X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
i just saw this anime at my freinds house and its kick ass i wonder if any of u guys have seen it

raenef v
X?
whats that about?
oooh! i love your sig!

soundtrack
x is an anime about hmm (lets try and make this simple...) "opposites" (like yin and yang). there is going to be a battle between the 'dragon's of earth' and the 'dragon's of heaven' . now each of them needs their 'leader', which brings into play kamwi (his name i think transforms into 'gods power'...or something like that). anyway, whatever side kamwi chooses to be on, his friend fuma will automatically be on the opposite side (it's destend to be this way). i've only seen the movie and the 1st episode, but there really good...i would definitly recommend it/them.

raenef v
oooh!
sounds cool!

soundtrack
yeah...it really is! i need to buy the rest of the x series b/c the 1st ep was really good, but short.

b-dan
i saw like all 6 episodes at some store in the pen center called cenima one

crazy_c
I saw like the first 5 eppys... They were cool. The movie sucks though.

soundtrack
i liked the movie, but the ending was pretty bad erm

crazy pirate
This show sounds really cool I would like to see it sometime.

sai12
I was supposed to get the movie today in the mail from Blockbuster! It wasn't there! *weeps* It got lost in the mail! How terrible!

raenef v
Originally posted by sai12
I was supposed to get the movie today in the mail from Blockbuster! It wasn't there! *weeps* It got lost in the mail! How terrible!

that's horrible

Takiko_4ever
i feel you man...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.