Classic Avenger Trio VS. DC Trio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Ok here are the rosters:

Classic Avenger Trio:

1. Wonder Man(Current)

2. Classic Thor

3. Classic Hercules W/Adamantine Mace

VS.

DC Trio:

1. Black Adam

2. Eradicator

3. Shazam

No prep, first encounter.

Scoobless
DC team has a major speed advantage over Hercules and Wonderman.... and Thor as well to a lesser degree

i'd pick the DC team here..... grudgingly

Sentry
Eradicator is tough, that's why I put him up against Thor. As for Hercs and Shazam, it's a toss up for me. Shazam has a speed advantage, but all herc has to do is hit him with his mace a once or twice, to KO him. He might be nearly as strong as Superman, but his durability no way near that of Supes. This is classic Herc as well. He has godlike strength and is practically immortal. Wonder Man enraged I think stands a chance against Black Adam. Black Adam has a mytxplk weakness. Trick him into saying the word Shazam, he turns back into Theo. But they don't know each other here, so that won't work.

It's 50/50 in my point of view.

Laminator_X
Captain Mrvel and Black Adam should both be as physically powerful as Herc, he's the "H" in Shazam. They also both fly and have super-speed. Team Marvel would not go down easy, but fall they would.

Draco69
Agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.