big bums

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hell_raiser
do boys like big bums or not. for instance my brother fancied this girl coz she looked really nice from the front but as she turned the side he moaned that she had a big ass. But a eek later he found big asses attractive ??????????? plz explain

t_cozy_666
i dont know some like big bums and some just................shy to say so wink

~*~Ambie~*~
I Personaly Cant Care What They Like...If TheyLike Me How I Am..Thats Great If They Dont They Should Go Looking Somewhere Else.

hell_raiser
u tell them hear that she dont care!!!!

~*~Ambie~*~
Yes Your Right I Don't Care As Long As Ya Love Yaself You Shouldn't Let People Get You Down By Stupid Comments About Your Bum!

Vampiree
what kind of a question is that? erm

t_cozy_666
im just say SOME man are like that sad

~*~Ambie~*~
It's A Question That Somebody Wants An Answer To!! Duh!! :@

hell_raiser
i think that boys can b really ignorant sometimes (not all boys, i know theres lovely ones out there) but what does it matter wat the girl looks like ????????????

~*~Ambie~*~
Yeah Personality Is The Main Thing!

<<Solo>>
He means it's a dumb@$$ question....

Fire
there is no universal measurement that always looks good the key is proportions

Linkalicious
damn brit lingo...call it a damn a$$. A bum is that begger on the street, or in so cal, the business man dressed as a bum who sits near the freeway on ramps who "will work for food."

i find that the most defining characteristic to a nice butt on a girl has to be the thighs that go with it. Rarely will you see a girl with nice thighs and a butt that is too big or small.

cermiestar
english language........the term bum used in the context for a beggar is AMERICAN lingo...it isn't your language!

Linkalicious
not my language? damn you brits and your doublespeak...make some sense!

cermiestar
i'm sorry but if i had to speak so you'd understand me that would mean cutting out all the words which have more than two syllables

Linkalicious
oh sorry Jim, i think the judges are going to deduct points for the low blow. That's definitly going to affect her score.

I especially liked the part when the 12 year old told me what's up...

The Force
hey guys stop arguing, and yes i love chick with nice butts :up

yerssot
do you get any sexual pleasures of picking on girls younger than you cause you can't get ... no, wait... that's memberbashing, shouldn't get on that same low level as you mad

Linkalicious
wow such self control...can we get back to the subject here or are we just going to nit pick my posts? oh wait...lets not FOLLOW THE RULES OF THE BOARD...like we always preach.

so yeah, butts are nice, and so are legs....go girls!

yerssot
as always, someone has to be the brains around here when mods aren't around and that's me yet again when it comes to the two of us.
So, stucked to the rules of the board again. Hope they banned you for bashing happy

Linkalicious
awww how sweet...you reported me again. Thanks Yers, i'm glad i could be soooo offensive to you once again. This one truly does deserve a banning...for sure!

yerssot
glad I could give you the pleasure, now perhaps you won't need to find them again while bashing others... at least I'm online to defend myself unlike other people you bashed happy

you know ... you could get the feeling of a ban down by just logging off and not returning for three days, try it, you'll love it wink

Citadel
i like big butts and i cannot lie, you otha brothas cant deny, when a girl walks in with an itty-bitty waist and that round thing in your face you get SPRUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i still like that song even though im a girl.

blink

yerssot
get the shrek dvd, you'll love it laughing out loud

Linkalicious
Ha, read it again, and again, and again....that's hardly bashing if it's bashing at all. Does your version of vB have a bigger Report to Moderators button than mine? or does it just say "please push me Yers"

oh wait that's bashing in your terms....we shouldn't do that.
Now for the love of God if i'm getting banned can i spend the rest of the time i have here without arguing off the topic.

Citadel
shrek, shrek! is that song on shrek? i love the movie, man. and yea, i do need to get the dvd... hey, get it for me, k.

yerssot
well, instead of sprung it's "feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings" big grin

despite what your one braincell tells you, my intention is not to bash you
no, if you would have thought for a second, you would have known we all have the same versions of vB, I just know how to behave happy

well, here's a jolly good idea for ya: go to the otf, there you can go off topic as much as you want as you did in this thread eek!

Linkalicious
i'll be fair. Please edit your comment about me having one braincell...i find it extremely offensive i would expect far more from a member such as yourself. I am fully aware that we all have the same version of vBulletin and apparently you didn't pick up on the sarcasm in my post. And thank you for the "jolly good idea" i'll be sure to tell you that next time you stay off topic.

yerssot
here's a brand new idea for you: you apolegise to cermiestar and I don't edit my post

Eclipse
Why are you guys fighting?

phoenix chii
oh come on guys plz just pull up a chair and have a nice cuppa...............she sat there and fought back so y does he need snide remarks himslef................... yers you are member bashing your self..............and we all know link has half a brain cell.................j.k sweetie

yerssot
I reread my posts phoenix chii, the only thing that comes close to me being bashing to him is about the one braincell he has ... and by displaying such behavior he shows it's a fact and not bashing

Linkalicious
wow how mature...a bash for a bash. how about you let go of your personal vendetta against me and just edit your post. I don't wanna report you because other than you're twitchy on the report button against me, i kinda like you. but if this continues i most certainly will report you...

cermie will be adressed when she comes back online. I don't need you to tell me who and when to apologize to.

phoenix chii
god yers who died and made you lord of the apes.............he did nothing wrong..............i have read both of their posts..............why did u jump in and make it worse.............

a butt is a butt no matter what term it is used in.............. and u clearly butted in

yerssot
that's not a bash, and when you get a clear mind after you got a sleep over it, you'll find out it's not one too. Untill than, feel free to report me, you know where the button is.
The only way my posts will be edited is when the mods/admin will edit it, I stick to the point that I have not bashed you like you did to someone else here.

and apperently you do need people to tell you to who and when you have to apolegise

Linkalicious
how is it not a bash? please explain that to me...

phoenix chii
god yers get off you fecking high horse.................you are not a mod so stop acting like it..................

yerssot
cause I'm not insulting you

well spotted phoenix chii, I'm not a mod, good for most people, cause I won't be so lenient the entire time

Eclipse
....*Sits and Watches the Argument*

phoenix chii
is that meant to scare me yers.............the point of this thread YERS is big bums..........not member bashing and not link............SO STICK TO THE BLOODY CHOSEN TOPIC OR SHUT YAH YAP.

i like normal size bums on a man.............i do like sumething to hold in bed.........

Linkalicious
i just told you...you telling me that i have 10 braincells is very insulting. That is completely uncalled for and you had no right to make that comment.

lenient...that's a good one.

Iirima
I dont' really care about butts...well yeah I guess normal...big butts are not really mah thing...

phoenix chii
but purple marsh mallows are ying...................?

yerssot
woops; phoenix chii, I didn't mean anything bad about it towards you messed
sorry 'boot that

and no matter how much you twist and turn it, linkalicious, not even how hard you try to play the innocent victim, with your bashing you proved that you don't have more than one braincell up in your head, cause if you had you wouldn't have done it cause of such a stupid reason

Iirima
If he had only one braincell I don't think he'd be living...

and prplmallows are my thing! *w00t*

MCElite
wow me and my friends are much more offensive to each other every day and personally id find the slur on the americans most offensive and im a brit (Go England Go!)

Eclipse
He does not have one braincell!!!!!!mad

phoenix chii
and if you had more than half a braincell yers you wouldn't have butted in to an argument that was not yours.................with your carless brainless remarks yers u have lowered yourself to a place lower than link.......... and on the topic of english grammer is about not BOOT you wear one on yah foot.........

phoenix chii
and eclipse dont even start to butt in plz

Eclipse
OK.....*Walks away crying*

WindDancer
This thread has only cause fighting and arguing among board members!

CLOSE

yerssot
it's the joke they pull with canadians phoenix chii... you know ... about/aboot... 'bout/'boot...

and do read again, I never said he was brainless happy

Linkalicious
quit badgering on about "it's proof" or "it's a fact" you only make yourself sound less intelligent. Could you somehow be afraid that my intelligence exceeds that of your own? atleast i think i'm handling this situation much better than that of yourself. Maybe you should just relax a bit...

WindDancer
Damn! It fails! stick out tongue

Eclipse
You can be my hero Link!!!!!!!!

Iirima
They do that in Canda?? blink I thought it was Minnesota: A boot about in a boat!! big grin

Anyway. If the fighting keeps on going, I vote this closed!

yerssot
keep trying winddancer, it might one day work wink

as far as I see, link, I never claimed to be more intelligent than you...
the art of putting words in somebodies mouth isn't your strong point roll eyes (sarcastic)

phoenix chii
i am no bloody canadian...........and saying to a gy he has one braincell is said and pathetic.............it takes two braincells to think of your name and more to type...........

Eclipse
I'M A CANADIAN!!!!!!!!!!! mad mad mad

Iirima
I'm American. They call us worse names. Yay.

ERM....can we get back on topic, or should we fight??

yerssot
well, it's not that I thought you were canadian, if you signed up earlier, you would have found out that I use aboot and 'boot a lot smile

phoenix chii
and eclipse do u have to be so plainly see throu................he only has eyes for syren............so stop with the cheap imitation shit.............and as for the hero thing......I chose him thoses words it came from the heart............

Linkalicious
You know what...i'm over this.

I'll be the one that walks away. Everyone please get back on subject....and have a good day.

Eclipse
Still.........But in Canada we say ABOUT NOT ABOOT!!!!

MCElite
damn posted to late and my post made no sense sad soooooo big butts huh?

yerssot
it's to poke fun at canadians eclipse roll eyes (sarcastic)
never saw South Parc: The Movie?

phoenix chii
HAHA IGNORE ME THEN................

Eclipse
But I"M A CANADIAN....meaning I LIVE IN CANADA! mad

Iirima
Yes, it's Minnesotan. *O the knowledge of a midwesterser*

@Link, I admire you greatly. Good job, dude. smile

Eclipse
I'm a CANADIAN....meaning I LIVE IN CANADA!! mad mad mad

yerssot
that's great news, eclipse...
now what?

phoenix chii
MAY I ASK U A QUESTION JEN DO U THINK ITS RIGHT TO PUT LOVE MY A WOMEN'S MAN..............IF YOU PUT IT NEXT TO HOLDEN I WOULD NOT BE AMUSED

Tex
nono You should all be ashamed of yourselves! nono

Turning this nice "Big Bums" thread into a shameless display of bickering and name calling.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.