My mood just totally changed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JLred
Today I went to my cousins I was playing videogames. Watching T.V.,playing outside, having fun, then my parents come home, they start talking with my aunt and uncle and decide why not go to the zoo tommorow?

So everything is going all right until my sister tells me my real dad just had a heart attack and now im all bummed out....I live with my stepdad... sad

Imaginary
Aww hug

JLred
Thanks..but im still sad sadwalk

Piggle Humsy
Best Wishes to your Dad JLred, I hope he recovers soon.

JLred
Thank you...

XIA
Originally posted by JLred
Today I went to my cousins I was playing videogames. Watching T.V.,playing outside, having fun, then my parents come home, they start talking with my aunt and uncle and decide why not go to the zoo tommorow?

So everything is going all right until my sister tells me my real dad just had a heart attack and now im all bummed out....I live with my stepdad... sad
*hugs* Im sorry to hear that. If it makes you feel better, my parents called me and told me my dog died. sad

shyguy
thats sad my dog died to about 4 days ago so

but what really hit me hard is no one told me and my perents who are ment to love me went and got me a new one and thought it would be all ok IT ISNT.
but oh well life goes on.

i am really sorry to hear about your dad hope he gets better soon

Jackie Malfoy

I am sorry to hear that.JM sad hugIf you ever want to just chat pm me anytime you want ok?

Clovie
i'm sorry to hear it. hope he gets better soon

Uneeklyconfused
Thanks..but im still sad sadwalk

hug sorry to hear that !!!

hope he get better soon !!!

JLred
He got better!!!Sorry for the bumpembarrasment

He came out of the hospital!!!

My aunt who is a real fu*king b*tch didnt want us to find out why??Probably so she could come later and tell us in our face that we dont care.....thanks every one!!

Raven Guardia
I'm glad he is better happy

JLred
Yay!!!

But I really dislike me aunt....

AdventChild
Great to hear that!! but not about ur aunt..

JLred
Thanks...she is very evil...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.