Mandalore vs. Mandalore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
who do you think would win, Canderous Ordo as Mandalore, or the Mandalore that fought with Exar Kun.

Darth_Janus
This is an interesting question. I don't know nearly enough about the Kun era Mandalore to vote, though.

ArthasKnight
Ditto, though I don't think Canderous is as strong as the Mandalores of old.

glentract
I have seen some things that now make me believe that the older Mandalore would win, but I wonder why, even though I feel the same way, the people from along time ago are considered better than the one's around today.

Fishy
I wouldn't know... Don't know to much about Exar mandalore...

And i don't think he's more powerful because he was around 40 years earlier, hardly think that made that much of a difference.... My guess would still go with Canderous though, but i have no real idea if he would win or not...

Darth_Glentract
I read on one site that the Old Mandalore was a Sith and if so I think he would win

Darth Mantis
Well if that's true then I say the old mandalore wins. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.