All Superheroes Battle each other who wins?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sTaTiC sHoCk
whos the winner

stormfront13
way to many people to think about

wannabe
UUUHHH...can...feel...head...EXPLODIIIIIIIIING

Avalonofthewind
Snake, he will call Otacon and rebuild the infinity gauntlet. lol

GalacticStorm
Id go for phoenix

Quick Freeze
Access can destroy both universes if he wants, not even toaa can do that

GalacticStorm
so basically what youre saying is tha access is more powerful than TOAA? LMAO. oooookkkaaaayy.

DigiMark007
Wait...the thread says all the "heroes" fight.

TOAA, LT, The Presence, Pheonix Force...those are neutral entities, not heroes. I'll go with Franklin Richards. Of all the "heroes" I can think of, him at full power is the most powerful.

-DM

GalacticStorm
nah cos jean grey is always connected to the phoenix force as it was originally intended. She's always had phoenix potential its the ultimate expression of her powers. Jean grey is a hero also so i believe she would own everyone

mr.smiley
phoenix all the way!

Scoobless
Dr Strange

DigiMark007
k...if jean is connected to the pheonix force then you're right. I was assuming they were seperate entities.

-DM

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Scoobless
Dr Strange

Hopefully that's a joke Scoob. Remember, he doesn't have the speed force anymore. roll eyes (sarcastic)

-DM

Scoobless
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hopefully that's a joke Scoob. Remember, he doesn't have the speed force anymore. roll eyes (sarcastic)

-DM

lol....... even without it he's very dangerous, he's protected from telepath's (very important) he can slip his physical form into another dimension and fight astraly...... he can use powerful mystical artifacts like the wand of watomb, call on the bands of cytorak........ he's got a shitload of resources and a spell or incantation for every occasion..... he took down the Scarlet Witch solo after she knocked the crap out of a large number of Avengers........ he's my pick...... unless the surfer is involved...... which he shouldn't be

DigiMark007
Why not Surfer? I consider him a hero. Anyway, there's Nate, Franklin, Surfer (??), Thor (and his higher forms...King Thor, Rune Thor, etc.), Sentry (depending on where you put his power level), Jean (if she's Pheonix), etc. That's about all I can think of.

Actually, Strange isn't a bad pick. He just wouldn't be mine.

-DM

Scoobless
i wouldn't call surfer a hero as he's resposible for billions of deaths, Pheonix force is responsible for millions, Nate is dead himself sad , Franklin is too young and inexperienced to be the threat he could oneday be in this type of contest,Thor is a hero, King Thor is not.... he's a dictator,Sentry is responsible for some deaths also..... but i'd let him enter the contest.... though i doubt he'd win..... he'd be targetted as one of the largest threats and taken out

Tormentor_2004
either silver surfer or superman

Tormentor_2004
wait xavier can control them both. Answers may vary

DigiMark007
Alright, this isn't limited to Marvel, so I'll pick the dude down in my sig.

The more Authority I read, the more I'm convinced that I shouldn't be using The Doctor in demigawd's/Sentry's threads about teams. He's pretty likely above Skyfather. He even refers to himself as somewhat of a god at one point. He has too many powers to list (probably too many powers period, but somehow I still think he's cool), and can best be described as Strange on roids.

After reading a decent amount of Authority comics (which kicks ass, by the way...even with a few characters that are obvious copies of some others, they are original enough in their personalities...and the stories are cool too) I'm convinced that The Doctor is probably the most powerful hero I have seen (except maybe for Franklin if he ever fully used his powers, and Jean if she's the Pheonix).

So there's my final answer.

-DM

P.S. Scoob...every hero is responsible for deaths...sometimes lots of 'em. But I'd concede Surfer since he was a herald once (and therefore more indifferent than heroic). Same with Pheonix Force and King Thor. But I thought we were assuming they'd be alive and at their peak...so I didn't think Nate being dead would keep him from being in the discussion.

Sentry
The Keeper is my pick. He is the protector of his reality's universe. Surfer who unlocked the full potential of quantum bands, along with his own power cosmic, Nuff said.

Blair Wind
would magneto be considered a hero? i mean hes teamed with Xavier right now in the comics....and hes waaaayyy powerful and in normal attire he has the helmet.....if so him, strange, iceman (if telepaths cant read his mind when he's in his vapor form), Gl, Jean, Invisible woman could put invinsible bubbles in everyones head, flash could speed blitz EVERYONE.....idk waaay to many people.

Kontraz
Primus!!! I mean really... how can you possibly hope to defeat the father of all transformers???

Sentry
Keeper could. Easily.

DigiMark007
Nice choice Sentry....does Keeper have power outside of his realm?? Or is it just lessened some (kinda like Mephisto...still wicked powerful, but more so in his home realm)??

-DM

armandovalles
8th day juggernaut i'd say would win, even though he was both a villain in thor #17 and a hero in JUGGERNAUT: THE EIGHTH DAY

kgkg
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
Access can destroy both universes if he wants, not even toaa can do that
LMAo how do you know sence know one even know what TOAA can do.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
so basically what youre saying is tha access is more powerful than TOAA? LMAO. oooookkkaaaayy.

yup, toaa can only destroy the marvel universe. access can create amalgam again making toaa oblivious. and he can do it while in the dc universe where toaa cant go. hes the most powerful character in comics if you think about it. i mean if someone wanted to kill him they could easily, but he can just as easily destroy an infinite amount of realities. yes

DigiMark007
k...no argument. But neither of them are heroes....they're indifferent entities at best.

Quick Freeze
access is for sure a hero, he's human, he has superpowers, he fights bad guys, and saves the innocent and he lives on earth. it just so happens that he's also the gateway between both infinately large omniverses.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
access is for sure a hero, he's human, he has superpowers, he fights bad guys, and saves the innocent and he lives on earth. it just so happens that he's also the gateway between both infinately large omniverses.

Shut me the hell up, didn't it? laughing

-DM

Quick Freeze
lol, i like how we're having like 3 conversations at once

Sentry
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Nice choice Sentry....does Keeper have power outside of his realm?? Or is it just lessened some (kinda like Mephisto...still wicked powerful, but more so in his home realm)??

-DM

He's like an alternate time line/dimension Silver Surfer who was chosen by that Epoch guy, to be the protector of his universe. I don't really know if he's weakened by coming into the current marvel universe. Since Quasar exists here, and not their. The two would draw their quantum energy from the same source. That source supposedly has a limitless amount of energy. He's also unlocked most of the quantum bands full potential, something current Quasar has failed to do, but probably will since he is immortal. I would say he would be slightly less powerful in the current marvel universe than in his own universe. That downgrade will come from the fact both Quasar and the Keeper are drawing that energy from the same source. Wouldn't make much of a difference since he has the power cosmic backing his quantum energy.

Scoobless
what about this "Superman Prime" foo that i keep hearing about...... apparently he is uber uber powered, has a GL ring and the "sword of heaven"..... whatever that is

ebonyblade1
Adult Jenny Quantum is very powerful. Her genetic twin Jenny Fractal took out the authority all by herself. Jenny Sparks was pretty powerful herself. She could destroy most superheroes.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by ebonyblade1
Adult Jenny Quantum is very powerful. Her genetic twin Jenny Fractal took out the authority all by herself. Jenny Sparks was pretty powerful herself. She could destroy most superheroes.

Correction...Jenny Fractal took out everyone except Midnighter and The Doctor (they were traveling time to kill her). Midnighter would go down hard, but I'd pay good money to see her and The Doctor go at it....that would be one hell of a fight. But yeah, she's up there too.

-DM

jplatinum
michael
or LT.

Maestro
King Thor or Atum the God-eater are probably the most powerful superheroes to be honest.

Sentry
Originally posted by Maestro
King Thor or Atum the God-eater are probably the most powerful superheroes to be honest.

I think Keeper can take them. If your strong enough to be the jailer of Galactus, your pretty powerful.

DigiMark007
Jailer of Galactus...not deafeter of Galactus. What about Superman Prime?? I think Scoob mentioned him. If he had his ring and sword, he'd probably take it. Otherwise, he's still crazy powerful, just not quite as much.

-DM

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Maestro

As Scoob initially pointed out to me, King Thor was a dictator more than a hero. Don't know enough about Atum, though...could be a good pick.

-DM

armandovalles
Either 8th Day Juggy or Supes @ the end of JLA/Avengers when he got Mjolnir, Cap's Shield, and a solar power boost from Vision.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by kgkg
LMAo how do you know sence know one even know what TOAA can do.

all i know about toaa is that he is the god of the marvel universe. we know that he wont be able to do anything in or to the dc universe.

Scoobless
Howard the Duck FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.