Iron Fist VS. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
No prep, neither knows about each others powers.

Debate.

Arsenal
Deathstroke. He has the weapons and healing factor. Iron Fist wouldn't be able to keep him down for too long while DS would just need a lucky shot.

long pig
But IronFist's pimp hand is so strong, he channels his pimp into one huge flaming pimpslap!

It'd be a good fight but, there not many streetlevel fighter who can beat DS. and ironfist is one of them.

BTW where are all these Deathstroke threads comin from?

Sentry
Iron Fist uses his chi in his fights many different ways. He can simultaneously use his chi to heal while he's punching Deathstroke's head off. Iron Fist uses his chi to elevate his skills to near superhuman limits. Iron Fist stands a good chance against Deathstroke.

long pig
near superhuman limits isnt good against true superhuman limits.

Goodfight tho.
Cant see DS losing unless IF gets a lucky K.O, but with DS being so smart, this wouldnt happen.

srankmissingnin
If IF lands an iron fist on Slade he will at leas get a ko. He has demolished trucks with it and ripped vibranium to shreads, it would put down Slade if hit.

Arsenal
I doubt Iron Fist would be able to get a good hit. You know while he'd evading the bullets and all.

long pig
""If IF lands an iron fist on Slade he will at leas get a ko. He has demolished trucks with it and ripped vibranium to shreads, it would put down Slade if hit.""

I agree, if he tags him in the jaw with that it prolly would K.O him. But i think DS is too fast and would dodge it and put a gun to his head before IF could react.

Iron man? hehehe big grin

Arsenal
Originally posted by long pig
Iron man? hehehe big grin
Huh?

srankmissingnin
DS is faster then IF but not fast enough to blitz him long pig and IF can amp is other stats as well. I can't decided who will win this one, pretty close and imo it could go either way.

srankmissingnin
Oh, I forgot to say if this is pure hand to hand IF beats the crap out of DS 10/10. With weapons and tech Slade is to damn crafty.

long pig
Originally posted by Arsenal
Huh? you ass, you edited it. stick out tongue

I agree, srank. this would to me go like the shang fight.

h2h may go to either way, but deathstroke with his weapons win.

DS couldnt speed blitz IF, but when he fought batman he grabbed, cocked and aimed a pistol he had in his vest at batmans head before batman could throw a punch. thats not superman speed its just crazy fast.

Deathstroke beat the entire X-men in the older crossover.

Sentry
Both scenarios: Armed with their normal weapons Shang his staff and DS ummm.. Guns.. Sword... whatever else.

Hand to Hand combat: No weapons

Iron Fist did crack Iron Man's armor.

srankmissingnin
Iron Fist has taken on intire teams of the x-men and has bullet dodging feats that make Cass look like a turtle. He has taken on the Wrecking Crew also

long pig
Oh, cool.
he sounds like a weaponless DS.

IF is all h2h so hopefully he should beat ds.

but i cant see IF beating an armed DS.

Wild Shadow
h2h i also say IF ftw 10/10 pimp slapping slade silly.

with weapons it might be a different story and i would like to hear others opinion b4 i make a decision.

jalek moye
Iron Fist smashes him

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jalek moye
Iron Fist smashes him

Prep-Man
Deathstroke.

manx422
Deathstroke

Originally posted by long pig
Deathstroke beat the entire X-men in the older crossover.
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Iron Fist has taken on intire teams of the x-men

That's all PIS.

IF would crush DS in h2h, and most likely be gunned down if DS has equipment.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Arsenal
Deathstroke. He has the weapons and healing factor. Iron Fist wouldn't be able to keep him down for too long while DS would just need a lucky shot.

Slade healing has never played a part as massively in a fight like Logan or Deadpool. It will help but it won't necessarily help for the fight only for time after for recuperating, which he won't get.

As for putting down Slade, Batman himself has put down Slade. Twice once with a rifle Bats used it like an actual baseball bat and then second time with a jump kick sneak attack.

If those can easily bring down Slade then Danny chi strikes or his Iron fist technique will "easily"......and I mean easily bring him down.

Warlord
Dany

juggernaut74
Rand.

tideoftime
A good fight, though each has the clear advantage in a specific aspect (IF will majority win H2H; DS has the majority if conventional weapons are allowed); so given the OP's specs, I'd have to say DS, 7-8/10, as he will be armed with at least his sword and several guns. IF will get at least the 2-3/10 via making a few good connects. Now, without weapons, DS will have a good showing in a few fights, via agility and speed, but IF will win 7/10, due to the power of the PimpHand.

dmills
Iron Fist takes this. In his last few apperances he has killed a huge dragon with relative ease, casually smacked around Mr. X and destroyed a helicarrier with a karate chop while Daredevil and others looked on in shock. Dude is on a whole other level.

Mindset
Originally posted by tideoftime
A good fight, though each has the clear advantage in a specific aspect (IF will majority win H2H; DS has the majority if conventional weapons are allowed); so given the OP's specs, I'd have to say DS, 7-8/10, as he will be armed with at least his sword and several guns. IF will get at least the 2-3/10 via making a few good connects. Now, without weapons, DS will have a good showing in a few fights, via agility and speed, but IF will win 7/10, due to the power of the PimpHand. no expression

namorsubby
deathstroke

khazra
Agreeing with Dmills and adding that he also took a nuke of sorts. He put down cage without even using the IF too.

dmills
^^^Nearly killed Cage witout the IF. I don't know of ANY street leveler that could bust Cage open like that without any amp at. He is definiatly Marvels top dog in h2h now.

Harbinger
Though IF definitely sonned Cage in that instance, it wasn't like Cage was trying to fight Danny. Hell, he spent his energy trying to get IF to snap out of it, IIRC.

dmills
No doubt Cage wasn't trying to fight back. My remarks were more towards him being able to open up a guy as durable as Luke without amping.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.