MegaMan Vs SAmus this one has poll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GalacticStorm
Discuss

SaTsuJiN
well in megaman its dr wily vs dr light.. they know how eachother builds their robots.. therefore dr. light was able to build a bot to steal wily's bots powers... he simply wouldnt have that option against samus so he'd prolly have to be fully loaded before he got to her.. plus samus is just more flexible then megaman, so I'd say the ball is in her court

AdventChild
sry i would have to say megaman... not only can he have multiple powers but jumping off walls is a plus...

GalacticStorm
nah i would say megaman did you guys play marvel vs capcom he turned into a robot which was about the size of the screeen and the beam he unloaded was aa big as the screeen as well if he did that to samus it's all over

AdventChild
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
nah i would say megaman did you guys play marvel vs capcom he turned into a robot which was about the size of the screeen and the beam he unloaded was aa big as the screeen as well if he did that to samus it's all over

TOTALLY AGREE!

Dizzle
Originally posted by GalacticStorm

He doesn't normally do that though, it was only made for that game. Plus Samus has beaten the shit out of things bigger than that (Mother Brain, Kraid, Metroid Prime) She's faster over a distance and probly more agile with better dodges (dunno if Megaman has enhanced reflexes or anything like that, though he jumps comparative to her if you think about it) I'm still giving it to Samus though. If you call an energy tank of hers to one of his, shes got like 15, hes got 5 that need to be manually reloaded. AND a lot of his weapons seem kinda useless without the predictability of most Megaman enemies

Plus, Megaman X7 and on have SUCKED. Bad. And I liked Prime and Echoes.

Smasandian
Also, the orginal Mega Man couldnt shoot up or down or diagonal, just whats infront of him.

Dizzle
And as we know, Samus has beastly freaking jumps and dodges.

Darth Jello
five words, Spark shine and screw attack.
definitely samus.

NinjaJJ
Samus, hands down.

Metalmanx
Hm...I think this is a tough one here. I'll have to hear some more opinions befoere I make a decision.

shadow12
Samus all the way she has whole crap load of beam weapons plus her suit adapts to just about anything with enough data

Dizzle
Just to get this straight, Megaman has way more weapons. Most of them useless against pretty much everything but the boss that they're supposed to kill. I'm still goin with Samus though... Quantity does not equal quiality.

shadow12
Originally posted by Dizzle
Just to get this straight, Megaman has way more weapons. Most of them useless against pretty much everything but the boss that they're supposed to kill. I'm still goin with Samus though... Quantity does not equal quiality.
good point

Hoshi
dont know , someone could say who is more advanced and who is the guy with more experience?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Hoshi
dont know , someone could say who is more advanced and who is the guy with more experience? Samus in both answers. stick out tongue

dark1365
Samus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.