Light or dark either way their is going to be hell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
Who is your favorite jedi or sith?

Darth_Janus
Favorite Jedi is definately Obi Wan. Favorite Sith would be Darth Revan, though if I had to exclude EU I'd choose Count Dooku.

jedi2187
Fave Jedi: Luke Skywalker
Fave Sith: Luminya (old school Marvel)

AngryApocalypse
fave jedi: ani
fave sith: palp

Kun-ni Habeo
luke,ob1(& yoda)
darth revan exar kun

Darth_Nefarus
Jedi: Luke Skywalker.
Although he was wreckless and lacked much in training, he still trusted in the force enough to take on two of the most powerful Sith Lords ever. "Never, I'll never turn to the darkside. You've failed your highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me." is one of my favorite lines, not just because he's basically telling the Emperor to bring it, but he's still trying to return Anakin to his former self.

Sith: Darth Sidious
The way he creates the clone wars is brilliant and when he becomes Emperor he is virtually unstoppable. I mean, he has all of the tools any dictator would want. An enforcer that inciteds fear like Vader does(and he's powerful) a planet destroying satellite, and an army of clone and/or storm troopers.

AngryApocalypse
agreed. SIdious is really intelligent, mindful, strong in the Force, and brave

Darth_Nefarus
But you're favorite Jedi is Ani? He's such a whiny Jedi though. And he totally slaughtered the Tusken Raiders.

Darth Mantis
They had it coming.

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
Who is your favorite jedi or sith?

Ankin and the Empire!jmst-sym

Darth Mantis
yes, Anakin with power and Sidious with great strategy; creates a force to be reckon with.

SnakeEyes
Favorite Jedi: Obi-wan
Favorite Sith: Darth Vader/Anakin

ArthasKnight
Jedi: Mace Windu
Sith: Darth Revan

jackstain
Jedi: Mace Windu

Sith: erm

Darth_Nefarus
you know, Revan could qualify as both as well. and he's an awesome character

darth_sion05
my favorite jedi is obi-wan and my favorite sith is anikan because though he was evil he had noble reasons to head down that path plus his armor is cool

Fishy
Jedi: Obi or Yoda because of funnynes
Sith: Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.