pirates of the caribbean script!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rebh
me & my mates might do a spoof version of POTC over the summer holidays for our media studies course! for a bit of fun, and also to get more experence of shooting a short film.
We were just wondering what scenes would you cut out? (without losing the basic storyline), because obviously wecan't shoot the whole thing lol!

thank you
Rebecca
XxX

Eclipse
Umm...None!

JessieSparrow
Hmmmmmmmmmmm I thought of a few but then I realized they are important...do you have the script? If you dont I do and Ill send it to you then we can discus (sp) what you can take out...Im doing a science project film thingy over spring break and I want to do a musical thing my friend found and tape it Ill send that to anyone who wants it its extreamly funny not the tape but the script for the musical...my email Mkitten1066 at aol (were not aloud to put urls thats not a url) email me if you want it...again its extreamly funny...I write too much

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL That play was extreamly funny. You sent it too me and I couldnt read it all cause it was just soo funny. LOL

claidisa_felton
can u send it to me???

JessieSparrow
the funny musical thingy? Im asuming thats what you mean so Ill send it anyway

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye funny musical thingy

JessieSparrow
Wait I can prolly put it on here well not here but a new thread but then people will be like this hasta go in the fanfic section bla bla bla bla

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah youve got a point

SimoneDepp
it's difficult to say, but it seems to me, a movie as that would be coolbig grin
but i don't know wich thing you cut out.
i'm not so good in that sort of things.

ArrghPirateGirl
Ok you confused me

johnny.d girl
apg.........u'r alwayse confused!!!

SimoneDepp
me?? me??? am i confusing you??

ArrghPirateGirl
Yes Yes Your conusing me and no JDG im not always confused

SimoneDepp
hmm....

ArrghPirateGirl
OK this is boring

SimoneDepp
yes it is...

SimoneDepp
glowy

ArrghPirateGirl
Yes glowy

airangel429
Sounds cool........how many people would be participating?

ArrghPirateGirl
I dont think she posts no more so we shall never no

airangel
Okie.....I'm going to close this....... sorry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.