who is the toughest musician ever?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
ever rockstar/hip hop star acts the badass but who's the real deal and who's a poser?

Alpha Centauri
Josh Homme walks it and talks it.

Jack White, Henry Rollins, Till Lindemann.

-AC

Ketchuptome
50 Cent cuzz he got shot 9 times and Game cuzz he Blood

ESP07
Keith Richards. Nothing can kill that bastard.

tabby999
dont know his name (off to a good start arn't i!) but the black guy from Killswitch Engage had the neck of Howards gitar smacked into his face by accident, it snapped the neck and he was fine.
oh and Ozzy Ozborne, might not be a bad ass no more, but anyone who can survive all the crazy shit he did and survives deserves a mention

SlipknoT
Henry Rollins, Danzig

Alpha Centauri
Hahaha.

50 Cent and The Game could stand there shooting Keith Richards and he'd just laugh, start playing a riff.

-AC

Deano
dave mustaine cos he cained the band members of metallica rock

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Ketchuptome
50 Cent cuzz he got shot 9 times and Game cuzz he Blood The Game isnt Blood at all, I highly doubt he did the 150 to someone

Afro Cheese
Tough as in strongest, who can fight the best, etc? 50 Cent is pretty big.. he's one of the last people I'd want to get in a fight with. Chino XL could probably take him though.. dude looks like a wrestler or something.

http://www.sewersounds.com/ChinoandMCAK2.jpg

PRO-PAIN
Danzig talks a big game but he got his ass knocked out last year.

I say Henry Rollins...

Gary Meskil from Pro-Pain is a bad ass also.

Keith Richards is already dead, he's just a zombie now... laughing

StinkFist462
Henry Rollins , Keith Richards ( hes already dead but a zombie so YEA ! lol ) , and uhhh .... idk .

hh?
i was also gonna say Chino XL. he's huge.

and Immortal Technique always looks pissed.

PRO-PAIN
I forgot Evan Seinfeld from Biohazard, he's probably the toughest out of all of them. Plus he's nuts lol...

http://img80.echo.cx/img80/7508/evanseinfeld5rk.jpg

tabby999
whats the guy who replaced Max in sepultura, that guy'd snap normal people in half, hes the size of a russian war memorial

room #99
Phil Anselmo. Enough said he would kick all of their asses

Deathblow
As far as individuals go, one person I definitely wouldn't want to **** with is Henry Rollins. The dude is literally a psycho. Plus he's huge. He'd eat Anselmo, Chino XL and 50 Cent for breakfast, thats for sure.

Although I wouldn't want to bug any member of Wu-Tang Clan, they have more connections than a Yakuza crime syndicate.

Afro Cheese
Henry Rollins may be crazy but he's like a twig compared to the guys he'd supposedly "eat for breakfast." Unless he's some sorta martial arts fanatic.. it ain't happening.

Cinemaddiction
I think Phil Anslemo and Henry Rollins would philosophize one another to death before they ever actually scrapped.

Chino XL looks like a hulked up Mack-10 or Kid Frost, lol. I think Glenn Danzig could hold his own, that is until Barney Greenway (Napalm Death's old vox) came around. He's beat everyone to death with his mullet.

Deathblow
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
Henry Rollins may be crazy but he's like a twig compared to the guys he'd supposedly "eat for breakfast." Unless he's some sorta martial arts fanatic.. it ain't happening.

Haha! Henry Rollins a twig, that's good. Just because he's white and he's not a ''gangsta'', he's apparently a twig. Don't think so. He'd eat whoever he wanted to eat, and still have room for more.

http://www.all-pictures-photos.com/images/henry-rollins/henry-rollins-038-img.jpg

http://www.blowbackentertainment.com/assets/images/photog_pics/sprout_rollins.jpg

http://www.the-fuze.com/images/blackflag.gif

Would you call that a twig to it's face? wink

SlipknoT
Mick from slipknot is pretty big.

Afro Cheese
I said compared to the dudes you said he'd eat for breakfast he is. And I saw a different picture of him. I'm sure he could kick a lot of people's asses, but the dudes your talking about are like tanks. Him being white and not gangsta has nothing to do with it, he looks shorter thinner and overall smaller than both 50 Cent and Chino XL. Just because they aren't "hardcore punx" doesn't mean they can't fight.

Df02
the guy from DEP is pretty huge aswell... on the dvd you see him hitting a kid with the broken head of a guitar after he tried to steal it haha
http://www.thedowntown.com/photos/Dillinger/dillinger6.jpg

and just cos its a funny picture...

http://www.panorama.no/bilder/T/DillingerEP3.jpg
but i wouldnt call him the hardest, just seein em live his arms were huge

Deathblow
the dudes your talking about are like tanks. Him being white and not gangsta has nothing to do with it, he looks shorter thinner and overall smaller than both 50 Cent and Chino XL. Just because they aren't "hardcore punx" doesn't mean they can't fight.

And he isn't? Look at those pictures again. In his prime he probably could take anyone, those two included. He's never been short or even close to thin either blink

Oh and btw, what are ''punx''?

Alpha Centauri
Henry Rollins looks like a sicko.

-AC

Afro Cheese
I never said he looked short I said shortER and thinner. Seemed to miss the last two letters eh?

Besides, the picture I saw of him he was much smaller looking than the ones you posted.

Punx would be an alternative spelling for punks, just like gangstas is an alternative spelling for gangsters...

Deathblow
Yep. Doesn't change the fact that those two adjectives are not ones you'd associate with Mr. Rollins.

Well there ya go.

Gangsta is commonly used in songs, song-titles and speech alike, it's an accepted slang-term. Other hand, I've never heard anyone but the most posiest of posey teenage emo-girls using ''punx''. So it's probably a misspelling, not an alternative.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Deathblow
Haha! Henry Rollins a twig, that's good. Just because he's white and he's not a ''gangsta'', he's apparently a twig. Don't think so. He'd eat whoever he wanted to eat, and still have room for more.

http://www.all-pictures-photos.com/images/henry-rollins/henry-rollins-038-img.jpg

http://www.blowbackentertainment.com/assets/images/photog_pics/sprout_rollins.jpg

http://www.the-fuze.com/images/blackflag.gif

Would you call that a twig to it's face? wink He looks like the hulk in the middle picture

Afro Cheese
The point is you inferred that I was claiming that Chino XL and 50 Cent are tough just cause they're "gangstas," so I did the same thing with Henry Rollins except since he obviously isn't a gangsta, inferred that you only picked him because he has that hardcore punk image and not because of his actual size. Sorry if the spelling threw you off.

SlipknoT
The point is you inferred that I was claiming that Chino XL and 50 Cent are tough just cause they're "gangstas," so I did the same thing with Henry Rollins except since he obviously isn't a gangsta, inferred that you only picked him because he has that hardcore punk image and not because of his actual size. Sorry if the spelling threw you off. No, I think he picked him because it looks like he would rip 50 cent or Chino xl apart in a fight.

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by SlipknoT
No, I think he picked him because it looks like he would rip 50 cent or Chino xl apart in a fight. Well we'll never know for sure, but just his size alone doesn't imply that. They are both bigger than him. The crazy ass look on his face and the tattoos and shit are what makes him look tough, and that's what I was talking about.

Deathblow
The point is you inferred that I was claiming that Chino XL and 50 Cent are tough just cause they're "gangstas," so I did the same thing with Henry Rollins except since he obviously isn't a gangsta, inferred that you only picked him because he has that hardcore punk image and not because of his actual size. Sorry if the spelling threw you off.

Close, but way off. Actually I was inferring that just because Henry is white and not a street-dwelling gun-toting African American, that doesn't mean that he couldn't take people who are. Sorry if that threw you off. Besides, most punks are small, skinny/fat ordinary guys like Jello Biafra or the guys in my sig, image has nothing to do with my choice. It's just that, like Slip said, Henry Rollins (used to) look like the Hulk.

Anyway, if you've ever seen a real fight, you'll know that muscles and physical strength are about 80% less important than well, being an insane mother****er.

Afro Cheese
I guess that depends on what you call a "real fight." I've seen plenty of fights, most of them have sucked. Have I seen any hollywood movie type fights? No. But I've seen plenty of dudes get their ass kicked and most of the time it's by someone bigger and stronger than they are. That's just going off my personal experience.

Deathblow
Hollywood fights don't exist in real life. The kind of time and space the actors in the movie give each other to throw punches etc is completely unrealistic.

Pretty much all fights are the same, close-quarters, panicky, stop-start and completely devoid of style. All of the fights I've seen have come down to who can land as many blows to the other person's face/head/throat/stomach, be it fists, feet, head, elbows whatever, it's all about speed and complete disregard for personal safety. Obviously muscles and weight help, but psychos always win, or at least 90% of the time.

Afro Cheese
I'm ready to end this argument.. let's just call it a difference of opinion and move on.

Deathblow
I wasn't arguing in that last post, just explaining my experiences, but ok.

Afro Cheese
Yeah it wasn't only in repsonse to your last post.. I was meaning to say it for a while but I kept seeing something else to respond to.

mr.smiley
from my experince in nhb mma type matches,whoever is the better grappler/wrestler will win a match 80% of the time,unless your fighting an opponent of equal grappling ability.
then striking will matter.
if two guys start punching blindly and wildly it becomes a toss up most the time.

i think henry rollins is definently more (for lack of a better word)
disiplined than 50 cent.
muscles are good but they can realy slow you down in a fight.

example: former ufc champion and mixed martial arts legend,royce gracie's last match was against a guy they call akebono (or something like that)
royce weighs about 170lbs.
his opponent weighed 450lbs.
royce won by submission.

so size can matter but never let a smaller opponent fool you

PRO-PAIN
Originally posted by mr.smiley
from my experince in nhb mma type matches,whoever is the better grappler/wrestler will win a match 80% of the time,unless your fighting an opponent of equal grappling ability.
then striking will matter.
if two guys start punching blindly and wildly it becomes a toss up most the time.

i think henry rollins is definently more (for lack of a better word)
disiplined than 50 cent.
muscles are good but they can realy slow you down in a fight.

example: former ufc champion and mixed martial arts legend,royce gracie's last match was against a guy they call akebono (or something like that)
royce weighs about 170lbs.
his opponent weighed 450lbs.
royce won by submission.

so size can matter but never let a smaller opponent fool you

LOL you are exactly right, and an even bigger size differential matchup was in UFC 3 when Keith Hackney weighing no more than 200 pounds faced Emmanuel Yarbrough who was an almost 700 pound sumo wrestler and Keith Hackney beat the hell out of Emmanuel...

Keith hit him so many times in the head that he broke his hand, just shows that size doesn't mean jack shit as long as you are conditioned and trained to fight...

Here's two pics from that fight.

http://img39.echo.cx/img39/1830/kh13jr.jpg

http://img171.echo.cx/img171/456/kh28yd.jpg

tabby999
yeah, henry rolins is nuts, theres no way i'd pick a fight with that guy, i'd pick a fight with 50 Cent over him any day. hes a hard ass

mr.smiley
if you haven't read the book broken summers read it.
he is crazy!

KharmaDog
Henry Rollins is a real great guy. I met him on the street in Toronto a few years ago. After talking to him for a few minutes (plus seeing interviews and seeing him in concert) you can tell that this guy is a thinker and a decent sort of guy. However, he has "the crazy switch" which when it goes off puts him pretty high on the list of "people not to f*ck with".

As for fighting ability, whereas alot of gangsta rappers get their rep of being tough by being shot or shooting someone, Rollins got his by knocking knucks with guys and F'ing them up.

He's around 5'9 and can be hugely physically intimidating. I am 6'9 and hover around 300 pounds. I am an ex-football player and boxer who now dabbles in marshal arts to stay in shape. I tell you this only because, before our brief conversation ended, I jokingly said to him," I love your spoken word stuff, but was never a huge fan of your music."

He set his shoulders back and looked at me with "crazy eyes" like I crossed some line and he was about to throw dukes. It was very convincing, and even with the size difference, incredibly intimdating. Of course he switched to a smile and told me he was just messing with me.

I always thought he was the baddest ass in music, having met him only confirmed it for me.

Korri
Originally posted by Deano
dave mustaine cos he cained the band members of metallica rock

really? i must have missed that one...

Alpha Centauri
He always seemed like that character from Family Guy.

Kenneth, the bad ass mail sorter with a heart of gold.

-AC

loserib
size means nothing in a fight plus im sure since 50 cent has since he has been shot 9 times if you hit him where ever he got poped he would hella drop i know a few people that have been shot before and if they even bump the wound agian they drop plus nerve damage and the fact that scar tissue is weaker then normal tissue and tear easier would meen he has alot of week points

Darth Jello
TSOL's Jack Grisham has admitted to committing every crime short of murder, and I would seriously believe him. Frank Agnew of the Adolescents posted on their board that he actually saw him stealing candy from children in the park.

Afro Cheese
Just for the record, Chino XL isn't even a "gangsta" rapper and I didn't pick him because he's a "thug" or because he's been shot and stabbed a bunch of times, I picked him because he'd goddamn gigantic and looks like he might even be able to hold his own against some professional fighters.. nonetheless professional musicians.

It has nothing to do with his image.. I happen to think he looks corny with those braids.. but that doesn't change the fact that he's huge and could probably snap a normal person in half.

koolruningz
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Henry Rollins is a real great guy. I met him on the street in Toronto a few years ago. After talking to him for a few minutes (plus seeing interviews and seeing him in concert) you can tell that this guy is a thinker and a decent sort of guy. However, he has "the crazy switch" which when it goes off puts him pretty high on the list of "people not to f*ck with".

As for fighting ability, whereas alot of gangsta rappers get their rep of being tough by being shot or shooting someone, Rollins got his by knocking knucks with guys and F'ing them up.

He's around 5'9 and can be hugely physically intimidating. I am 6'9 and hover around 300 pounds. I am an ex-football player and boxer who now dabbles in marshal arts to stay in shape. I tell you this only because, before our brief conversation ended, I jokingly said to him," I love your spoken word stuff, but was never a huge fan of your music."

He set his shoulders back and looked at me with "crazy eyes" like I crossed some line and he was about to throw dukes. It was very convincing, and even with the size difference, incredibly intimdating. Of course he switched to a smile and told me he was just messing with me.

I always thought he was the baddest ass in music, having met him only confirmed it for me.

laughing Thats a cool story man.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
He always seemed like that character from Family Guy.

Kenneth, the bad ass mail sorter with a heart of gold.

-AC

Yeah, but does he own an entire outfit? I don't think I've ever seen him with a shirt on. But, he is a nice guy.

I don't know too much about bad ass musicians. I'm not into the hard rock/goth rock/angry rock...whatever. But, my favorite story is Chuck Berry knocking out Jerry Lee Lewis because Lewis claimed he was the greatest Rock and Roll artist. When Jerry Lee Lewis got off the ground, he admitied Berry was right. I think that's a good example of two of the original bad asses of rock-n-roll. Both of them were used to saying what they thought and people backing down because of their bravado. In this case, they ended up being friends because they respected their mutual attitude problems.

loserib
like i said size means nothing

Afro Cheese
It doesn't mean nothing, it would be foolish to think so. May not be everything, but certainly not nothing.

loserib
ive seen some small dudes knock out some big guys size means nothing you could be the bigest guy in the world and not be able to take a punch and get knocked first hit ive never rally got in a fight with someone smaller then me

koolruningz
I think what Afro Cheese is trying to say is if you got a big guy and a small guy who can both take punches then the advantage would probably go to the big guy (unless the small guy was Bruce Lee or some shit).

Afro Cheese
What I'm saying is it's easy to say size doesn't matter until your next to someone the size of a tank who feels like a fight.

koolruningz
In those situations it pays to be a small guy so you can run for the hills.

SlipknoT
I bet Kenny G could kick some ass

loserib
no its easy to say becuese ive beat up people three times my size

SlipknoT
Yea, my friend kicked my ass and I have like 5 inches and 50 pounds on him.

Afro Cheese
Doesn't mean size means nothing, it means in that case despite him being bigger he either wasn't a good fighter or you were a really good one.

Thing is, you can't count on every big guy you meet to suck at fighting just because you beat someone bigger than you. They still have a physical advantage if they are bigger and stronger than you, and if they know how to use their strength.. watch out.

Though if they are just really fat or something that isn't the same.. I'm talking about muscular.

loserib
and im telling you if your smaller you have an instant advantige becuese the bigger guy thinks cuese he is big he has got the fight off bat and he under estimates you believing size matters in a fight will only hinder you what matter is speed endurence and pain tolerrence

mr.smiley
depends to on how skilled the bigger guy is too.
if your talking about a jiu jiutsu guy or like a muay ti boxer you 'll be in some trouble but against a random guy it will just depend

loserib
yeah but you could flip that and the smaller guy could be traind and that in turn would mean size does not matter

Afro Cheese
The thing is, like Deathblow said, most fights are close range and panicked. They are two guys right on top of eachother trying to get as many blows as they can. If you are bigger and stronger than your opponent, you have the power to push them back so you can get a decent hit, or even knock them over. If you are the smaller fighter, assuming you don't know any "special moves" you won't be able to do that.

loserib
i dont know man ive been in alot of fights and never has size played a factor

PRO-PAIN
This can be one of the most valuable pieces of info to have and to actually understand when it comes to everday streetfighting...

"You just can never be sure what your opponent may or may not know"

There, food for thought wink

eleveninches
Shaggy was a marine I think

And i think Xzibit spent some time in the armed forces, though im not sure

Df02
i have a mate who's 5'6 and skinny as hell....got attacked in the street by three big black guys - and he knocked the **** out of all of them lol.

he does various forms of martial arts tho.

we all tread with a little more care around him now haha.

mr.smiley
a lot of things deicide the outcome.
i saw a video of this skate boarder taking out 4 guys.
the problem was maybe only one of these guys was actualy fighting back

loserib
was it the tape of mike v beating four dudes up for calling him a skater *** on the cky video?

PRO-PAIN
Originally posted by loserib
was it the tape of mike v beating four dudes up for calling him a skater *** on the cky video?

Yeah I'm pretty sure he's talking about Mike Valley, I have that on dvd myself, wasn't much to it really only one of them fought back... Didn't really last long either. was pretty funny though. I would have liked to seen the whole incident, what led up to it and what happend afterwards.

Zahit
Al Jorgensen has done more drugs this side of Kieth Richards and
still keeps going. He must have a sick mutant healing factor.....

http://www.prongs.org/minfiles/pictures/live/al_guitar.jpg

http://www.prongs.org/minfiles/pictures/live/sphinctour8.jpg

PRO-PAIN
Just cause you do a bunch of drugs doesn't make you tough, it means you're an idiot.

loserib
that mic is ****ing sick

Zahit
the fact that he did all that shit for 20 years than cleaned himself up is impressive....

and yes, MINISTRY is reknown for their sick concerts....that pic was Lollapalooza 1992.
they owned that tour. blew all the other bands out the water and blew
up their tour bus!

PRO-PAIN
Originally posted by Zahit
the fact that he did all that shit for 20 years than cleaned himself up is impressive....

and yes, MINISTRY is reknown for their sick concerts....that pic was Lollapalooza 1992.
they owned that tour. blew all the other bands out the water and blew
up their tour bus!

I saw them on that tour and they did kick ass, that was one of the best Lollapalooza's along with 94 I think it was when Rage, Alice In Chains, Primus and a bunch of other good bands were on it.

But sorry, no matter how long, drug users don't impress me at all.

Zahit
HAPPY 4:20 smokin'

IRON EDDIE 666
Originally posted by Zahit
HAPPY 4:20 smokin'

confused
Uh, i have no idea what is so special about the 20th of April. Maybe because im not from your country, but what is it? Please enlighten me. big grin

Zahit
smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin'

IRON EDDIE 666
All i can think of is Mike Portnoy from Dream Theaters birthday. confused

Zahit
4:20 TIMELINE

4:20 is not so much a time or place as it is a state of mind. A stoned state of mind, to be specific. In the past, HIGH TIMES has reported on various competing theories surrounding the appearance of this unique bit of smoker slang, but as the following timeline clearly shows, the controversy has been resolved. The original story of 4:20 begins with five fellow students - all of whom assumed the nom de pot Waldo - who met after school at the appointed hour to smoke some of Californias finest, and occasionally searched for a hidden pot feild they'd heard about in the hills outside town.

1971 - Five San Rafael High School students christen the term "4:20," meeting daily at that hour to share a smoke under the school's statue of Louis Pasteur. The original password: "4:20 Louis."

1972 - Carmen Electra is born on 4/20 in Cincinnati.

1973-1989 - 4:20 languishes in obscurity, passed along from stoner to stoner as a completely underground "grassroots" phenomenon.

1990 - A mysterious flyer promoting 4:20 circulates at Grateful Dead shows, especially in Northern California. A copy of the flyer finds its way from a show in Oakland to HIGH TIMES' offices in New York. San Rafael was the home of Grateful Dead Productions, supporting a link back to the original Waldos, who are not mentioned in the flyer.

1991 - HIGH TIMES publishes the text of the mysterious flyer, which claims that 4:20 started in San Rafael, CA, "as a police code for marijuana smoking in progress." It also promotes "the grandmaster of all holidays: 4/20, or April 20th."

1994 - Clocks in Quentin Tarantino's Pulp Fiction are set at 4:20.

1995 - The Cannabis Action Network stages its first annual 4/20 Ball in San Francisco at Maritime Hall. The event begins and ends at 4:20.

1997 - HIGH TIMES launches 420.com, taking 4:20 into the digital world.

1998 - HIGH TIMES debunks the "marijuana smoking in progress" theory and declares the Waldos the true originators of 420 after the group produces letters and posters to prove this claim.

1999 - Columbine: The worst thing to happen on 4/20 since Hitler was born 90 years earlier.

2002 - The original Waldos reunite at the HIGH TIMES Doobie Awards in New York City to present a lifetime achievement award to their favorite band, the New Riders of the Purple Sage, who reunite for one night only and perform their classic marijuana anthem "Panama Red."

2003 - Carmen Electra marries Jane's Addiction guitarist Dave Navarro.

2004 - Clocks in Sophia Coppola's Lost in Translation are set at 4:20. Coppola and Tarantino become an item.

2005 - HIGH TIMES suggests moving 4:20 to 5:20: "When you're working a 9-to-5 job, sometimes it's worth waiting the extra hour."

PRESENT - You finished reading this 4:20 timeline.

at 4:20 pm on April 20th (4-20) you're supposed to smoke up, man....

smokin'

Darth Jello
Sorry to revive an old thread but after reading An American Demon I can now confirm a tie for toughest musician.

It's a toss up between TSOL's Jack Grisham who stole from beat up and violated more people than anyone can remember and Circle One's John Macias who more or less did the same and took five bullets from the LAPD before he went down. Grisham may have an edge, being a borderline psychopath and possibly having killed someone and kicked a biker's eye out with a spur.

mr.smiley
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Sorry to revive an old thread but after reading An American Demon I can now confirm a tie for toughest musician.

It's a toss up between TSOL's Jack Grisham who stole from beat up and violated more people than anyone can remember and Circle One's John Macias who more or less did the same and took five bullets from the LAPD before he went down. Grisham may have an edge, being a borderline psychopath and possibly having killed someone and kicked a biker's eye out with a spur.

No problem.
It's nice to check in good ole' KMC and see one of my old threads given some fresh life to it. wink

Flameback
Iggy Pop has done crazy things to show he is "tough" but just for this quote alone he deserves consideration because with him you know it's not just talk, "I'd sometimes wake up with bumps on my head, blood on my shirt and something green coming out of my penis."

Someone who is now deceased but deserves honorable (or dishonorable) mention is G.G. Allin. G.G. Allin (birth name was Jesus Christ Allin) was just out of his flippin' mind. At shows he would encourage violence acts; including attacking his own fans, had a fetish for self-mutilation and just so we knew he could take or do anything he was into coprophagia. Most of his toughness probably came from being just insane but he still showed a side of thoughness like few others in the music business.

StyleTime
It depends on what is meant by "toughest" and just how literal the word "musician" is meant.

Several professional fighters play instruments, write music, or sing. If we're just judging ability to kick someone's ass, I imagine they'd steamroll everyone else in the thread.

wicker_man
Lemmy, Keith Richards, Ozzy, Motley Crue...

AsbestosFlaygon
The Slipknot guys look really tough (except Corey Taylor)

Sadako of Girth
Joe Frasier.

Sadako of Girth
gQ2_gZwgvNs

2iEUMlb4jns

-z8OiU7K86o

eh4Jehu4flw

uJbikP9DEZ4

Two honorary mentions:

fKuIHs1ELQU
(Autotune ridden filth, IMHO, but at least it qualifies)

d89IFcJD07A They're honorary mentions, as their songs and vids are so fu**ing girly, that I couldn't include them with the others...

AsbestosFlaygon
UDWnMXzgeZo

Roy Jones Jr. ~ Can't Be Touched

Patient_Leech
Frank Zappa
or
Mike Patton

Probably some of the old jazz masters, too... Charles Mingus, John Coltrane, Miles Davis.

Edit: oh, whoops. I read this as GREATEST musician ever, heh. I'm not sure what a "tough" musician is..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.