Star Wars Games.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
In your opinion, what is the best star wars game?

SnakeEyes
Again, this is Star Wars Versus

ArthasKnight
Should be moved to the EU forum as this is not a vs. thread. Please post in the right location next time.

Darth Mantis
Sorry for the game question placed here.

mechmoggy
No problem...

...moved.

Obi-OneManShow
In retrospect, I enjoyed games like Dark Forces, Rebel Assault and X-Wing/TIE Fighter the most. I was younger, the world was more innocent, the SW games were really great back then. But this is just a nostalgic opinion I think.

LanİeWindu™
I like Jedi Outcast, and I am picking up Jedi Academy today hopefully.

Obi-OneManShow
Yeah I liked Jedi Outcast as well and played it like hell, but while it's obviously a more soffisticated game (not to mention it sports lightsaber use) I have more fond memories playing the original Dark Forces.

But as mentioned in my previous post: nostalgia. When you're younger, just more easily impressed. Plus those games came out in the Great Star Wars Void between 1983 and 1997, now half of every supermarket is stuffed with SW (which is fun on another level of course)

yerssot
Lance, don't... JO is a full game while JA is simply at best an "expanded edition" of JO

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by yerssot
Lance, don't... JO is a full game while JA is simply at best an "expanded edition" of JO

Too late! happy I bought it 5 minutes ago.

I've played through JO too many times now, I want something new. Not too mention the new lightsber combat and being able to build my character up.

yerssot
you'll finish it within an hour

Jedi_Snake
Statement: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic and KOTOR II are the best, master...heh...you must try it out...

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by yerssot
you'll finish it within an hour

Not me, I'm not the best gamer in the world, it takes me a while to play these types of games.

Besides I love multiplayer.

Jedi_KnightAlly
Jedi Snake is right, You simply can not beat the knights of the old republic series.

Obi-OneManShow

Jedi_KnightAlly
I know lol,
Go here and u can find quite a few really nice ones of her... lol think i love her. Almost as much as i love star wars lol. Well thats a total lie lol.

http://www.sexydesktop.co.uk/natalie.htm

DCLXVI
laughing out loud

Obi-OneManShow, I feel exactly the same way about Dark Forces....god I'm old....stick out tongue
But it all depends on what your looking for....:
Best SW FPSs:
1) Dark Forces (I)
2) SW: Republic Commando
3) SW: BattleFront
4) Dark Forces (II, Mysteries of the Sith, etc.)

Best SW RPGs:
1) KotOR
2) KotOR II

Best SW Flight-games:
1) SW: Rogue Squadron (N64/PC Version)
2) SW: Rogue Squadron (GC Versions)
3) Starfighter (PS2)

Best Lightsaber Games:
1) Jedi Power Battles
2) The Phantom Menace

Best SW Racing Game:
1) Podracer (N64/PC Versions)

SithSpy
This is an arcade game, not a home console one but if your talking about All SW games, The Star Wars Trilogy arcade game is the BEST, every time im somewhere that that game is I spend the whole time playing it,

starwarsfreak34
since pple mentioned dakr forces and the jedi knight series, does anybody know what order they go in? there's dark forces (I) dark forces (II) MotS then what? i know it should be Jedi outcast, but the full title is Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast... and then there is Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy.
you can see where i'm having trouble... confused

Fishy
My all time favourite star wars game is kotor, dark forces is great though...

I never got into X-wing i was like 5 when it came out and played it, but i heard it was really, really good...

Republic Commanda is a lot of fun to play, a little bit to short and no good for replaying but still a great game imo

Bubbapilot
Dark Forces was first then came Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight.

Jedi Knight II came out later and was called Jedi Outcast.

Finally there was Jedi Academy.

The first three followed the tale of Kyle Katarn while JA allows you to make your own character (which is trained by Kyle).

There was an addon or two that were published, but I never played them. Personally, I enjoyed Jedi Academy the most, but then I played it before playing Jedi Outcast.

A neighbor of mine got the LEGO game on PS2 for his kids, I want to play it now, it looks fun.

Fishy
It is, the game sounds like its only for kids, but i played it and it was damn funny to do..

Don't think its the best SW game ever, but playing threw it put a smile on my face

IceWithin
I think I'll buy Star Wars Academy
I'm terrible with computer games, so it will be very hard laughing out loud

Julie
too hard to pic just on KOTOR I and II are great

Jedi2005
Star wars Lego, What a quality game especially multi player.

You guys have got to get it!

Darth Mantis
Yeah it is pretty good.

TraptUnderIce
I loved Star Wars Phantom Menace. I spent like two monthes beating that game for PS. Rebel Assault II was fun too but a bit easy. It's like a bunch of mini games. Republic Commando is also pretty good.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Stealth
In your opinion, what is the best star wars game?

swtor

Jmanghan
Between JK:JA and KOTOR.

To me, battlefront doesn't compare.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
swtor I got bored of SWTOR honestly.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I got bored of SWTOR honestly. http://puu.sh/ph1cR/9ad85a832e.jpg

FreshestSlice
I find it ironic you can get bored of SWTOR, but not the adventures of Kyle Katarn and his old-man beard. Or "totally not the OT." the game.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I find it ironic you can get bored of SWTOR, but not the adventures of Kyle Katarn and his old-man beard. Or "totally not the OT." the game. Dude, its the mods and the multiplayer that make it so good.

FreshestSlice
That's the single most retarded thing ever, especially considering SWTOR is guddam MMO. And I've played JO/JA with mods. It's nowhere near that interesting.

ares834
KotOR is still the best by far.

I find it ironic you can get bored of SWTOR, but not the adventures of Kyle Katarn and his old-man beard. Or "totally not the OT." the game.

Because fetch quests and kill quests are so damn fun...

FreshestSlice
All KotOR was, was a fetch quest. One giant, poorly animated and VA'd fetch quest. Do you like being Hypocrisy?

Kurk
You had to bring back a 10 year old thread?

Lego star wars and the RotS game are the only ones I have ever have and will play.

ares834
All KotOR was, was a fetch quest. One giant, poorly animated and VA'd fetch quest. Do you like being Hypocrisy?

I blew up the Starforge. No fetching involved. yes

Syndicate
The Force Unleashed. :3

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Kurk
You had to bring back a 10 year old thread?

11, you illiterate.

ares834
Lego star wars and the RotS game are the only ones I have ever have and will play.

You're missing out. There have been quite a few good SW games over the years.

Kurk
11, you illiterate. It's not August yet

cs_zoltan
It's not August yet

Apr 22nd, 2005 was the last message.

you illiterate.

Kurk
Apr 22nd, 2005 was the last message.
Wow I actually am blind

cs_zoltan
Wow I actually am blind

Or:

illiterate.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by ares834
I blew up the Starforge. No fetching involved. yes
Fetch Bastila
Fetch Starforge
Fetch Malak

uhuh

Jmanghan
That's the single most retarded thing ever, especially considering SWTOR is guddam MMO. And I've played JO/JA with mods. It's nowhere near that interesting. Its way funner then SWTOR could dream of being.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SithSpy
This is an arcade game, not a home console one but if your talking about All SW games, The Star Wars Trilogy arcade game is the BEST, every time im somewhere that that game is I spend the whole time playing it, !!!!!!!

cs_zoltan
Why bump a 4 months old thread? Are you insane?

Jmanghan
Why bump a 4 months old thread? Are you insane? Completely.

JKBart
yeah try not to do that man, bumping such old threads shouldn't be a thing smile

Jmanghan
Originally posted by JKBart
yeah try not to do that man, bumping such old threads shouldn't be a thing smile Hah, I'm a ****ing crazy person.

NewGuy01
I like how this thread was apparently moved, but is still in the wrong section.

NewGuy01
Wait, the hell? The thread teleported out of the VS forum after I posted in it...

Galan007
Thread has literally never been moved, lol.

Looks like Bada deleted some posts in it earlier this year, though.

DarthCaedus77
TFU 2.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Galan007 in 2018
Thread has literally never been moved, lol.
Originally posted by ArthasKnight in 2005
Should be moved to the EU forum as this is not a vs. thread. Please post in the right location next time.

Explain this, Galan.

Galan007
I don't think ol' mechmo actually moved it. If he had it would have showed up in the notes section on my end. All that's there is Bada's edits from earlier this year.

One Big Mob
Raz must have purged everything at one point to hide a money laundering scheme.

Galan007
Raz is the only guy who could have removed those auto-notes, so you're probably onto something. This site is probably a cartel mule. thumb up

HP Legend
TFU.

TOR and KOTOR are on par with TFU story wise but I absolutely despise their gameplay.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by HP Legend
TFU.

TOR and KOTOR are on par with TFU story wise but I absolutely despise their gameplay. What am I even reading?

HP Legend
Originally posted by One Big Mob
What am I even reading?

A post. Thought that'd be obvious.

One Big Mob
Pretty good, but seriously, how can you think the story of KOTOR is only "on par" with TFU going purely by the games? You've played KOTOR and TFU to completion, yes?

HP Legend
Pretty good, but seriously, how can you think the story of KOTOR is only "on par" with TFU going purely by the games? You've played KOTOR and TFU to completion, yes?

Yes. However I will admit I'm heavily biased to TFU because it was the first SW game I played minus the Lego Games.

It's also worth noting I haven't played KOTOR in years and I'm currently replaying it now so my view on it quite possibly could change.

And whatever opinions are opinions.

smile

One Big Mob
Sometimes opinions aren't very good though. smile

HP Legend
Sometimes opinions aren't very good though. smile

Sometimes opinions about opinions aren't very good either.

wink

Beelzebub
Sometimes opinions about opinions about opinions are merely opinions. :>

One Big Mob
Defending the possibility that TFU's story is as good as KOTOR's is legit a bad opinion though. You might as well go around saying the Sequel Trilogy is the best work of Star Wars under the guise that it's "Your opinion", and then be maximum smug about it.

smile

HP Legend
Defending the possibility that TFU's story is as good as KOTOR's is legit a bad opinion though. You might as well go around saying the Sequel Trilogy is the best work of Star Wars under the guise that it's "Your opinion", and then be maximum smug about it.

smile

1. Opinions can't be bad though. That's the point of them. They're subjective. You may heavily disagree with someone's opinion but it is not necessarily bad.

2. Saying TFU is comprable to KOTOR is nowhere near as bad as saying The Sequel Trilogy is the best work of Star Wars LMAO.

HP Legend
Originally posted by Beelzebub
Sometimes opinions about opinions about opinions are merely opinions. :>

Sometimes opinions about opinions about opinions about opinions about opinions are just opinions.

smile

One Big Mob
1. Opinions can't be bad though. That's the point of them. They're subjective. You may heavily disagree with someone's opinion but it is not necessarily bad.

2. Saying TFU is comprable to KOTOR is nowhere near as bad as saying The Sequel Trilogy is the best work of Star Wars LMAO. Your opinion can be though.
That's also a cop out when you routinely argue about fictional characters and universes, and just used a heavy dose of hypocrisy right below with "Saying TFU is comprable to KOTOR is nowhere near as bad as saying The Sequel Trilogy is the best work of Star Wars LMAO."

2. That's your opinion. smile

TenebrousWay
They should've named Galen "Darth Insanius" like Lucas originally suggested. lmao

HP Legend
Your opinion can be though.
That's also a cop out when you routinely argue about fictional characters and universes, and just used a heavy dose of hypocrisy right below with "Saying TFU is comprable to KOTOR is nowhere near as bad as saying The Sequel Trilogy"

2. That's your opinion. smile

Problem with your logic is I never claimed my opinion was anything less than an opinion. You however have tried to claim opinions can be bad when they can't. Great logic.

thumb up

Also me arguing my opinion about fictional universes does not mean I'm copping out when I say opinions are opinions. Once again what I think about fictional battles is just my opinion and I have never claimed it is fact and even though I have disagreed with others and debated with them I don't think their opinions are bad necessarily bad I just disagree with them.

One Big Mob
Problem with your logic is I never claimed my opinion was anything less than an opinion. You however have tried to claim opinions can be bad when they can't. Great logic.

thumb up

Also me arguing my opinion about fictional universes does not mean I'm copping out when I say opinions are opinions. Once again what I think about fictional battles is just my opinion and I have never claimed it is fact and even though I have disagreed with others and debated with them I don't think their opinions are bad necessarily bad I just disagree with them. You just said opinions can't be bad and then proceeded to say that an opinion wasn't as bad as another opinion. smile

When you defend yourself under the guise of subjectivity, it sounds like a cop out considering your surroundings.
"Opinions are subjective, they can't be wrong."
*On the boards where subjectivity reigns supreme, and AP is objectively a bad debater based on his subjective opinions*
I wouldn't say he's necessarily bad he's just not particularly good. He puts in effort and he deserves to be credited for it.

Actual objectively bad debaters are people like TheSithMaster, Erkan12 and AP.

But we're getting off topic here, TFU is on par with TLJ in terms of story.
KOTOR is better IMO

HP Legend
You just said opinions can't be bad and then proceeded to say that an opinion wasn't as bad as another opinion. smile

When you defend yourself under the guise of subjectivity, it sounds like a cop out considering your surroundings.
"Opinions are subjective, they can't be wrong."
*On the boards where subjectivity reigns supreme, and AP is objectively a bad debater based on his subjective opinions*

But we're getting off topic here, TFU is on par with TLJ in terms of story.
KOTOR is better IMO

1. You know all of these things I say are just opinions right. I may act as if they're fact but they're not. I don't legitimatelty believe one opinion can be worse than another or that debaters can be objectively bad. Me saying it and acting like it's fact does not mean I think it is. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and me acting as if something is fact does not mean I believe it is. We all have a tendency to act as if our opinions are fact but that does not mean they are. Once again debaters can't be objectively bad, opinions can't be wrong and me treating what I say is fact does not mean it is. Whatever I'm going off on a tangent here let's just agree to disagree.

2. Also as for TFU and TLJ being on par I disagree. That is my honest opinion however your opinion is perfectly accpetable as well and it is not worse than mine.

Happy?

I'm now consistent with my own logic.

smile

One Big Mob
Concession accepted smile

HP Legend
Concession accepted smile

Concession? I am now perfectly consistent with my own logic which is opposed to yours so you've actually helped me. Now I can successfully point out to you opinions can't be bad without looking like a hypocrite. I mean your point about me not being consistent with my own logic is false so I can directly oppose your position that my opinion is bad and seen as you haven't bothered to respond to my original point about how opinions can't be bad I've effectively won this debate.

Concession accepted.

wink

Flyattractor
The Super Star Wars games on the old Super Tendo were hard as hell but still damn fun.

Trocity
You just can't trust HP Legend, he thinks Grindelwald is superior to Voldemort.

One Big Mob
Concession? I am now perfectly consistent with my own logic which is opposed to yours so you've actually helped me. Now I can successfully point out to you opinions can't be bad without looking like a hypocrite. I mean your point about me not being consistent with my own logic is false so I can directly oppose your position that my opinion is bad and seen as you haven't bothered to respond to my original point about how opinions can't be bad I've effectively won this debate.

Concession accepted.

wink "I backtracked from being a hypocrite so now I'm consistent."

Please put your pants back on sir, that's a bad faith argument. erm

Tzeentch
I'm heavily biased to TFU because it was the first SW game I played minus the Lego Games.
h-how old are you?

RealistRacism
TFU is trash tbh

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Tzeentch
h-how old are you?
not

HP Legend
"I backtracked from being a hypocrite so now I'm consistent."

Please put your pants back on sir, that's a bad faith argument. erm

I'm honestly suprised you haven't realised I'm trolling yet...

HP Legend
h-how old are you?

Does it matter?

Yeesus
Best game is star wars kinect

CuckedCurry
KotOR

One Big Mob
I'm honestly suprised you haven't realised I'm trolling yet...

How are you going to pull the same tactic as your brother only a couple days apart?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=626482&pagenumber=87

Tzeentch
Does it matter? does everything better? You're discussing video games on a board for the mentally retarded.

HP Legend
How are you going to pull the same tactic as your brother only a couple days apart?

Difference being it was painfully apparent he wasn't trolling as he literally said the same thing in multiple threads with no appparent indication he was trolling. I'm honestly surprised you didn't realise I was trolling. Well I mean I wasn't trolling at first but after you said "what am I reading" I got kinda annoyed. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. So I decided to troll you with various sarcasic remarks and obvious troll posts with retarded logic.

Most likely this won't change your beliefs as to whether I was trolling or not but either way I don't really care.

HP Legend
@Tzeentch:

To answer your question I'm 14.

Tzeentch
Thank you sexy

DarthCaedus77

Truth is a tactic now.

KEK.

relentless1
im really enjoying galaxy of heroes tbh

Geistalt
Originally posted by DarthCaedus77
Truth is a tactic now.

KEK. He means acting like a retard, then saying you were only joking.

RealistRacism
It's pretty good, yeah. Didn't get Revan though no expression

One Big Mob
Difference being it was painfully apparent he wasn't trolling as he literally said the same thing in multiple threads with no appparent indication he was trolling. I'm honestly surprised you didn't realise I was trolling. Well I mean I wasn't trolling at first but after you said "what am I reading" I got kinda annoyed. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. So I decided to troll you with various sarcasic remarks and obvious troll posts with retarded logic.

Most likely this won't change your beliefs as to whether I was trolling or not but either way I don't really care. I was going to respond, but I realized we have a common enemy here. I agree with your basic premise though

Your brother's gay

DarthCaedus77
I'm gay, definitely, oh wait, not...

Jmanghan
does everything better? You're discussing video games on a board for the mentally retarded. So are you.

HP Legend
I was going to respond, but I realized we have a common enemy here. I agree with your basic premise though

Your brother's gay

LMAO.

victreebelvictr
Has anyone played Force Arena?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.