How the Hell do you take care of a mouse?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
I had a pet mouse for like a week and he was doing fine, now today I found him dead in his cage confused

Deano
did u feed it... confused

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Deano
did u feed it... confused no2 why?

Miss_Faye
maybe it was old...i had a pet mouse once too...it was running in that..wheel ma thinger and it made some weird noise and when i went over to check out the lil thing..it was dead. I think it died of a heart attack....erm atleast thats what my parents told me.

leebrielle
well maybe he was sick, I have a per mouse all I do is make sure he has food and water, and chlean his cage twice a month

Demarthl
mice have short lives anyway, the last one i had was strange it either had a tuma in its nutsack or just really big balls no expression it was as big as its head!

Deano
Originally posted by SlipknoT
no2 why?

ahh u see slipknot..u have to feed it cos they are living things like us..and if we dont eat we die....
it probably died a slow agonizing death..
evil face

leebrielle
all male mice have big balls

Miss_Faye
tsk tsk tsk..RIP lil mousey no expression

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Deano
ahh u see slipknot..u have to feed it cos they are living things like us..and if we dont eat we die....
it probably died a slow agonizing death..
evil face No, I fed it Kraft Singles laughing

Demarthl
Originally posted by leebrielle
all male mice have big balls
no realy, big big balls no expression

leebrielle
is that all he ate

Miss_Faye
Originally posted by Demarthl
no realy, big big balls no expression

maybe it was mutating...

Demarthl
yep, testicles with legs and a tail

leebrielle
ya that is normal when I first saw that I freaked out and tool my mouse back to the pet store, thats were I fornd that information out

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Demarthl
no realy, big big balls no expression When you handled it, would they ball sack drag along your skin?

Morning_Glory
why are you ppl examining mice balls??? blink

ESP07
Snake chow

SlipknoT
Originally posted by ESP07
Snake chow laughing Thats actually what he was supposed to be but my snake didnt eat him

ESP07
Waste of a good meal.

Coldfire
ummm..... wow, what a convo..... laughing out loud

silver_tears
I had a pet mouse for like a week and he was doing fine, now today I found him dead in his cage confused

Obviously not the way you were doing it What the f**k?

Pandemoniac
Mice like company too, put some of them together. Preferably of the same sex or you'll be dragging mousefood to your house on a daily basis.
Have them run outside of the cage from time to time, you might need to clean up some turds, but they will have life extending fun.

Klogz
I can only have dogs, 'cause my mom feeds it.

I had a bird, but apparently if you leave the windows open when you let it out it flies away and shortly afterward gets murdered by the wild birds.

Oh I had a mouse, but I got squashed under the fridge.

ANd I had fish, but when you spray for flies, you're supposed to cover the tank. Anyway, long story short - poisoned fish.

And I had a cat. I think It might still be alive. It ran away and I haven't seen it since.

Jackie Malfoy

Maybe it was his time to go.JM sad

sk8stuff09
i sat on my hamster and he died

ladygrim
I have a pet dog ...thats all im allowed sad...but when i go to fairs and carnivals i always win goldfish and they always seem to commit suicide...mayb i shud put a lid on top of thetank ???

Pandemoniac
Noooooo! The water needs oxigen, just don't spill so much booze in the tank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.