The Simpsons! (Sorry If There Is A Discussion About This BtW >_<)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~*~Ambie~*~
I'm Just Wondering... How Come That Maggie Never Seems To Grow Up..And Lisa Has So0o0o0 Many Birthdays?!? I Just Find It Irritating!! confused

t_cozy_666
kvjdlfjdkmlc.sk;akg'[s

~*~Ambie~*~
To You To Buddy!!! &gt;big grin LmaO!!

Linkalicious
How many birthdays has Lisa had other than when Bart met "Michael Jackson" and he sang to her...

Maggie doesn't grow, Bart and Lisa don't go up grades, and Homer doesn't lose more hair because it's a Cartoon. Maggie adds a lot of comdey to the show without having to say the word

~*~Ambie~*~
I Know Its A Cartoon -_- But Sometimes They Are Doing Things More Than Once..?!? It Just Gets Boring After Awhile....

t_cozy_666
yeah,i think they should be an eip where bart and lisa left school and maggie goes to play school smile

~*~Ambie~*~
Well No...Just Something Different...See That Would Be Too Different Y'know Errr See They Have Nearly Done It All That It Would Be Hard To Think Of Something Different For The Simpsons... no expression

hell_raiser
maggie already goes to playskul and there is an episode where lisa gets married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~*~Ambie~*~
No...Maggie WENT To Playschool -_- And That Lisa Ep Was A Future Thing &gt;.&lt;

Fire
this should be moved to TV

PPL CHECK ALL SECTIONS BEFORE MAKING A THREAD

yerssot
like link said, it's a cartoon, almost per definition they don't grow older

~*~Ambie~*~
BlaH So It Isnt In The Tv Section So Sue Me!!! LoL &gt;.&lt; Don't Really sad
I Understand About The Not Growing Up Thing But They Haven't Changed Anything Most The Episodes Are Naerly The Same These Days

~*~Ambie~*~
**Nearly BtW

yerssot
so? don't like it: don't watch it

Linkalicious
When they grow up it's like what happened with Married with Children...Great show, but everyone got too old to be interesting.

How can you even dare say that The Simpsons is running out of different things to do in their shows?! They come up with new crap every episode and it's completely hilarious...by far the funniest show on television.

JKozzy
Wrong forum.

Kaleanae
And they never change their clothes messed

Linkalicious
i was watching an episode yesterday where Lisa was in the bathroom in the morning and Homer was waiting. Then Bart jumped into the bathroom before Homer and Homer threw a fit. Don't they have another bathroom in the master bedroom? I've seen home shave in there before...and he tried flushing all those springs down the toilet in there too.

shadowraven
maggie never talks an when the episode came around where lisa was dreaming maggie never got a f**king word out she was always interupted or shut up something or the other it kinda makes me think she might just have DSL when she finally grows up

Linkalicious
and they say she never shuts up during that episdoe. "god does that girl ever shut up!" - homer

yerssot
actually, as far as I remember, she once said "daddy" and one time "daddily-doodily"

Kaleanae
They never said where in the United States Springfield is located messed

yerssot
and they never will I think

Kaleanae
And Maggie speaks but it is generally limited to babbling or small talk

RoguePw25
I usually don't watch this show, but I caught one eppy when Marge was mad and Homer because it was her birthday and he bought her a bowling ball, which was really for him. Marge started to learn how to bowl, and got involved with another man, who kept coming on to her.

Lisa and Bart noticed that thier parents marriage was "falling apart" and Lisa was in Stage 5: Self Pity while Bart was in Stage 3: Fear.

Needless to say, it was hillarious! And I so enjoyed it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.