Hyde (LXG Movie) vs Hulk (HULK Movie) vs The Thing (FF Movie July 8th)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Who wins?

Hyde from 2003's League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

VS

Hulk from 2003's HULK Movie

VS

The Thing from this July 2005's Fantastic 4 Movie

I think the Thing would beat Hyde to within an inch of his life and then hulk would come in and finish off hyde, then hulk and thing would square off and hulk might win.

King Burger
Shouldn't we first wait for the FF movie?

Dizzle
This is the very early incarnation of Thing, I think, so he wouldn't be that strong. And in LXG, the more potion Hyde drank, the bigger he got. If it's the standard Hyde, I don't think he can do much to Hulk. Hulk takes this pretty easily.

DigiMark007
Hyde was as big if not bigger than movie Hulk at one point. Still, Hulk wins.

Dizzle
That was when Moriarty stole the potion formula and a guy OD'd on evil serum. He got freaking huge, but still got slowed down by a crazy flipping Persian guy with a sabre (yea Nemo...). Hyde normally throughout the movie was around 8 feet and built the same as the Hulk. He wasn't nearly as strong or durable though, as bullets still scared him. Hulk would flick and kill him.

And just in general, the FF movie starts with them just getting their powers. Thing started out a lot weaker than he is now, so I'd assume that the movie version would be pretty weak (compared to Hulk).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.