Oh bugger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
Why is it for a year and a half nobody has want to employ me now i have been at my new job for a week .... im in demand ....
-Banks
-Travel Agents
-general shops
all want to employ why the hell did i pass my leisure and toruism exam why

i havent a clue wot to do ...sad im stuk

Uneeklyconfused
where do u want to work?

IceWithin
Go to college stick out tongue

Uneeklyconfused
go to college then!!!!

IceWithin
bah copycat

ladygrim
Well some where local cuz at the mo i have to travel 13 miles to work ... its not thta mcuh really but its abugger in the morning getting up half an hour earlier ...

Uneeklyconfused
go to the one that is closer...or the one that will benifit you more in the futyure...if you choose to stay there...

no point going to work in Narnia ang getting paid in peanuts, when you can work down the road and get real money , if you no what i mean

ladygrim
wink ...yea i kno wot u mean ...... u travel so far for work that ur wages go straight to petrol money .... not fair really

IceWithin
when I lived in south america my school was 1 hour away from my house by car laughing out loud

Uneeklyconfused
my collge is an hour away...
(damn public transport)

(cant drive...im scared i mite kill sum1 )

go to the closesst!!!!

IceWithin
I didnt drive either my chauffer did, he was mean messed

Uneeklyconfused
chauffer????

IceWithin
yeah... the guy who ure parents pay that take u anywhere u want..?

IceWithin
mine lived in a little house besides ours it was great whenever I wanted to go to a party or anything he'd pick me up... he wasnt always grumpy tho big grin

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by IceWithin
yeah... the guy who ure parents pay that take u anywhere u want..?

i know what a chauffer is! ....forget it dont worry .....

IceWithin
lol but help me understand please? embarrasment

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by IceWithin
lol but help me understand please? embarrasment

No! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.