themovieblog.com/archives/2005/01/xmen_3_with_or_without_gambit.html

im horribly sorry sportsfans i stumbled uon this by mistake, its bad very bad

pr1983
some of those posts are actually valid... if they are going to sort out colossus and iceman there wont be much room for him, especially if he's not with rogue...

dubefan
i know but i was all gung ho for gambit i mean they make refference to him in number 2

pr1983
Originally posted by dubefan
i know but i was all gung ho for gambit i mean they make refference to him in number 2

on the computer? there are at least ten different people that are referenced, it was no more than something to please comic fans...

dubefan
i know but i like to dream

pr1983
i know but i like to dream

laughing

dont we all... i'm still hoping theyll pull off a miracle and make a decent cyclops in x3...

dubefan
hay james marsden is alright hes got the prick thing down cold, he only need good action scenes now ya know, hes beeen kinda lacking, andits sorta been a wolverine fest ya know

pr1983
hay james marsden is alright hes got the prick thing down cold, he only need good action scenes now ya know, hes beeen kinda lacking, andits sorta been a wolverine fest ya know

marsden is, and ill say this to be nice, the worst cyclops ever... he is nothing like the comic or animated series character, he should burn in hell for crimes against comics...

dubefan
thats kinda harsh but hay to each hisown right, who woulda made a better cyclops?

pr1983
thats kinda harsh but hay to each hisown right, who woulda made a better cyclops?

Linden Ashby would be a good choice imo...

and i dont believe its harsh, imagine they ruined your favourite character by casting somebody who was about a foot too short, someone who had zero prescence and was just a whiny little shit...

dubefan
already happened, daredevil, ben affleck was the worst choice for that movie, it shoulda been an unknown

pr1983
already happened, daredevil, ben affleck was the worst choice for that movie, it shoulda been an unknown

and the same happened with cyclops...

if they're not careful the same will happen with gambit...

dubefan
ya man thatis true, but hay look what an unknown did for wolverine, surehes kind of sensitive, but he fits the part, i jsut wish he was more of a bad ass

pr1983
ya man thatis true, but hay look what an unknown did for wolverine, surehes kind of sensitive, but he fits the part, i jsut wish he was more of a bad ass

logan? how could he be more of a bad ass?

dubefan
wel hes not really a bad ass more of a get the job done with least confrontation ya know logans a ok im gonna do this and ill whoevers in my way

pr1983
wel hes not really a bad ass more of a get the job done with least confrontation ya know logans a ok im gonna do this and ill whoevers in my way

suppose thats true...

dubefan
so i dunno personally i think cyclops in the movies is ok cus im not a hardcore cyclops fan but hay any other characters that burn your balls?

pr1983
so i dunno personally i think cyclops in the movies is ok cus im not a hardcore cyclops fan but hay any other characters that burn your balls?

pyro... i just want to clip him round the ear and tell him to stop acting like a ten year old...

iceman is all wrong, in the comics he was always the class clown... they've ruined him imo...

u?

dubefan
magneto, in the comics and in the show he was huge, like muscles, in the movie hes ian mccellan an old man ya know, also,rogue, shes got no strength, and she doesnt fly, that and i just cant stand lookng at her, shes a horrible actress like another denise richards ya know, cant think of any right nw but im sure theyll come up

jason maddox
i dont like the character of mystique

on a side note,ben affleck made a wonderful daredevil

Gryn Jabar
Woohoo!

gls
Originally posted by jason maddox

ben made a horrible daredevil

and mystique was a great character in the films. she had a great attitude portrayal. other than the hair i liked her..stick out tongue

Mai'Keth
Originally posted by jason maddox

The Daredevil movie would have been better with someone else becuse Affleck was a really bad Daredevil imo. Mystique in the movies was decent although she could have used different hair and some clothes shifty

LISA-J
The studio has told us gambit is going to be in x-3(avi only told us a couple of weeks ago),their starting to cast him and beast next week.Plus the article doesn't say he won't be in it,they think he shouldn't,there's a big difference to what they think and what's going to happen-gambit will be in x-3,we just don't know how big he'll be.

countryfan2004
I cna't believe this got its own thread, because it's not actually news about the movie...it's thoughts by some fan. Anyway, as for Magneto....in comics most prominent characters are drawn with muscles, but there is no need for Magneto to have muscles really...so I don't see what the difference is. He's one of the strongest mutants power-wise.

Neptune
How can he say he loves the character of Gambit and then say that Gambit is already personified by movie Wolvie. Not only is it not true it is also a really stupid argument. If you're Gambit fan, you know movie Wolverine is nothing like Gambit. Wolvie's a bad ass and Gambit's a bad ass but that's about it. And if that's what he means then i say Wolverine shouldn't be in the movies either. Because he's already personified by Sabertooth. He's a bad ass too.

rouge24
hey, neptune, you took the words right outta my mouth, i agree with you. yes

mr.smiley
gambit and wolverine or a lot more different than what the idiots at fox say.
wolverine is more like a warrior/fighter.
gambit is a theif who can also hold his own.

wolverine is a rebel but gambit is even more of a rebel.

plus wolverine is a canadian character.
gambit is a cajun.

the problem is they don't want anyone to upstage wolverine.
i disagree with brian singer when he said every x story is wolverine essential.

I did like marsden as cyclops but they should have done a hell of a lot more with him.I herd cyclops won't be in x3 a lot either which is a lot of BS.
they plan on going into the phoenix saga and give cyclops a minimal roll?

i can already guess the ending, wolverine kills phoenix!

it makes me mad

dubefan
ya thats ounds about right for the ending of number 3, but ya all that gay gambit personafide bs is not cool,

Fionnuala
noooooo..but is that what the filmakers are saying as well..or is it someones opinion?

gambitindaflesh
WOW!!! I almost had a freaking heart attach there!!!

DON'T WORRY

That forum is quite old I was in it for a while, I'm 'Nicole' so that is all old news, it has been confirmed that Gambit will be in it, so lets not all get sad a cry... eek!

Jason Horan
Originally posted by LISA-J
The studio has told us gambit is going to be in x-3(avi only told us a couple of weeks ago),their starting to cast him and beast next week.Plus the article doesn't say he won't be in it,they think he shouldn't,there's a big difference to what they think and what's going to happen-gambit will be in x-3,we just don't know how big he'll be.

Hey Matey when did they start casting for Gambit and Beast? Ive heard no solid news of that, must of missed it... confused

Paola
Use Possible Synopsis thread

top of the page

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.