Sentry Team VS. Justice Legion A

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Sentry Team:

The Sentry
Odin
The Keeper
Binary

VS.

The Justice Legion A:

Superman 1 million
WW 1 million
Flash 1 million
Batman 1 miilion

No prep. Neither teams know about each others powers or what each others capable of. This is more fair Avalon than just Silver Surfer and Thor.

Sentry
Bump.

Sentry
I think Keeper alone could beat each easily one on one. Add in a few teammates, Sentry's team has a slight advantage here imo. I think I let my inner fanboy influence my thread making here.

David Duchovony
This matchup is unfair. How can you have three powerhouses on one team and four on the next?

Sentry
Well let's take away Binary. 3 against 4.

David Duchovony
How about, you take out The Keeper?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by David Duchovony
How about, you take out The Keeper?

Leave him in. Superman 1,000,000 is part imp, kryptonian, psychic, magic, and far stronger than present day supes. He just about literally pulls powers out his arse...lol

Imp magic is ridiculously powerful. An Imp trapped the spectres essense effortlessly. I guess they had the make the JL Legion that powerful because in that century EVERYONE has powers.

kgkg
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Leave him in. Superman 1,000,000 is part imp, kryptonian, psychic, magic, and far stronger than present day supes. He just about literally pulls powers out his arse...lol

Imp magic is ridiculously powerful. An Imp trapped the spectres essense effortlessly. I guess they had the make the JL Legion that powerful because in that century EVERYONE has powers.
superman has imp powers but not their full power.

like surfer has glactus's power.

Odin will ***** slap them all.

Superherovandal
he is immune to magic though.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by kgkg
superman has imp powers but not their full power.

like surfer has glactus's power.

Odin will ***** slap them all.

Odin is so outclassed, its not even funny. Normal humans probably replicate his powers in the 853rd century.

eleveninches
the 1000000 crowd could easily win this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.