Vash The Stampede V.s. Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bushidorodent
TELL ME WHO WOULD WIN BETWEEN VASH THE STAMPEDE FRM TRIGUN OR DANTE FROM DEVIL MAY CRY SEEING IS THAT VASH CAN AND WILL KILL PEOPLE

Ketchuptome
Dante..Vash's bullets cant hurt him

bushidorodent
ok but what about vas's angel arm thats not a bullet is it

bushidorodent
that was suppose to be vash's gun arm sory my bad typeing skills

Ketchuptome
Wat Vash's angel arm..but i did see Vash flip over a missle and shoot ppl in sight..But Dante only has 2 go to sparda and GAME OVA

bushidorodent
you got a good point talll you the truth i think they are both friggin sweat they could be bruda's they are the red coated gunmen of hell i just wanted to get someones opinion

AdventChild
Vash's super light beam thing could take out dante....

Dizzle
Yea, a gun arm like Vash's blew up the moon... I'm thinkin it could take out even Sparda.

If Dante tried shooting Vash, he could magically dodge the bullets... never really says how he almost never gets hit in the show.

I'm sayin Vash, for the dodges and huge freaking cannon...

Lord Ryugen
Not even fully formed Vash's angel cannon had enough power to put a crater in the moon. But it takes a massive amount of time to form, they both have roughly the same speed but Dante can fight at close range as well as long. Dante takes it, but barely.

TimSimm2
VASH WILL KICK DANTE'S A$$!!!!!!

SaTsuJiN
I think dante would be better suited fighting one of the belmonts from castlevania series.. they're used to battling the supernatural.. vash is just a crazy dude who goes on psycho sprees

Ketchuptome
And isnt Vash soft..Dante is half demon so Vash's bullets wouldnt hurt him..And in Sparda he does this balst which i beleive is stronger than anyting Vash has

Lord Ryugen
No Ketchupome the Angel Cannon is stronger than anything Dante can throw at Vash. However Dante can get up close and win before Vash has a chance to use it. (Remember Vash has no close range weapons.)

Ketchuptome
Wat does Angel Cannon look like??

Dizzle
You know how Vash's arm is metal? That's what it looks like. And it doesn't matter if Vash is normally a big ol' pacifist, the poll says he can kill. Meaning He's going all out on Dante's ass. I'm sayin Vash wins if he can avoid Dante while charging up his arm. If not, Dante. But dudes, he does somehow stand in the middle of machine gun fire and just not get hit.

Ketchuptome
You no Dante can stop time right

Ketchuptome
yeah!!! he can.With Chrono heart in DMC2

Lord Ryugen
And Quicksilver in DMC3. it states he creates a time lag around him.

Ketchuptome
yeah, Dante way to fast 4 Vash to aim at him

Dizzle
Ah. Never got 2 or 3, dunno why, but I was quite the DMC 1 addict for 2 weeks or so.

Dark Mousy
Dante would beat Vash, but it would be a good fight. Both of them are halflings. Since Vash is a Humanoid seedling, and Dante is half demon and half human. So both of their instincts are improved then any of a humans. Now, Vash's gun isn't that fast. It can only hold 6 bullets. Dante's gun can rapid fire, and holds alot of bullets. If considering in the game, he then has infinite bullets. However, Vash's gun can turn into a huge Angel Arm, which can blow a piece out of a moon. Yet Vash has to charge that Angel Arm to fire it at Dante. In that time, Dante would shoot Vash about five times in the heart with Ebon and Ivy, Or slice him into the pieces with Rebellion. Vash wouldn't avoid any of that damage, since its hard to walk and jump with an Angel Arm two meters long, But if Vash would be smart enough, and knew that the Angel Arm is a stupid idea, He would try and get Dante with his gun normaly. But Dante has two guns, rapid fire, which can hold alot of bullets.

Dante wins hands down.

Ketchuptome
Couldnt put it better myself

NinjaJJ
Vash wins.

Dark Mousy
WTF?

That's just stupid

Why wold you think so?

Ketchuptome
laughing^

Ketchuptome
Dante can would beat Vash if you really think about it.

Metalmanx
Some things you're forgetting about Vash.

It may not be very powerful, but Vash does indeed have one close range weapon. He has a blade in either the heel or the two of his shoe (That's just one thing I can't remember). If Dante came in close, that blade could easily surprise him since it's not a very traditional weapon or attack.

Plus, Vash is insanely fast. You don't need to take my word for it. The show says everything. He dodges gunfire without even trying, as if he was trying to act stupid, which he does on a regular basisi.

And one more thing that no one seems to want to bring up. Vash is an EXPERT with his gun. Six shots is more than enough to take out an opponent. He doesn't miss. And his gun his abnormally poweful, much more poweful than normal guns. Though I will not use this in my argument because I'm sure that Ebony and Ivory are also very powerful guns.

Actually watch the show before you think that Vash would lose this fight.

Lord Ryugen
I have watched the show Metalmanx, every episode. Yes Vash is insanely fast as shown when he fights the woman from the Gung Ho Guns. But Dante has agility on his side and can attack from any angle. Also he can slow time down to a crawl with the Chrono Heart (DMC 2) or Quicksilver (DMC 3). Also Vash's boot knive won't do squat Dante gets impaled by swords, he has at least five sycthes buried in his body and barely notices, hell he gets shot in the head at point blank range and only stumbles three steps back. And about the gun yes Vash is an incredible marksman (shown first in the episode where he deflects a giant robots fist with five shots and incapacitates it with the last) but he only uses the one gun Dante uses several. Pistols, shotgun, Magic weapons, rocket and grenade launchers. Dante is just too much for Vash to handle.

Metalmanx
Okay, I admit, it would be a good fight. And I apologize for that statement I made, "Actually watch the show before you think that Vash would lose this fight." That wasn't very nice to everyone.

Yes, it would be a most incredible fight, I will admit this. There will be dodging left and right, bullets everywhere.

I still stand by my opinion that Vash will win. But I don't think it will be as easy as I first thought. It would be an epic battle really. One that they will right stories about.

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
I have watched the show Metalmanx, every episode. Yes Vash is insanely fast as shown when he fights the woman from the Gung Ho Guns. But Dante has agility on his side and can attack from any angle. Also he can slow time down to a crawl with the Chrono Heart (DMC 2) or Quicksilver (DMC 3). Also Vash's boot knive won't do squat Dante gets impaled by swords, he has at least five sycthes buried in his body and barely notices, hell he gets shot in the head at point blank range and only stumbles three steps back. And about the gun yes Vash is an incredible marksman (shown first in the episode where he deflects a giant robots fist with five shots and incapacitates it with the last) but he only uses the one gun Dante uses several. Pistols, shotgun, Magic weapons, rocket and grenade launchers. Dante is just too much for Vash to handle.

You forgot Devil Trigger and all the different swords Dante has big grin

Lord Ryugen
I don't think Dante can get close enough to Vash without freezing time or wounding him to make the swords applicable in this battle. Same with devil trigger, only projectile attacks have a chance of hitting him. See the problem with Vash is he's a pacifist, he also acts like an idiot so in a fight he doesn't fight with his full capability. On the rare occasions he does fight to win Vash operates at an incredible level. Dante still wins due to higher durability and time freezing but it's closer than most people think.

Dizzle
In anyone who knows what they're talking about's humble opinion, do you think Vash can move at or close to his normal level when charging the Angel Arm? If so, it's all Vash baby. If not, he's got no chance, simply cuz he won't be able to hurt Dante, plain and simple.

shadow12
dante

ScarFace Clone
vash can dodge bullets and put holes in the moon. dante can make lame comments and lamer seqeuls

Dizzle
But he can also have a sword impale him through the chest, then pull it out and use it. And he can go into badass demon form. If Vash is fast enough to dodge Dante while charging the Angel Arm, he wins. (as this would be his only way, but a surefire one, of killing dante)

SaTsuJiN
infinite bullets from ebony and ivory vs a 6-shotter ?.... dante wins.. :P
dante can basically miss as much as he wants while vash wastes 6 and has to reload.. then dante can move in with rebellion.. the end messed

Lord Ryugen
True but Vash doesn't stop moving while he reloads. Dante'll have to wing him a few times before he's slowed down enough to go and to hand. And Dizzile there's no evidence to suggest that Vash can still move while the Angel Cannon charges up.

Dizzle
Meh, wasn't sure. Cuz that still remains his only weapon which would even phase Dante (though it would do a lot more than just phase him)

Guns aren't crap to Dante, he received Rebellion when it IMPALED HIM THROUGH THE CHEST.

Lord Ryugen
Are you talking about DMC1 there? Cause if you are he was impaled by the force edge. Sorry to be a nitpicker but I can't help myself.

Shin_akuma
Dante ALL THE WAY you closed the poll just so vash can win come on dante isn't just guns he's close range to and plus it also counts which stylle he's using I think he'll lose in royalguard but in trickster any other style he'll pwn him easy oh yeah by the way he WASN'T IMPALED BY REBELLION OR F0RCE EDGE MAN ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY TALKING ABOUT THIS IT WAS ALASTOR ALASTOR THAT IMPALED HIM IN DMC1 '

what ? lamer sequels dmc 2 was lame but dmc3 oh hell no dmc3 was the best of the year BUT ninja gaiden was best of the year and god of war those are the top 3 on my list but dmc3 comes on top still BUT HALO OH HALO HALO ALL THE TIME HALO halo is cool but damn people are going to far with halo

Dizzle
Whatever, it was a big sword... And yes, Ninja Gaiden and God of War are the shit.

TheJuggernaut
Dante would win because were all forgeting one little detail VASH DOESN'T KILL!!!

EvilCap America
Manga Vash would eat Dante alive.He tends to remember that hes superhuman in most categories more in that thing doesnt get hit as much WILL KILL if he needs too and has more control over the Angel Arm even being able to form smaller ones quickly that are still pretty tough

theobvious
Dante would win but if you took away all the weapons except ebony and ivory and took away devil trigger vash would win.

theobvious
Originally posted by TheJuggernaut
Dante would win because were all forgeting one little detail VASH DOESN'T KILL!!!

Did you remember that Vash can kill? No i didn't think so.

Dizzle
Originally posted by EvilCap America
Manga Vash would eat Dante alive.He tends to remember that hes superhuman in most categories more in that thing doesnt get hit as much WILL KILL if he needs too and has more control over the Angel Arm even being able to form smaller ones quickly that are still pretty tough

Dang... I was just going by what I've seen of the Anime... Vash gets badasser by the day.

theobvious
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
Also he can slow time down to a crawl with the Chrono Heart (DMC 2) or Quicksilver (DMC 3). Also Vash's boot knive won't do squat Dante gets impaled by swords, he has at least five sycthes buried in his body and barely notices, hell he gets shot in the head at point blank range and only stumbles three steps back. And about the gun yes Vash is an incredible marksman (shown first in the episode where he deflects a giant robots fist with five shots and incapacitates it with the last) but he only uses the one gun Dante uses several.
That stuff doesn't count because if dante can be killed in the game by the sycthes then it can't count. Also Vash has 3 guns 4 if you count Knives' gun which he took from him. The addition of Knives' gun would mean Vash could use 2 angel arms and that would kill Dante.

Dizzle
1 Angel Arm would kill Dante... Time Stop is kind of hard to beat, but excluding that, Vash could probably beat him by use of the Angel Arm and his godly freaking dodges. Even if Dante survives a shot to the head, 12 of em would slow him down quite a bit.

bushidorodent
ok ive watched this poll 4 a while now with barely any opinion and i have come to a conclusion vash has the marksman an agility advantage but dante has the weapon and power advantage im thinkin that vash and dante come to an agreement and go blow the crap out of their brothers that is the only reason they are figting anyway rite? well thats my opinion yall go ahead and work it out thats just my opinion later stay clean and sober bushidorodent out " 4 now ooooooo" hahahaha l8tr

dvampire
Dante with ease. Bullets aren't going to stop Dante and the Angel Arm takes to long. Dante uses his Superspeed to end the fight quickly.

Zen2nd
Can't Vash just shoot Dante in the eyes really quickly and blind Dante. Then Vash would just use his Angel Arm and blow Dante away. Plus no matter how many bullets are fired at Vash he seems to be able to dodge them all even at blank close range.

Sonic x 20
In case you forgot, Dante has another devil form which is a version of his dad, but different. This transformation is INVINCIBLE. Dante never loses health in this form and all attacks will not hurt him. Also, he has two, EXTREMELY, POWERFUL attacks that will kill his enemies right on the spot. He doesn't have to use his swords or guns because he can shoot out fire balls and attack with laser swords out of his hands dealing MASSIVE DAMAGE!!!!!! He is more taller in this form also. Dante has this match won. big grin big grin

Zen2nd
Yeah but he won't be able to hit Vash so nevertheless all that is useless.

Sonic x 20
Vash can shoot Dante all he wants, but the bullets won't hurt him. For example, on DMC3, Lady shot Dante in the head like three times and all it showed was him talking about having it with the ladies and then he walked off looking for Vergil.

Dizzle
Angel Arm blew up the moon, I'm pretty sure. Even a quarter of that will blow Dante the fudge up. And who the heck says that Dante gets Sparda? And Vash dodges pretty much indefinitely if he realizes he isn't doing any damage.

Sonic x 20
In the original Devil May Cry, Dante received his father's weapon by fusing both his and Vergil's amulets together with the Force Edge. Dante couldn't transform with this weapon yet, but it dealed MASSIVE DAMAGE. When Dante encountered Murdus, the villian that Dante's father sealed away a long time ago, he hurt Trish, Dante's partner, really bad. When this happened Dante got Extremely mad and because of his anger, he finally transformed into the legendary warrior himself. With this new power, Dante was able to summon a Extremely huge Dragon that defeated the boss with two hits. Dante defeated Murdus easily with this New Power. smile big grin cool cool

Zen2nd
I don't think summoning a dragon is allowed as then its not really Vash vs Dante is it now?

Dizzle
Plus that's far from a standard kind of thing... And Vash could quite possibly charge the Angel Arm while Dant's summoning a dragon... Can't do much if Dante's dead, now can it?

Sonic x 20
The Dragon he summons comes out real fast and like Dvampire said, the Angel Arm takes to long.

dvampire
Originally posted by Zen2nd
Yeah but he won't be able to hit Vash so nevertheless all that is useless.

Dante will catch Vash in a sec. He moves so fast that evry thing slows down around him, and if he transform Vash is dead; but he whouldn't need to go that far to win. smile

Sonic x 20
Indeed. Vash can't defeat Dante's second form.

Dizzle
Don't count out Vash's agility... He's to the point that he dodges machine gun fire. And all powering up sequences take time... Angel Arm isn't a 3 hour deal. It takes a little bit, but it's still not THAT slow. I'd go for Dante for about 6/10...

Hit_and_Miss
Vash tends to unarm his opponents. He would shoot the weapons out of Dantes hand...

Dizzle
In Dante's case, it's actually unlikely that he will. He might lose the guns, but whichever sword he happens to be brandishing today would likely stay with him... Mostly cuz he's friggin strong and not likely to be effected by something as small as a bullet or two in his hand.

Dante 6/10.

Sonic x 20
Dante can heal himself from a bullet. Dante can just use Quicksilver to slow down the process and catch Vash where he stands, or Dante can use the Doppleganger tactic and make two versions of himself and catch Vash of guard. big grin big grin

Hit_and_Miss
Vash has godlike reactions.... I'm not sure dante could even touch him!

Sonic x 20
Dante doesn't have to touch him. Dante has Great Speed and his second Devil form gives him a huge advantage. Vash can't destroy him in that form. If Dante wanted to touch him, all he has to do is use Quicksilver.

Hit_and_Miss
Vash beat someone who had control over time aswell... Infact he made it look easy! god like reactions. And his shots never miss the mark! expecialy the hearts of beautiful ladies like Dante.

Sonic x 20
If he uses the Doppleganger, Vash will be confused of which one is the real Dante. smile smile

Dizzle
He could dodge 2 Dantes. I doubt it would even be as hard as something like machine gun fire, Vash handles all of that no problem. Or he could just shoot one and see it's not real...

And Angel Arm can kill Dante in ANY form. Moon>Dante.

Vash's biggest handicap here is limited bullets... Which is why I give Dante a 6/10.

Hit_and_Miss
Hes not really limited on bullets... Theres only really 2 times he runs out of bullets and thats after firing them all day! Vash never really wastes shots.

Sonic x 20
Dante never has to worry about running out of bullets. Those two twin and gun of his Ebony and Ivory are the guns that Dante made himself. Those bullets are actually Magic Bullets. Dante can swich to Royal Guard and block all of Vashe's attacks and if he wanted to grab vash by the neck, he will use this style and fly lightning fast at Vash, grab him by the neck, and finishes him. big grin big grin

Zen2nd
You people never listen. No matter what Dante does he will not be able to hit Vash. I would say its nearly impossible to hit Vash. Even a guy with a massive gattling cannon couldn't even hit Vash. Vash has had a gun pointed right into his face and he was able to dodge the bullet which was at point blank range! Plus I would think that Vash's angel arm would actually be able to vaporise Dante.

That would be the worst idea ever if he managed to grab Vash. All Vash would have to do is use his secret arm cannon and literally blow Dante's head off.

Sonic x 20
Dante knows how to dodge attacks. Besides, he does have the Dash style which he does move Fast with. Dante can also run on walls and do other tricks. Lady shot a Rocket Launcher at Dante and all Dante did was ride on it like it was a Surfing Board.

Hit_and_Miss
Vash is much quicker then Dante, God like reations. The reason Vash gets hit atall is because he doesn't like to kill his foes. Hes killed the best sword fighter in this world. He couldn't even touch him.

Zen2nd
If you notice that Dante is actually a copy of Vash but vash comes out on top.

The red coat
The guns
The transforming
Them not being human
Both being really old

Sonic x 20
Does Vash have a second INVINCIBLE Form like Dante?

Hit_and_Miss
Vash's primary form is INVINCIBLE..... hes untouchable... whole Towns have grouped up to try to kill him and couldn't touch him...

I never understood why he doesn't have physic powers though... Knives does.

Sonic x 20
The thing with Dante is that when he is in his Second form he can't be hurt. Hit him with huge blast and he will still stand tall. big grin big grin

Hit_and_Miss
Sonic have you seen Trigun? or read anything about Vash the stampede, other then what you have heard in this post???

As Dante takes and deals damage, a meter represented by runes begins to fill up. After three or more runes are lit up, Dante can transform into a more powerful version of himself.

Dante won't damage Vash, and any damage from vash received will most likely kill him... Hes not going to transform any time soon....

Sonic x 20
I really don't know who will win. To me, I feel it's Dante. Vash and Dante are good shooters, but it all has to deal with the moves and invincibility of the fighters. big grin big grin

Dizzle
Dante has durability, but what is durability when Vash will literally almost never get hit? Almost never meaning never. The dude is like Deathstroke and Spiderman rolled together and taking reflex steroids.

I'm seriously reconsidering my 6/10 for Dante... I mean, he's good, but he's no gattling gun. Vash can dodge him basically to infinity. The only problem Vash will have is KILLING Dante. A full 6 shots to the head probly won't do it. Though enough shots inevitably will... I'm going for a drastic swing and saying 7/10 Vash.

Someone also said that the Angel Arm now has faster but less powerful blasts? If so, Vash could even walk away with more than 7... Pretty much anything from Angel Arm should kill Dante. He's tough, but not invincible.

Sonic x 20
6 shots to the head wouldn't kill Dante. He is a Half Human Half Demon. He is a Demon slayer. I know Vash would kill people, but I know Dante wouldn't.

dvampire
Originally posted by Dizzle
Dante has durability, but what is durability when Vash will literally almost never get hit? Almost never meaning never. The dude is like Deathstroke and Spiderman rolled together and taking reflex steroids.

I'm seriously reconsidering my 6/10 for Dante... I mean, he's good, but he's no gattling gun. Vash can dodge him basically to infinity. The only problem Vash will have is KILLING Dante. A full 6 shots to the head probly won't do it. Though enough shots inevitably will... I'm going for a drastic swing and saying 7/10 Vash.

Someone also said that the Angel Arm now has faster but less powerful blasts? If so, Vash could even walk away with more than 7... Pretty much anything from Angel Arm should kill Dante. He's tough, but not invincible.

Dante is just too fast for Vash, He could use his guns, but he'll end the fight faster by just speedbiltzing Vash from the start with his sword. Bullets doesn't do anything to Dante at all either.

Sonic x 20
Indeed. Dante can't die from bullets.

dvampire
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Indeed. Dante can't die from bullets.

Yep! big grin

Sonic x 20
Dante heals himself from every bullet shot wound. His health even goes up faster while he is in Devil Trigger.

Hit_and_Miss
yes but as I said He won't be able to use devil trigger, and in normal dante mode he can die.... I haven't played the games (however I have read up about him for this arguement) I'm gonner hazzard a guess that he can die in it. Seeing as he won't be able to hit vash, won't be able to activate devil trigger and Will die from bullets in normal human mode... I'll say vash takes it..

Sonic x 20
Even if Dante is in Normal human form he can't die from bullets. As I said before, Lady shot Dante in the head three or to times and the bullets didn't effect him at all because he's Half Human and Half Demon. big grin big grin

Zen2nd
Yet in the game Dante can get simple killed by puppets.

dvampire
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
yes but as I said He won't be able to use devil trigger, and in normal dante mode he can die.... I haven't played the games (however I have read up about him for this arguement) I'm gonner hazzard a guess that he can die in it. Seeing as he won't be able to hit vash, won't be able to activate devil trigger and Will die from bullets in normal human mode... I'll say vash takes it..

You need to play the game (which is very fun, all three of them, DMC2 isn't as great as 1 and 3 though) then, because hes superior to Vash in every way. Dante can has taken a sword through his heart (Alastor), and got shot in the head while still talking. Vash stands no chance.

dvampire
Yet in the game Dante can get simple killed by puppets.

What??? In the games Hulk can die from normal men with guns, so whats your point? confused

Sonic x 20
Dante has defeated alot of Monsters bigger and Greater than he is and Dante survived when Alastor stabbed him. Everytime bullets or rockets are shot at Dante, he makes them look like childs play. Dante becomes More Powerful along the way and Faster too. cool cool

Zen2nd
Its impossible to hit vash end of story. Angel Arm will just blow Dante away.

Hit_and_Miss
Vash can shoot limbs off with his guns.. The only person who hit him was his brother, (Who has all the advantages of vash plus some) Vash could shoot all his limbs off.

I would love to play the games, but I can't aford a ps2. maybe if I get a PS3 ill get them...

Dizzle
Originally posted by dvampire
Dante is just too fast for Vash, He could use his guns, but he'll end the fight faster by just speedbiltzing Vash from the start with his sword. Bullets doesn't do anything to Dante at all either.

You um... read ANYTHING here yet? Vash dodges machine gun fire without much effort. He was shot at point blank and dodged.

His Angel Arm blew up the moon. Once again, Moon>Dante. I'll give Dante 3 lucky shots with a sword. Vash 7/10.

And yes, enough bullets will kill Dante. Lady shot him 3 times. Not 50. Vash can hit Dante in the head 50 times if he really wants to. He turned a giant, rocket propelled fist with 3 shots. That's godly freaking aim, and some good physics to boot.

And "he's a half demon" is NOT a valid argument for why Dante would win. If I'm not being stupid right now, Vash isn't all human either...

Sonic x 20
Dante can't die from bullets no matter how many times he is hit by them and the same goes with his brother Vergil since they are twins. Can Vash survive dante's Demon Dragon that he summons and no it doesn't come out slow?

Dizzle
Does Dante have immediate access to said dragon?

And yes, in game, Dante dies from bullets. He lives through 3 at most. If someone punches you in the face, you can probly live through it. If someone sits there and pounds relentlessly at your skull for ten minutes, yer probly gonna die. 3 bullets is NOT the same as 50 bullets.

Or is Dante now completely invulnerable? He got impaled on a sword and lived. Is he now impervious to having his head cut off by a sword? Hell no. Get off Dante's freaking balls, your level of fanboyism and blind ignorance astounds me. It's late, (gettin up early makes "late" a lot earlier) I'm tired of fanboyism.

If Vash starts the fight with his Angel Arm deployed, Dante gets blown the fudge up. What the hell is your point with the Sparda devil trigger and the freaking dragon? ANYONE wins with special advantages dammit.

In a straight up fight, dante gets his ass kicked because A: He cannot touch Vash. B: He cannot use his Devil Triggers (no hits=no charging) and C: He CANNOT survive 50 bullets to his skull. Or a single Angel Arm shot.

Zen2nd

Hit_and_Miss
where did you get the manga zen2nd? know any sites???

Zen2nd
Try PLAY.com

dvampire

And yes, in game, Dante dies from bullets. He lives through 3 at most. If someone punches you in the face, you can probly live through it. If someone sits there and pounds relentlessly at your skull for ten minutes, yer probly gonna die. 3 bullets is NOT the same as 50 bullets.

Or is Dante now completely invulnerable? He got impaled on a sword and lived. Is he now impervious to having his head cut off by a sword? Hell no. Get off Dante's freaking balls, your level of fanboyism and blind ignorance astounds me. It's late, (gettin up early makes "late" a lot earlier) I'm tired of fanboyism.

If Vash starts the fight with his Angel Arm deployed, Dante gets blown the fudge up. What the hell is your point with the Sparda devil trigger and the freaking dragon? ANYONE wins with special advantages dammit.

In a straight up fight, dante gets his ass kicked because A: He cannot touch Vash. B: He cannot use his Devil Triggers (no hits=no charging) and C: He CANNOT survive 50 bullets to his skull. Or a single Angel Arm shot.

You need to chill man. confused Dante is far faster (and has better reflexes) than Vash, can take bullets with no problem, he has super strength, and has transformation that amps all of his stats, Vash stands no chance at beating Dante. And why does Vash get to start off with his Angel Arm, but Dante can't use his transformation at the beginning of the battle? Like I said Dante has been up against far more powerful opponents then Vash.

Hit_and_Miss
Dvampire, For someone in love with vampire D you should know vash the stampede.... Hes untouchable, Period. Nothing dante does will hit him!. His Angelic arm is his third weapon its not like Dantes devil trigger where he has to do this or that. He just decides to use it... And wham holes appear...

Zen2nd
???? that doesn't really make sense! Dante gets easily shot in the head pfft at close range its impossible to hit Vash if you lodge the gun into Vash's face he'd still probally be able to dodge it!

Vash's Angel Arm is his third weapon and he can use it at his pleasure.

I'd like to see Dante go againts Dominique the Cyclops roll eyes (sarcastic) Dante wouldn't know what would be going on he would be dead before he knows it.

dvampire
???? that doesn't really make sense! Dante gets easily shot in the head pfft at close range its impossible to hit Vash if you lodge the gun into Vash's face he'd still probally be able to dodge it!

Vash's Angel Arm is his third weapon and he can use it at his pleasure.

I'd like to see Dante go againts Dominique the Cyclops roll eyes (sarcastic) Dante wouldn't know what would be going on he would be dead before he knows it.

Dante was at point blank range when he was dodging Ladys bullets (DMC3), he also took a bullet to the head twice from her and was still talking. Dante can dodge attacks if he wants to, but he really doesn't have to dodge bullets as they have no effect on him at all. Dante whould destroy every single badguy in Trigun with no problem at all, hes fought bigger, stronger, faster, and just plain far more powerful than any of Vashes foes.

dvampire
Dvampire, For someone in love with vampire D you should know vash the stampede.... Hes untouchable, Period. Nothing dante does will hit him!. His Angelic arm is his third weapon its not like Dantes devil trigger where he has to do this or that. He just decides to use it... And wham holes appear...

I do know Vash and what he can do, but I also know Dante and what hes capable of. Dante has superspeed and great reflexes, strength, superhealing, and transformations that amps all of his stats each time he goes to the next level. Dante wins this pretty easily.

Hit_and_Miss
Dante has superspeed and great reflexes, strength, superhealing, and transformations that amps all of his stats each time he goes to the next level. Dante wins this pretty easily.

Yes and if you had been reading you would of seen.....
Dante can't transform, He wont hit vash to gain trigger... so bye bye all Dante advantages...

Dizzle
Dante's got enhanced speed, but he's no Vash. Vash HAS had a gun put right up to his face and dodged the shot before...

Transformations require hitting people. Which he isn't going to be doing much of.

I brought up "Vas starts with Angel Arm" because Sonic was arguing that Dante can immediately use his best Devil Trigger and summon a dragon as soon as the fight starts. Which simply doesn't work.

In game, Dante takes damage from bullets. How can you say they don't affect him because he doesn't die in a few cutscenes?

Dante vs. Every Trigun villain? A worse stomping than from Vash alone...

Hit_and_Miss
Dante could win with a simple trap, but only if he used doughnuts as a bait....!

Zen2nd
First I don't see how Dante would beat Dominique the Cyclops, he wouldn't even know where she is.

Vash is too fast, hes not human. He dodges bullets with ease, who knows how fast he can actually go. He's also survived being blown up too. best quote came from that big grin "ehh I lost my room can I have yours?"

dvampire
Dante's got enhanced speed, but he's no Vash. Vash HAS had a gun put right up to his face and dodged the shot before...

Transformations require hitting people. Which he isn't going to be doing much of.

I brought up "Vas starts with Angel Arm" because Sonic was arguing that Dante can immediately use his best Devil Trigger and summon a dragon as soon as the fight starts. Which simply doesn't work.

In game, Dante takes damage from bullets. How can you say they don't affect him because he doesn't die in a few cutscenes?

Dante vs. Every Trigun villain? A worse stomping than from Vash alone...

Dante is far above enhance speed, and like I said he dodge Lady bullets at point blank range, He can transform to increase his stats; and yes Dante whould destroy every single person in Trigon by himself. Can Vash beat Mundus? wink

Hit_and_Miss
wow! a whole bullet!... Im impressed! but can he dodge machine gun fire??? or explosions? or multiple people fireing at him???

Dizzle
Dante is far above enhance speed, and like I said he dodge Lady bullets at point blank range, He can transform to increase his stats; and yes Dante whould destroy every single person in Trigon by himself. Can Vash beat Mundus? wink

Can dante do it without a Devil Trigger? Cuz he has to hit people to power his Devil Triggers. And he is NOT, for the last time, hitting Vash, 99% of the time. Dante is no machine gun.

Bullets can be "dodged" before the trigger is pulled. He anticipated her pulling the trigger and moved, so she missed. Vash dodged one after the trigger was pulled. BIG difference.

Dante vs. Knives and Legato. Just them two for starters, he's already screwed.

dvampire
wow! a whole bullet!... Im impressed! but can he dodge machine gun fire??? or explosions? or multiple people fireing at him???

I said Bullets not Bullet, and he was just toying with her.

Maybe I need to show you a clip of DMC3.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/devilmaycry3/media.html

Look at gameplay footage number 2. smile

Dizzle
Impressive... Dante beats up a few of the game's meat enemies. He's fast, yes. But that's not dodging machine gun fire, nor turning a rocket propelled giant fist with 3 bullets.

dvampire
Impressive... Dante beats up a few of the game's meat enemies. He's fast, yes. But that's not dodging machine gun fire, nor turning a rocket propelled giant fist with 3 bullets.

That's not even halve of what he can do. You need to buy the games (all three of them). Dante jumped on a rocket and start riding it like he was surfing, hes been stabed in the heart by Trish while she was shocking him with her powers, he takes on demons that can teleport and have superspeed, fight beings far bigger than him (the bosses), fought against his brother who is equal to him in every thing (he can even Transform like him) and him and Mundus was so powerful that they had to fight in space (Mundus teleported them there). As much as I like Vash, he has no chance at beating Dante.

CorderaMitchell

In a straight up fight, dante gets his ass kicked because A: He cannot touch Vash. B: He cannot use his Devil Triggers (no hits=no charging) and C: He CANNOT survive 50 bullets to his skull. Or a single Angel Arm shot. Ouch, damn, that was a bit harsh...

dvampire
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Ouch, damn, that was a bit harsh...

Angry isn't he! Dante wins though, everything Vash does Dante can do better, plus more. big grin cool

CorderaMitchell
I'm not throwing anything down, yet...

Zen2nd
That would be correct if you weren't so wrong.

Vash is too fast. Even faster than Dante. I'd like to see Dante dodge 1000 people firing at him.

It was actually 5 bullets that were used to stop the huge fist of furry, then 1 bullet to finish off the 35ft dude.

http://www.pixpond.com/08/boom4.JPG

I'd like to see Dante survive a blast from this, and there is no way to dodge it it is to big too dodge!

bardock
vash owns

Hit_and_Miss
yup

dvampire
That would be correct if you weren't so wrong.

Vash is too fast. Even faster than Dante. I'd like to see Dante dodge 1000 people firing at him.

It was actually 5 bullets that were used to stop the huge fist of furry, then 1 bullet to finish off the 35ft dude.

http://www.pixpond.com/08/boom4.JPG

I'd like to see Dante survive a blast from this, and there is no way to dodge it it is to big too dodge!

I like to see Vash pull it off right in front of Dante, he'll be killed before he gets the chance to finish the attack. Vash isn't in Dante league, if sombody like Wolfwood can give him a good battle. Dante fight demons not just normal humans like Vash does. He fights Goaltings who are very fast, stronger, can fly, and have magical energy blasts they can trow out of there hands, Bloodgoats that's even more powerful than Goatlings, Grim Reapers and countless more. Those are just normal enemies.

Dante abilites- He has superspeed (far faster than the human eye or midlevel demons can see) and reflexes, superstrength, and superhealing. He can transfer his energy into any weapon he has, shooting them like energy blast and He can deflect energy blast with his eyes.

Dante transformation 1- All of his stats are enhanced and hes able to fly, shoot energy blast out of his hands, electricty that comes from his body, create an energy sword, and throw a giant energy dragon (it's about as big as Mundus whos about 25ft, maybe bigger. And he has a second transformation aswell, but I don't think he'll need to go that far, as his normal form is enough to off Vash.

Vash loses.

Dizzle
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Ouch, damn, that was a bit harsh...

Mah bad, you're rubbing off on me more than I suspected... wink

Seriously though, there's some illogical crap going on here... I respect a valid opinion, but Dante surviving an infinite amount of bullets? Please.

And superspeed is an overstatement. He doesn't move too fast for people to see. He moves too fast for them to fight him, but he doesn't do any vibrating invisible crap. Once again, Vash dodged all of the shots from a gattling gun without leaving the area that the bullets were concentrating on. That is RIDICULOUS speed. I'd say it's beyond even
someone like Quicksilver. Two machine gunners shot at Vash, other people in the room commented that they couldn't even tell he had moved after the bullets magically end up in the wall behind him.

Wolfwood can't give Vash a fight... He's not all that bad, but his sweet cross thing isn't really a problem against the speed incarnate that is Vash. Vash's biggest problem in almost every encounter is that he has absolutely no desire to hurt people, and will gladly sacrifice himself rather than see the others hurt.

And my mistake with the fist of fury thing too... 5, 3, same difference. Less than a full gunload, with enough left to kill the giant guy.

dvampire

Seriously though, there's some illogical crap going on here... I respect a valid opinion, but Dante surviving an infinite amount of bullets? Please.

Your not stoping Dante with bullets. Dante was walking while the Grim Reapers pierced him with there weapons, hes been stabed in the heart while being shocked, and got his body pierced body three energy bolts from Mundus and he was still ready to fight.

dvampire

And superspeed is an overstatement. He doesn't move too fast for people to see. He moves too fast for them to fight him, but he doesn't do any vibrating invisible crap. Once again, Vash dodged all of the shots from a gattling gun without leaving the area that the bullets were concentrating on. That is RIDICULOUS speed. I'd say it's beyond even
someone like Quicksilver. Two machine gunners shot at Vash, other people in the room commented that they couldn't even tell he had moved after the bullets magically end up in the wall behind him.

Wolfwood can't give Vash a fight... He's not all that bad, but his sweet cross thing isn't really a problem against the speed incarnate that is Vash. Vash's biggest problem in almost every encounter is that he has absolutely no desire to hurt people, and will gladly sacrifice himself rather than see the others hurt.

And my mistake with the fist of fury thing too... 5, 3, same difference. Less than a full gunload, with enough left to kill the giant guy.

Dante moves so fast that every thing around him is moving slow and he stops time once he gain the ability quicksilver.

Dizzle
Dante's durable, but not to the point of invincibility... Enough physical force can hurt and kill him, like 50 or so bullets to the skull. He isn't affected much by small numbers of stuff, but if it continues, he wears down. Bullets hurt and kill him ingame. Would Capcom really make him both physically invulnerable and susceptible to bullets in the same game? Heck no. He dies from bullets, just a heck of a lot more of them than any normal human would take.

dvampire
Dante's durable, but not to the point of invincibility... Enough physical force can hurt and kill him, like 50 or so bullets to the skull. He isn't affected much by small numbers of stuff, but if it continues, he wears down. Bullets hurt and kill him ingame. Would Capcom really make him both physically invulnerable and susceptible to bullets in the same game? Heck no. He dies from bullets, just a heck of a lot more of them than any normal human would take.

He's like an undead (half Human half Demon, with the blood of his father Sparda, one of the most powerful Demons) in his normal form, but once he transform he becomes more durable as no bullets or rokcets will stop him at all.

Dizzle
And he can't transform without hitting people, so none of his better forms will be available to him, as Vash can dodge pretty much anything to infinity.

If Dante starts with his Devil Trigger ready, Vash starts with the Angel Arm deployed and charged. It's that simple. You give one guy an advantage, you give the other guy one too.

dvampire
And he can't transform without hitting people, so none of his better forms will be available to him, as Vash can dodge pretty much anything to infinity.

If Dante starts with his Devil Trigger ready, Vash starts with the Angel Arm deployed and charged. It's that simple. You give one guy an advantage, you give the other guy one too.

He can transform without hitting his opponent, when your playing with him game wise, yes; but he really can use that when ever he feel like transforming, like he did against, Vergil and Mundus. He uses it only against powerful beings. And Vash can't dodge anything to infinity because hes been hit countless of times, and Dante is much faster than him anyways. I never gave any of them the advantage over the other either.

Dizzle
Dante? Faster? Has he ever done ANYTHING remotely as significant as dodging machine gun fire? Vash does so with ease. The only people who hit him during a real fight are those who are even faster than he is. And they are few and far between.

Ah yes, I forgot Dante's new automatic and infinite Devil Triggers to go along with his physical invulnerability. My mistake. (we calls it sarcasm)

dvampire
Dante? Faster? Has he ever done ANYTHING remotely as significant as dodging machine gun fire? Vash does so with ease. The only people who hit him during a real fight are those who are even faster than he is. And they are few and far between.

Ah yes, I forgot Dante's new automatic and infinite Devil Triggers to go along with his physical invulnerability. My mistake. (we calls it sarcasm)

Dante dodge bullets with little effort when he wants to dodge them (even though he doesn't have to), he moves so fast that every body around him is moving slow and once he gain the ability quick silver he can stop time with no problem, his brother Vergil is lightnning fast, he zips around the screen with little effort without transforming. And yes he can transform any time he wants to, like he did against Mundus and Vergil in there final battle. smile

Hit_and_Miss
erm, but dante has been traveling along battleing. I doubt very much that dante can wake up in the morning and just transform.... His brother has different powers to him, You can't say that Dante has the same powers as his brother unless he shows them.

Zen2nd
If Dante got 50 bullets from Vash's gun, Dante wouldn't have a head left. There would be nothing left, Dante would be dead.

Vash is faster than Dante, I don't know why you are even arguing this point when its obvious that Vash is faster.

bushidorodent
vash is faster and dante has the bullet proof advantage so im stumed at this point

Dizzle
Dante dodge bullets with little effort when he wants to dodge them (even though he doesn't have to), he moves so fast that every body around him is moving slow and once he gain the ability quick silver he can stop time with no problem, his brother Vergil is lightnning fast, he zips around the screen with little effort without transforming. And yes he can transform any time he wants to, like he did against Mundus and Vergil in there final battle. smile

Dante dodges single shots at a time from a pistol. Vash dodges continuous fire from automatic weapons. HUGE difference. Vash has fought people who slow down time before... And won.

Mundus and Vergil are the kind of special scenario types of things... Akin to adrenaline, if you will. A normal person can sprint 3 miles when fearing for their life. Vergil and Mundus put Dante into a situation he knows he cannot win on his own, which powers him up so he transforms. He's never shown the ability to just randomly fill his DT meter.

I don't think I've EVER seen Vash flat out miss a target. Dante's head is no problem. This is a guy who redirecs bullets by throwing pebbles... It's like Bullseye x a billion.

bushidorodent
true mist true that was awsome how he did that pebble thing ive changed my mind vash wins

dvampire
Dante dodges single shots at a time from a pistol. Vash dodges continuous fire from automatic weapons. HUGE difference. Vash has fought people who slow down time before... And won.

Mundus and Vergil are the kind of special scenario types of things... Akin to adrenaline, if you will. A normal person can sprint 3 miles when fearing for their life. Vergil and Mundus put Dante into a situation he knows he cannot win on his own, which powers him up so he transforms. He's never shown the ability to just randomly fill his DT meter.

I don't think I've EVER seen Vash flat out miss a target. Dante's head is no problem. This is a guy who redirecs bullets by throwing pebbles... It's like Bullseye x a billion.

Vash bullets doen't hurt Dante, and Vash isn't close to being as fast as Dante. Dante moves so fast that it looks like hes teleporting, he moves so fast that every demon around him appears to be moving slow, he fights his brother Vergil at high speeds whos dodges and deflect his bullets with his sword with little effort, he fight Demons that have super speed/teleport, he uses demon his demon magic to gilde and use superspeed in mid air, and demons who can stop time like him. Vergil (DMC3 he refused to use his powers, but once Vergil start using it against him, he need to use it in oder to match him) Mundus (Again Dante had no problem useing his powers against Mundus either, and this is when hes more experinced with his powers in DMC1) or The Despair Embodied (hes in DMC2, whos also another powerful being). Vash loses this fight.

Zen2nd
Dante can be killed in the game he can be killed by Vash.

Dizzle
Vash bullets doen't hurt Dante, and Vash isn't close to being as fast as Dante. Dante moves so fast that it looks like hes teleporting, he moves so fast that every demon around him appears to be moving slow, he fights his brother Vergil at high speeds whos dodges and deflect his bullets with his sword with little effort, he fight Demons that have super speed/teleport, he uses demon his demon magic to gilde and use superspeed in mid air, and demons who can stop time like him. Vergil (DMC3 he refused to use his powers, but once Vergil start using it against him, he need to use it in oder to match him) Mundus (Again Dante had no problem useing his powers against Mundus either, and this is when hes more experinced with his powers in DMC1) or The Despair Embodied (hes in DMC2, whos also another powerful being). Vash loses this fight.

You maintain your argument of physical invulnerability. If he's now immune to A) Any amount of bullets B) Swords, any kind of melee weapons C) Everything that doesn't leave him a pile of ash, what do you think it would take to kill Dante? Keep in mind, he dies from everything you say he is completely immune to in ALL 3 GAMES.

Dante is fast, Vash is faster. 3 dudes with machine guns fire at Vash. When they stop, Vash is standing in the exact same spot, with a big load of bullet holes behind him. Millie (I think it was her) comments that she couldn't even tell that Vash had moved.

Vergil is faster than Dante. You prove nothing.

Dante doesn't typically look like he's teleporting. And has never shown the ability to dodge something like machine gun fire, which Vash does fairly easily.

Dante's fast, Vash is faster. Dante doesn't die very easily. Vash has a whole lot of bullets.

dvampire
You maintain your argument of physical invulnerability. If he's now immune to A) Any amount of bullets B) Swords, any kind of melee weapons C) Everything that doesn't leave him a pile of ash, what do you think it would take to kill Dante? Keep in mind, he dies from everything you say he is completely immune to in ALL 3 GAMES.

Dante is fast, Vash is faster. 3 dudes with machine guns fire at Vash. When they stop, Vash is standing in the exact same spot, with a big load of bullet holes behind him. Millie (I think it was her) comments that she couldn't even tell that Vash had moved.

Vergil is faster than Dante. You prove nothing.

Dante doesn't typically look like he's teleporting. And has never shown the ability to dodge something like machine gun fire, which Vash does fairly easily.

Dante's fast, Vash is faster. Dante doesn't die very easily. Vash has a whole lot of bullets.

Dante is faster lighting fast, when he moves it's like hes teleporting, he can stop time, he fights at high speeds, he can use demon magic to glide him through the mid air, he could use superspeed while in mid air, he dodges bullets with little effort, Dantes has superhealing, superstrength, and has transformations.

Of corse Dante dies when your actually playing the game (if you don't know how to play), but he does all that stuff in cutscenes which is what he could really do and is part of the actual storyline.

Dante fights all sorts of demons and godlike beings, while Vash is still fighting having problems with humans. Dante wins.

Hit_and_Miss
you just keep repeating yourself dvampire, Even once your arguments have been quashed you still repeat them... give it up with this transformations rubbish, We all know hes not doing that in battle.

dvampire
you just keep repeating yourself dvampire, Even once your arguments have been quashed you still repeat them... give it up with this transformations rubbish, We all know hes not doing that in battle.

You also keep repeating your self. Like I said Dante win this battle with ease. And why can't he transform, it's part of his powers? I proved my argument. confused

Dizzle
Dante is faster lighting fast, when he moves it's like hes teleporting, he can stop time, he fights at high speeds, he can use demon magic to glide him through the mid air, he could use superspeed while in mid air, he dodges bullets with little effort, Dantes has superhealing, superstrength, and has transformations.

Of corse Dante dies when your actually playing the game (if you don't know how to play), but he does all that stuff in cutscenes which is what he could really do and is part of the actual storyline.

Dante fights all sorts of demons and godlike beings, while Vash is still fighting having problems with humans. Dante wins.

Yes, how fast is "lighting fast", exactly?

In cutscenes, Dante takes a maximum of 3 bullets to the head. It can be reasonably seen that he can take a few more, but that doesn't mean infinite. He got impaled onj a sword, but that doesn't make him immune to all attacks by a sword. He's durable, but bullets do damage to him, and therefore can kill him. You have proven nothing other than saying over and over that Dante takes an infinite amount of bullets, which is complete crap. He takes more than 3 in game as well as the cutscene, but they can still kill him.

In terms of speed, you have NO argument. Vergil moves fast, but is faster than Dante, so he proves nothing. Dante dodging a few single shots is his best showing. Vash regularly dodges automatic fire. Dante doesn't move too fast to see on a normal basis... Vash has proven he can fairly easily.

Vash doesn't have problems with normal humans... He's taken thousands at a time. He fights enhanced people. One of them had the power to slow time. Vash still won. His borther was actually faster than he was. Vash still won.

And even good DMC players get hit and get hurt. The game's hard enough (on a reasonable difficulty) that it's nigh-on impossible to beat the whole thing without messing up enough to die once.

Darkstorm Zero
I promised myself I wouldn't get involved it this thread.... looks like I am breaking a promise to myself...

Vash is hardly untouchable... he has been plugged with bullets as often as he's dodged them, so to say that he'll dodge absolutely everything is crap, added to that that Dante is a trickshot (DMC3 Gunslinger fighting style says alot)

Dante soaks up bullets, not infinitely, but I'd venture a guess that a guy who regularly gets impaled, shot heaps of times, blown up, stabbed, cleaved into, shocked, magically attacked and more will be walking through alot more than 3 bullets... And lets not forget that when vash lands a hit with his gun, he's powering up Dante's Devil Trigger, AND when Dante lands an attack, that also powers up the DT, and it doesn't take that long either...

Dantre's sword techniques give him a massive upper hand in close combat, Vash's speed is merely hyper reflexes, Dante's moves (Cites the Aquiring Alastor cutscene as proof) That whole Kata Scene with the sword was done even before any of the glass from the lightning bolt hit the floor... How can vash compete with that kind of speed (And no, thats not slowing down time... Nice try)

dvampire
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I promised myself I wouldn't get involved it this thread.... looks like I am breaking a promise to myself...

Vash is hardly untouchable... he has been plugged with bullets as often as he's dodged them, so to say that he'll dodge absolutely everything is crap, added to that that Dante is a trickshot (DMC3 Gunslinger fighting style says alot)

Dante soaks up bullets, not infinitely, but I'd venture a guess that a guy who regularly gets impaled, shot heaps of times, blown up, stabbed, cleaved into, shocked, magically attacked and more will be walking through alot more than 3 bullets... And lets not forget that when vash lands a hit with his gun, he's powering up Dante's Devil Trigger, AND when Dante lands an attack, that also powers up the DT, and it doesn't take that long either...

Dantre's sword techniques give him a massive upper hand in close combat, Vash's speed is merely hyper reflexes, Dante's moves (Cites the Aquiring Alastor cutscene as proof) That whole Kata Scene with the sword was done even before any of the glass from the lightning bolt hit the floor... How can vash compete with that kind of speed (And no, thats not slowing down time... Nice try)

Someone who finally knows what they're talking about. Thanks for the Dante support!no expression

Darkstorm Zero
Just doing my job and clearing misconceptions...

Dante would fair evenly in a shootout with Vash, of this I have no question, simply because for all the shots Dante has soaked up, he's also dodged just as many, if not more...

Tell me, can vash survive being stabbed through the guts by a sword as tall as he is? any one of Dante's swords could kill him in one blow, they are all massive, heavy and swung like a short sword thanks to Dante's super strength, Oh BTW, I read earlier some really Biased posts: Like vash starting out with the Angel Arm Already deployed and ready to fire.... Yet Dante doesn't start with Full DT? Right... Ok...

2 Dante only gets his Super human abilities through DTing? Wrong, Dante has performed feats outside of his demon forms... The start of DMC1 for example he stopped that bike from crashing on toip of him with mere thought. he has superstrength (Not Hulk level or anything like that, but certainly higher than peak human) He has Beyond peak human speed, reflexes, and reaction time. Plus his accuracy with his guns are better than most I've seen (Even moreso than Revolver Ocelot.)

Zen2nd
The simple reason for that is that he's trying not to kill the people. Every person hes gone againts hes tried not to kill them.

But your making one mistake. Dante has to earn his DT by fighting and building up that power but for Vash its just another weapon for him that he can use anytime he wants.

Vash ain't that stupid to get impaled in the first place.

Yet you can't do that when playing the game.

That one actually made me laugh. Vash has better accuracy than Dante. I'd like to see Dante hit a guy from the ground who's on the second floor with two people in the way and hit the guy's gun while being
around 500 metres away with just a handgun.

Vash was able to run then leap infront of a speeding giant fist and then put 5 bullets into it all under 1 second. How is that not fast?

Yet I again I have to say, Dante dies in the game he will die at the hands of Vash

theobvious
Dante moves so fast that every thing around him is moving slow and he stops time once he gain the ability quicksilver.
Quicksilver slows time it doesn't stop it. You guys are forgetting Dante's personality. He's arrogant and he thinks he's the man he likes to toy with his enemies. Dante would never actually use Quicksilver in a fight because he would think he doesn't need it. Vash 6 bullets. 2 in the eyes, 1 in the mouth, 2 in the nostrils and 1 between the eyes. Dante Is Dead. But if the half demon survived Vash could use the gun in his arm to literally blow Dante's head off. Dante got shot with a handgun. I bet if someone put a AK-47 to his head and shot 3 times he'd die. Either from the force of the bullet or because the bullets would push each other in to Dante's brain.

Spelljammer
Dante hands down. I'm not completely ceartain of the extent of his power, like I don't know if demons are immortal or what, but I doubt Vash'es bullets won't HURT Dante. They work on simaler fighting styles, but Dante can also wield a sword like nobody's buisness, and when Vash runs out of bullets what then? Sure he could use his suprise tactic of a sub-machine gun arm, but again, it's only prolonging the agony.. And not only does the angel-arm take a massive amount of time to power, but it's far too risky of destroying Vash himself because he doesn't know how to control it, also Vash is far too soft on others to be a large threat to Dante.

Not to meation from the previews I saw of Devil May Cry, Dante doesn't have an ounce of sleep, every waking moment is spent slaying monsters and creatures that would eat your soul if given half the chance. Vash mostly just travels and perhaps fights a band of thugs or one on one battles.. Dante is more agressive, use to worse odds, and isn't afraid to cause bloodshed. So inevitably he wins. Power isn't everything..

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>