Sepultura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
no threads on these?!

brilliant brazillian metal band

anyone into em?

PRO-PAIN
Sepultura kicks ass, I've always been into em since Morbid Visions their first album...

Personal favorites albums are
Beneath The Remains
Arise
Schizophrenia
Roots
Chaos A.D

There was a lot of weird things going on towards the end of Max Cavalera's time with the group, Max's step son was murdered and their was some tension between Max and the rest of the band and some kind of strange conspiracy about the whole thing There was even tension between Max and his brother Igor the drummer, who still is in Sepultura...but sadly after Max left sepultura went down hill....Though Max came out with Soulfly and put out some kick ass albums.

Deano
fav song is probably 'roots bloody roots'

PRO-PAIN
I'd have to say a few of my favorite songs from them would be.

Dead Embryonic Cells
Arise
Their cover of Motorheads "Orgasmatron"

I love all the music they had though when Max was in the band.

Deano
all those are great songs

what other bands u into?

PRO-PAIN
Look at my list in this thread, pretty much sums it up. smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=320091&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=3

SlipknoT
Good taste man

PRO-PAIN
Even though I do love all their stuff during the Max era, i'd have to say my all time favorite album would def. have to be "Arise"

PRO-PAIN
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Good taste man

Thx cool

Deano
all good bands u listed

PRO-PAIN
Originally posted by Deano
all good bands u listed

Thx dude, I'm sure there are a few I left off of there, as I made that list off the top of my head...

I know of two I left off of there right now, Rage Against The Machine and Helmet.

I'm sure I'll think of others also, I like so many bands it's hard to remember them all.... laughing

Cinemaddiction
fav song is probably 'roots bloody roots'

What the f**k?

C'mon, maaaaaaaaaaaaaate. Ross Robinson produced Sepultura is e-vil, e-vil stuff.

You've just GOT to get into the old stuff. I owned all the Sepultura remastered albums a few years back. Sadly, sold them, along with all my CD's a few years ago when I left for college.

Anywho, I'm not a fan of the post-Max era Sep. "Chaos A.D." was my favorite album,

Deathblow
One of my favorite bands ever. You can forget Slayer, Sepultura were the gods of thrash. Chaos AD's my favorite too, closely followed by Arise.

Soulfly aren't as good obviously, but they're a hell of a lot better than Max-less Sepultura.

Deano
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
What the f**k?

C'mon, maaaaaaaaaaaaaate. Ross Robinson produced Sepultura is e-vil, e-vil stuff.

You've just GOT to get into the old stuff. I owned all the Sepultura remastered albums a few years back. Sadly, sold them, along with all my CD's a few years ago when I left for college.

Anywho, I'm not a fan of the post-Max era Sep. "Chaos A.D." was my favorite album,

ive only just got into them..i aint heard much of the old stuff yet..will do soon

PRO-PAIN
ive only just got into them..i aint heard much of the old stuff yet..will do soon

You should def. check out Arise and Beneath The Remains.

T.M
i used to like them but they went downhill since Max left IMO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.