Funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shaggy2dope
Me and my friend were walking by this pond /stream and my friend noticed some ducks and he wanted me to throw my baseball at him i told him no so he took this huge branch he's like mother ****ers threw it at them and he missed then this guy came out and said do u mind i gotta clean that shit up out of that stream there and my friend said shut up old man he"s like want me to call police i said listen old man what the **** r the cops gonna do for throwing a dam stick in a stream ill tell u ****ing squat and he like went berserk and chased us halfway down the street lol then when we got away i yelled out loud **** u old man! and we busted out runnin funny as hell man maybe not funny to u guys but if you were there at that moment it was funny

Cinemaddiction
Silly juggalos.

Shaggy2dope
big grin

Coldfire
laughing out loud That is funny!!

Mist
thats retarded, what are you, 6yrs old?

Shaggy2dope
no ur retarted u really think a 6 year old would be doin that shit i think not

Coldfire
laughing out loud I think that everything is funny to me tonight..... yeah...... It is kinda immature huh.....

Shaggy2dope
what u expect im a crazy juggalo we do shit like that devil

Mist
Originally posted by Shaggy2dope
no ur retarted u really think a 6 year old would be doin that shit i think not

oh, that reply was sooo mature wasnt it? further gives me the impression your an idiot.

and i guess a 6yr old wouldnt do that, they have more sense.

hey, why dont you go doorknocking random houses at night and wake up people......or pick on little kids....that would be funny for someone with your intelligence

Shaggy2dope
hahaha never knew you were such a comedian seeing it took you about what 20 minutes to think something up so in that situation ur an idiot and yeah ur right i do some stupid shit but what the hell whats gonna happen its fun maybe not to you but that may be because your an old man or just may be a tiny bit little too mature for your age i mean lighten up man we all gotta have fun

Mist
hahaha never knew you were such a comedian seeing it took you about what 20 minutes to think something up

i have a life other than sitting in one window on IE you know...i was getting lunch if you MUST know.

in that situation ur an idiot

oh...ok...if you say so...but last time i checked, i was sane.

and yeah ur right i do some stupid shit but what the hell whats gonna happen its fun maybe not to you but that may be because your an old man or just may be a tiny bit little too mature for your age i mean lighten up man we all gotta have fun

im 17 if you MUST know. and i dont think abusing an old guy or throwing sticks or baseball bats at ducks is FUN. see, i do normal things if i wanna have fun, not stupid sh!t. stupid sh!t is fine if your like 14/15....but if your not 14/15, then do something productive, not destructive.

Shaggy2dope
ok then what the hell do u do for fun masterbate to a conan o brian show?

Shaggy2dope
actually know what dont take that the wrong way because it seems like you would anyway what else do u do for fun

justjakk
i have heard playing in traffic is very amusing........you may wanna have a go at it sometime.

Darth Revan
what u expect im a crazy juggalo we do shit like that devil

OMG OMG ur lyk such a rebel dood no expression

Shaggy2dope
I have roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shaggy2dope
hey just shut the **** up and get back on topic i didn't make this thread to argue with people

Mist
ok then what the hell do u do for fun masterbate to a conan o brian show?

no expression
yeah....you know....your right...i do masturbate for fun to a conan 'whoever that is ive never heard of him' show...

gee...you must be an idiot if the first thing that comes to your head is masterbate.....

justjakk
yeah......he like made this thread cause hes like..........yo, shut up and get with the program. this is reasoning at its worst. i think we should all like eat chocolate and find the keebler elf and like step on him and stuff.

Shaggy2dope
that sounds like fun thumb up

Coldfire
laughing out loud Ooooo chocolate drool

justjakk
yeah and its like dark chocolate,,,,,,,,its good

Shaggy2dope
lol!

Shaggy2dope
nooo milk chocolate for me please

justjakk
yanno they say break the rules a little bit....while yer at it, breaking bones is fun when they have the cast on, your friends can write cuss words on it............just dont tel yer mom who did it, she would freak.

Shaggy2dope
that came out of nowhere lol

Coldfire
Break bones? No thank you, lol. I'm fortunate enough to not have gone through that yet... big grin

justjakk
i have not either, but i have friends who have dislodged their jaws. they kinda rammed their faces into guys who they irrotated LMAO

Coldfire
Ouch! That would hurt like hell!!

Imaginary
Originally posted by Mist
thats retarded, what are you, 6yrs old?

Yeah erm

justjakk
yeah i bet. they drank their food for some time lol

taught them a valuable lesson

if you irrotate someone dont get caught

Shaggy2dope
What the f**k?

Coldfire
You got that right justjakk!! And don't use your face as a weapon either!! laughing out loud

justjakk
they used to watch kung fu movies and thought it was a good idea lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.