Mace Windu vs. Jolee Bindo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
Which of two is the better jedi?

SnakeEyes
Mace, no contest

ArthasKnight
Jolee has better command of the Force though, he could easily just choke Mace. But if Mace could get in close with his saber he could win pretty quickly. Close one, but I think Jolee takes it.

Ganner Rhysode
I'd say Mace. Remember what they said about him? He was as skilled with a lightsaber as Dooku, and as powerful with the Force as Yoda.

ArthasKnight
That is true, but despite it Mace still strikes me as more of a duelist than a Force user. We've never actually seen him use any Force powers, have we? Jolee uses them all the time and he can use both light and dark side powers without any penalties. I still think Jolee wins.

glentract
Jolee would probably win because of his better force capabilites.

Darth_Janus
Nah, Mace would definately win this one. He was a prodigy of sorts, being the youngest Jedi Master on the Council, he perfected Form VII fighting style... and he could hang with Sidious one on one. Jolee didn't have the discipline to become a worthy master, he was not a good saber fighter, and he definately could not duel with Sidious.

Mace wins.

Darth Mantis
Intresting.

Darth_Nefarus
Not only did he master Vaapad, he invented it at age 12
Mace is the bad mother f*cker

Jedi_KnightAlly
Hmmm, a thought....

In Kotor2, Kreia says
"You could not possibily hope to stand against the lightsaber duelists of old"
Implying the new breed of jedi aren't as good as the last. If the same pattern follows then mace will suck compared to jolee.

But Mace is cooler so i'd rather he won lol.

Darth_Nefarus
Mace's style is based on allowing both sides of the force to take him, to want to win, to enjoy the battle. Mace would slap this punk

jackstain
Mace

Darth_Glentract
even though i think that the old jedi were better why is that the case, you would think they would learn new things

Darth_Nefarus
This match belongs to Mace, I am sorry.

Fishy
You often see it in cultures and mythology more then in anything...

The old are the most poweful, society weakens... Strength lowers and people become more lazy, if you remember from Kotor you go to the Rakatan planet, they used to all have the force.. During the time of Kotor only a few had it, and none knew how to use it.

Using that logic you could easily say the force weakens in races by time and the old are more powerful then the new. By that logic Jolee would win, however i'm still going with Mace...

Personally i think he is a better fighter and could get close enough to Jolee to slice him open. Besides for all we know the only reason they were more powerful was because they had a greater knowledge about what the force trully was, something that was later on destroyed.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ArthasKnight
Jolee has better command of the Force though, he could easily just choke Mace. But if Mace could get in close with his saber he could win pretty quickly. Close one, but I think Jolee takes it.
thumb up

carthage
Dantheman=Marco ??

Trocity
Originally posted by ArthasKnight

incredible rofl.

Fated Xtasy
Wow, this thread. A month before ROTS too. i wonder how they felt after seeing the movie laughing out loud

carthage
Almost as bad as Bane beats Malgus, Kun, and Krayt due to his unpredictable style and tactics

DarthAnt66
#shotsfired

EDIT: Dammit, when onto a new page.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.