Bounty Hunter Durge vs General Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
Two beings without emotion.

Darth_Nefarus
Grievous. Durge would definately fight to the end, but that's what it would be, his end

chilled monkey
I read a comic recently in which Grievous took on both Dirge and Assajj Ventress at once and beat them both.

Naga Sadow
grivous would definatly own durge. obi-wan defeated him without any problems at all, and grivous's saberskills may compare to obi-wans

Darth Mantis
he defeated him with the force. but how would a opponent without the force do.

Darth_Glentract
durge, its really pathetic how grevious gets killed in episode 3, though the fight scene is really cool

Darth_Nefarus
Well, I wouldn't say pathetic. I mean he doesn't believe a Jedi can kill him and Obi-Wan is the most resourceful and skilled Jedi there is.

Darth Mantis
Look at it at this way, Obi Wan defeated Durge by using the force. Durge can regenerate. General Grievous cannot use the force. But he has 4 hands to hold lightsabers.

Darth_Nefarus
and Naga Shadow, Obi-Wan certainly had problems when he faced Grievous. But all the technical data, battle strategies and training from Count Dooku could never compar to Obi-Wan's resourcefulness.

Darth Mantis
true.

Darth Jello
unless they were fighting in an environment in which Durge could be vaporized, Atomized, Anhilitated, or immolated, Durge would win. I do think that Durge would be completely naked and resorting to his tendrils before he won, though.

Master Durge
d well it would be a good battle but genarl would winn he is faster than 10 jedi out togather no one can beat him he is invinceble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Master Durge
Originally posted by Naga Sadow
grivous would definatly own durge. obi-wan defeated him without any problems at all, and grivous's saberskills may compare to obi-wans ya because he use 4 types of light daber including doubles sometime it wouldent be fare i say fight to the death hand to hand

Master Durge
how bout jaga fett and durge and a light saber battle droid {frome the cartoon show on cartoon network} than who will win we will never know

chilled monkey
Grievous and Durge have fought. Grievous defeated both Durge and Asajj Ventress.

SnakeEyes
When did that happen?

Darth_Nefarus
Perhaps in a comic or something.

SnakeEyes
Yeah, but I have like all the comics with Durge and Grevious in them, so I am a little confused and curious...

DarthAnt66
Bump.

The Merchant
I looked at the website the member Glentract and saw his Sith list and lol'd.

DarthAnt66
Marka Ragnos
Lord Simus
Naga Sadow
Ludo Kressh
Exar Kun
Ulic Qel-Droma
Freedon Nadd
Darth Revan
Darth Bane
Lord Kaan
Darth Sidious
Darth Tyrannus
Darth Vader
Darth Maul

Better than Neph's thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.