hi plz read

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

t_cozy_666
hi I want to get to know people coz i know hell_raiser and ambie so tell me what ya like........if you like korn plz write as well embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

hell_raiser
leave me out of this

~*~Ambie~*~
Oi!!! ShusH!! LoL Nobody Knows Me!!! *LookZ Innocent* Because I'm The Unknown ~*~Ambie~*~!!!

punkyhermy
well i like batsy!and harry potter.hermy is my fav character!ever!
and... i like tragic stuff...lov movies or books that bring tears to my eyes...hhhmmm...evanescence...

hell_raiser
evanescence totally rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t_cozy_666
cool man

~*~Ambie~*~
YesH Evanescence RocK!! \m/

Fire
if you're gonna talk about movies this could be moved to Music

but besides that well hey there

yerssot
we have a music section

t_cozy_666
sorry >sad

Fire
dont worrie just check out the sections before you post, it saves moderators a lot of time

~*~Ambie~*~
Do You Two Always Complain..?!? I Mean So What If It Is The Wrong Section..It's A Discussion..People Are Talking About It Arnt They!!!

<<Solo>>
Well...It's not really complaining it's asking if you could read the forum name before you post into it.

Fire
Well we like to keep this place nice and clean by keeping the threads in the sections where they belong, by pointing out mistakes we don't mean to make anyone feel bad. A little guidance is useful for everyone now and then

yerssot
I suggest you zip it now. A mod kindly pointed out to you that you should have posted it in the appropriate section as is written in the rules which you should have read when you signed up.
You comply wit this without complaining or you leave, got it?

Fire
calm down yerss

yerssot
I am calm, just pointing out which two options this specific member has now

badkittykitty
everyone calm now..moved smile

Darth Revan
Korn is cool... But not Evanescence... no

ElectricBugaloo
whoa, i got confused when i saw the talk of moving this to the music section, i was like---i'm IN the music section,right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.