The Fat Lady

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Loving_Daniel11
Oh im good, I made a thread about something someone hasnt made a thread of yet....I HOPE! Well I have a question...
Did they get a new fat lady from the first HP movie? If so, why?
Cause she's really calm and elegant in the 1st and in the 3rd she looks different and she's all wierd and sings Opera. lol

xXLauriëXx
i know i noticed that lol.. maybe the actress in the first one died .. sad i dunno bag

Jackie Malfoy
The Fat lady is played by Dawn French a great actess they should had used in the first movie.She fits the part perfectly!jmcloviebonita

~Air Angel~
I agree. The new fat lady is WAY better than the original.

tigress
dawn french is brilliant dunno what happened to the old one but considering her husband lenny was shrunken head id say it was a duo package lol they bothe rule though it would be omg brilliant if lenny went on the be kingsley though

Loving_Daniel11
Heehee! Everyone agrees with me on something! Yayyy. Lol but anyway yeah.

impatientinky
well, another question about the fat lady:

does anyone remember if it mentions in the books who she is/was? i'm assuming she was alive just like the previous headmasters. could she be a previous head for gryffindor house? any special reasons why she got to be the portrait in front of the entrance to the common room and dorms?

Jackie Malfoy
Not that I could remember.JMvelho

Loving_Daniel11
Me either, I didnt see it mention anything of the sort. : |

tigress
ill try and find out for you hun maybe a search for the fat lady on lexicon will help as it will come up with all mentions of the fat lady hmm ill get back to you on it though if she was a former headmistress she wouldve been hung in DD office, but she must've been a former gryffindor at hogwarts methinks

Loving_Daniel11
thankies hun

tigress
your welcome try this link its the best i could find to the areas the fat lady are mentioned

http://www.happychild.org.uk/harrypottermagic/characters/fatlady00.htm#book1

Morbid4Daniel
thanks ;(

Phoenix
I think Dawn French requested to be the Fat Lady, and she was a bigger star with more pulling power than Elizabeth Spriggs

tigress
excellent point hun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.