Access hollywood top 10 summer movies [Merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XX Emperor XX

SithSpy
Awesome, Thanks for the heads up!

darth_achilles
cool beans man, well, as stated in the new premier magazine which btw has an awesome rots write up and anakin on the cover, the top movies this summer as far as sales go, rots will anhialate everything in its path, im pretty sure it went something like this:

-SW:ROTS - 400 million
-War of the Worlds - 155 million

actually cant remember the rest (sorry im at work, mags at home) but rots blew everything out of the water, money wise and ofcourse just their writers predictions.

Master Larvell
WOTW will probably do better than 155, unless it was written by Lucas stick out tongue

Actually, it will be interesting to see what direction people go with ROTS- nostalgia could be good for big bucks. On the other hand, fatigue of Lucas's "new style" could make it a little bit of a disappointment, moneywise.

Wait, why am I commenting on this? I have no life. Argh.

Darth Nazgul
hey all just letting you guys no that ROTS made 2005 #1 summer movie in Access Hollywood's Summer Blockbuster Special!
big grin

nuwine200419
awsome dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111......................WHY am I not Surprised
LOL..

Lord Tyrant
Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Nazgul
He also confirmed ON TV that there would be 2 NEW TV SHOWS!!!!! eek!

LanİeWindu™
This thread seems vaguely familiar, maybe because it was announced in a thread yesterday that they would have the show.

Merging!

Darth Nazgul
sorry didnt see that thread...anyways Yay ....ROTS is #1 and we have confirmation of 2 new TV shows!!!

LanİeWindu™
Where's this confirmation of 2 new shows? Link me.

Darth Nazgul
He said it on TV when they interviewed him but I dont have a link.

Imaginary
Wow, that's great news Nazgul!

darthmonkey9206
are we talking about 2 new tv ads?

DarthAJ
cool i'll tape it!

El_NINO
cool you tape it and ill be in it

astrofan428
Wow he did confirm 2 tv series. Perhaps one animated and one live action?

Kinda bummed there was not one second of new footage in the entire thing.

pika122689
No new footage was actually fine for me. The comfirmation from Lucas himself that two new shows are in the works was good enough. smile Plus the fact that ROTS was number one on that list, though I wasn't really surprised. wink

ickeris2003
Yep I was watching this countdown with my friend. didnt surprise me at all that star wars was number 1. cant wait for the tv series though. But I wonder on what network would it be at? scifi probably?! messed

astrofan428
I'd say it is going to be on fox or fx, since the movies are for the fox company. And that way it will be high-def. If not fox it will be one of the big networks just because it will be a weekly top show.

ickeris2003
True! It would be on fox or fx.

Prod
I voted...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.