battle of the x-females

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
ok the battle takes place on a deserted island beach type thing. the people are

1)storm

VS

2)emma frost

VS

3)polaris

who wins??

Kontraz
emma

Scoobless
strong telepaths always win if the others have no psi-protection

Swanky-Tuna
You'll get the big shtick about out of lightning in Storm's head and being able to suck everyone up in instant tornados.

GalacticStorm
Theres already been an emma frost vs storm thread. Do a search boys if u care enough but emma and storm have fought many times before and except for their first encounter storm has consistently defeated her. U want reasons why? Use the search feature. This will be between storm and polaris. Polaris has recently become much more efficient in the use of her powers so im leanin towards her. If it was traditional polaris id say storm because storm was more powerful and has bested her in battle before quite soundly.

Scoobless
Emma....... fighting all out you shouldn't be able to beat a strong telepath without your own psionic defences

GalacticStorm
For a start emma has fought storm all out before she got laid out . Dont assume just because shes a telepath shes gonna win this. Unless youre willing to use the search feature to find out just why she wouldnt then accept my words this is between storm and polaris. Emma is no jean grey

Swanky-Tuna
Unless Emma controls Polaris for a 2 vs 1 you mean.

GalacticStorm
Well its already been established both in the comics themselves and in recent threads that telepaths have a hard time controlling those who wield electromagnetic energies. Magnetos manipulations of the earths electromagnetic field is the very reason the range of xaviers powers has been dramatically reduced. Read essential xmen vol 1 and u will find an explanation on how and why this is the case. While emmas powers have a reduced effect on the others they will be goin all out. One lightning bolt and Ms Frost is laid to rest. Polaris vs storm. Im leaning towards polaris.

Scoobless
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Unless youre willing to use the search feature to find out just why she wouldnt then accept my words this is between storm and polaris. Emma is no jean grey

why start a thread about something just to tell people not to discuss it because it's in another thread?

GalacticStorm
I never started this thread i'll think you'll find it was stormfront

pr1983
Polaris is not to be underestimated... remember her wedding? she's one tough one...

emma wins, too strong for the others...

Kontraz
i loathe emma with an undying passion... but between her psychic onlsaughts and her invincible diamond form, she wins

Scoobless
I never started this thread i'll think you'll find it was stormfront

sorry...... stick out tongue

though i don't think you should just tell others not to debate it and just go read another thread.... especially if it's a long one....... is it?

wannabe

GalacticStorm
Nah i never meant it rudely its just that in a way its like repeating a thread and yeah that did go on for a few days but its not too long. Storm easily came out on top of emma. Just because the nature of her powers made her resistant to telepathy because in marvel comics electromagnetic energy is very closely linked to psychic energy and those who wield it have an inxredibly high resistance to psychic control and attacks. Emma is cocnsistently defeated by storm. Emma tried a psychic attack and was about to get fried so she stopped and reverted to her diamond form. Storm pinned her with hurricane force winds and emma commented that she couldnt be hurt in that form.

FACT : In hurricane force winds straw and grass can penetrate concrete. Please look it up on the net its an actual fact i was taught this in science class. Like what happened on the other thread please lets not turn this in2 a debate on whether or not thats true cos we did prove it on the other thread and u all hav access to the search feature.

Storm demonstrated this by blowing some straw into the wall she had emma pinned against. Storm then picked up a nearby metal pole and commented on how if her winds can do that to concrete think about what the metal pole could puncture and shatter under her power . Emma looked scared and gave up.

pr1983
Nah i never meant it rudely its just that in a way its like repeating a thread and yeah that did go on for a few days but its not too long. Storm easily came out on top of emma. Just because the nature of her powers made her resistant to telepathy because in marvel comics electromagnetic energy is very closely linked to psychic energy and those who wield it have an inxredibly high resistance to psychic control and attacks. Emma is cocnsistently defeated by storm. Emma tried a psychic attack and was about to get fried so she stopped and reverted to her diamond form. Storm pinned her with hurricane force winds and emma commented that she couldnt be hurt in that form.

FACT : In hurricane force winds straw and grass can penetrate concrete. Please look it up on the net its an actual fact i was taught this in science class. Like what happened on the other thread please lets not turn this in2 a debate on whether or not thats true cos we did prove it on the other thread and u all hav access to the search feature.

Storm demonstrated this by blowing some straw into the wall she had emma pinned against. Storm then picked up a nearby metal pole and commented on how if her winds can do that to concrete think about what the metal pole could puncture and shatter under her power . Emma looked scared and gave up.

i dont debate the fact that grass can do that...

now...

i have in my possession and issue of uncanny xmen where storm gets taken down telepathically by emma... so it can be done...

i'm willing to bet emma's diamond form is pretty durable, and that storm was bluffing... but thats my opinion...

GalacticStorm
Polaris and storm wielding electromagnetic energies would have a natural resistance. Emmas main hope of winning her psychic powers' efficiency would be reduced however the other two would be goin all out and their powers could very well harm emma. They are trained by the most powerful teepaths how to fend off psychic attacks plus they both storm more specifically have tremendous willpower.

Scoobless
Storm easily came out on top of emma.

i'd like to see that.......drool

FACT : In hurricane force winds straw and grass can penetrate concrete.

i know..... but the straw and grass can be flattened in that case a lot easier than being pushed through concrete or a tree

GalacticStorm
Yes that was emmas first encounter with storm and when xavier had firs put the team together back in the 70's. I believe that was the dark phoenix saga. Emma snuck up on a storm who wold have just got on the team, who had relatively little fighting experience, who hadnt yet had sufficient training in defence against psychic attacks. Storm didnt even see her combatant and not knowing it was coming and with no training couldnt effectively resist it. Since then storm has had much mor training and her and emma have had two or three more battles to my knowledge. Who do u think won them all? STORM!!!!

GalacticStorm
"i'd like to see that......."

LMAO.

Is it really hard to believe that if straw can penetrate concrete which is so many 100's of times denser and more durable than it. Then a metal pole under hurricane force winds can penetrate diamond. That seems very believable to me. Emma certainly thought so. Thor just with his blunt fists has claimed to be able to shatter diamonds.

Scoobless
diamonds are hard, they aren't that strong....... glass is harder than plastic but it wont take the same abuse without breaking

Kontraz
"i'd like to see that......."

LMAO.

Is it really hard to believe that if straw can penetrate concrete which is so many 100's of times denser and more durable than it. Then a metal pole under hurricane force winds can penetrate diamond. That seems very believable to me. Emma certainly thought so. Thor just with his blunt fists has claimed to be able to shatter diamonds.

i'd like to see a metal pole penetrate diamond... really... i'd love to. Diamond is the hardest material found on earth. I'f you're trying to say that storm can shatter emma's diamond form, you are obviously ill-informed and opinionated. I mean really... the only way we can cut diamond is either with more diamond, or with a laser. See, emma might not be as strong as collosus, but she is much more resistant in her diamond form... and she makes up for the lack of strength with her tk.

Scoobless
"A diamond is the hardest natural substance on earth, but if it is placed in an oven and the temperature is raised to about 763 degrees Celsius (1405 degrees Fahrenheit), it will simply vanish, without even ash remaining. Only a little carbon dioxide will have been released.

Diamonds are formed over a period of a billion or more years deep within earth's crust - about 150km (90 miles) deep - and is pushed to the surface by volcanoes. Most diamonds are found in volcanic rock, called Kimberlite, or in the sea after having been carried away by rivers when they were pushed to the surface.

A diamond is 58 times harder than the next hardest mineral on earth, corundum, from which rubies and sapphires are formed. It was only during the 15th century that it was discovered that the only way to cut diamonds was with other diamonds. Yet, diamonds are brittle. If you hit one hard with a hammer, it will shatter."

http://www.didyouknow.cd/diamonds.htm

storm can heat diamond enough to destroy it with sustained electrical output..... if she hits it with a metal pole she could break or shatter it

wannabe

wannabe
Whoops, you were faster than me Scoobless!
You are right with "natural"substance etc.

Scoobless
Originally posted by wannabe
Whoops, you were faster than me Scoobless!
You are right with "natural"substance etc.

i hope so........ it's a direct quote from the site i posted the link to

Kontraz

GalacticStorm
u stand corrected

stormfront13
strm can easily create a lightning field that will scramble emma's powers and then manipulate em fields to make it even harder. she did the lightning thing to rachel while they were in the savage land i think its out now. imo its between polaris and storm and idk who wins that one.

BENITO
Emma, telepathy

wannabe
Originally posted by Kontraz

but yes, diamond is the hardest material.... but yeah, its also brittle...

I already agreed with scoobless and admit, that I should be a little more precise next time. Hardest natural mineral - yes, most DURABLE - no!

No tk for Emma? sad Well, she is strong enough anyway(does not mean I think she wins the fight here)!

stormfront13
emma naturalls doesn't haave TK. and benito emma might get to polaris but she can't get n to storm through telepathy.

wannabe
Originally posted by stormfront13
emma naturalls doesn't haave TK.

I know! I was referring to something scoobless wrote, which proved to be just a slip of the keyboard.

stormfront13
oh i thought you meqant it nvr mind

wannabe
Originally posted by wannabe
I know! I was referring to something scoobless wrote, which proved to be just a slip of the keyboard.

Sorry scoobless, I meant Kontraz. wink

Lethal Carnage
Storm smile

stormfront13
i think its between storm and polaris. but emma would be hard to take down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.