Namor vs. Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Battle for Atlantis

Namor

vs.

The New Aquaman

on ground or water stright fist fight. No mental powers, No help from sea life. All out fight winner takes all

Sentry
This was posted before numerous times I think. Aquaman's telepathy is the only thing saving Aquaman from a beating. Aquaman's telepathy not only works on fish, it works on people has well. His telepathy rivals Professor X(bull$hit).

Sentry
Ohh, crap, didn't read the thread. No mental powers, Namor kicks his a$$.

juggernaut74
Actually his surpasses charlies, cause he cannot use telepathy on aquatic life.

juggernaut74
I used to think Namor would murder Aquaman but I didnt realize he was as strong as he is or he telepathy was so powerful.

Sentry
Charles can mentally communicate with aliens. That makes them even.

juggernaut74
How do you know the Aliens are not communicating with him?

Scoobless
Namor kicks aquaboys waterlovin' a$$

Avalonofthewind
In a fist fight, Namor is stronger. If using all their powers, I believe Aquaman would win.

life is cruell
i doubt aquaman is a greater telepath than aqua man and how do you know for sure charles cant communicate with animals just cuz he hasnt im not saying he can just theres a posibility

whobdamandog
This thread has been done a too many times to count. Aquaman is as strong as Namor. And probably just as durable too. The deciding factor in a fist fight will be fighting ability, and Namor is a much better hand to hand combatant. Fist fight...Namor wins. If its all their powers then Aquaman takes it...

Nataku8188
Yea? And Aquaman is gay. Namor wins because Aquaman will cry when Namor slaps him.

whobdamandog
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Yea? And Aquaman is gay. Namor wins because Aquaman will cry when Namor slaps him.

He likes fish so how can he be gay? BWAHAHAHAAHAHAAH.er...ehem....

David Duchovony
Isn't Arthur in the 100 ton class now?

Sentry
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Namor beat the Hulk, because lately, Namor has started to think. He knows he's a great combatant, but he also knows he's ten times better underwater. He got the Hulk underwater and it was over.

Namor's also full fledged 100 class now. His strength doesn't wane as fast either because he's figured out that he needs to spend equal time on surface and in water, and it's given his body chemical equilibrium. Too much time in either is what used to give him his mad fits of PMS.

Namor also has wildly inconsistent powers. He always has the strength, agility and flight, but under-sea communication, electrical, and I think, maybe a little bit of natural camoflauge, but I'm having a ***** of a time proving or disproving that one.

Apparently Mr. McKenzie is in the class 100 league as well.

David Duchovony
Mmm... Go figure.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Nataku8188

And Namor is less gay? laughing

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
And Namor is less gay? laughing

Have you read anything with Namor? He ****s shit up like woah.

eleveninches
Aquaman would win I think

gautam
Aquaman

K3VIL
In a fist to fist fight:
On the ground:
Aquaman will win.Even out of water, he lifted almost all the city of San Franscisco.
In the sea:
Aquaman will win with ease.He's Class 100 out of water, and underwater he becomes far stronger than on the ground.
The same things works for Namor, but Namor is Class 85/90 on the ground.I don't know if underwater he can match someone that can lift a city.But he has fought Hulk underwater, and Hulk was quite enraged, and won, I think it's close.

the Darkone
WTF,WTF. Namor is class 100 on ground and in water read "avengers handbook 2004". Namor is a better fighter than aquaman and plus he can fly. He will turn aquaman into a tuna salad, give me a break people read on charaters info befor responding to threads.

jrodslam
Namor wins. More durable, faster and more experienced. Strength? I'm not so sure now. Aquaman has gotten alot of strength boosts lately just to match Namor's. Subby still takes it though.

the Darkone
Namor is class 100 and so is aquaman.

manjaro
everytime one of these threads pop up i say the same thing..ehem..noooooooooooooooooo fooor the love of god! no more aqua man vs namor threads. by my count officially this has to be the 7th. im sure ill be saying again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.