Spider-Man vs. Spider-Man 2 (soundtracks)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
What soundtrack do you think is better?

I think Spider-Man 2 is far superior to the first.

The second soundtrack rocked!

Spiderman_RJ
both sucks, one only had hero as sth cool, second sucks but has some good music,that all,

doctorstrongbad
I liked them both its hard too chose.

Red Superfly
First one was better. I'm not into emo at all, I really disliked the second one.

BlackC@t
I thought the second was much better.

Didn't really like the first.

The Ataris' and Switchfoots' song is not emo, neither is Midtowns' 'Give It Up.'

Or Lost Prophets' 'Lucky You.'

Only a small number of the songs are emo.

#1Rupert_Lover
Well, I like more of the songs on the Spider-Man 2 soundtrack, but I also like how they have the Spider-Man theme on the first one. And I love the song 'Hero'. that's one of my favorites.

Doc Ock
Spider-Man 2.It had:

-Ordinary
-We are
-Hold on

And best of all Michael Buble's Spider-Man big grin

Spideys Sister
Dude I thought You ment that Danny Elfman score that shit was nice

doctorstrongbad
It looks like part 2 is winning. I liked them both so I can't pick one. I wonder who will be on the part 3 soundtrack.

ApolloX
Original for me.

RogueGambitdare
I prefer the second one over the first.

brainchild81
The 1st one had hero. The 2nd one had no memorable songs.

Mainstream
true big grin

nermupas
Forgive me if I am breaking any rules for posting in a topic whose last post was over a yeat ago. I didn't know where else I could ask my question. Can anyone tell me which song is it that is played during Spider-Man 2 when Peter Parker is attempting to go to Mary Jane's play?

DBZ MAN
Hard to say. I liked both but I guess I prefere the second one. And no I'm not emo don't insult me.

Sam Z
Bah. Theme from Spider-man was the only good thing about movies soundtracks...

chucktaylor
I like the second one. smile

Vindicated gave it to me. Hey, hey, no discrimination for liking the song alright guys?

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by nermupas
Forgive me if I am breaking any rules for posting in a topic whose last post was over a yeat ago. I didn't know where else I could ask my question. Can anyone tell me which song is it that is played during Spider-Man 2 when Peter Parker is attempting to go to Mary Jane's play?

Oh, that's an easy one. "Hold on" by Jet. I know that because I've watched the movie too much, and I have the CD.

chucktaylor
Me too! Haha!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.