Rancor vs. Krayt Dragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
Which will win?

jackstain
krayt dragon

Darth Mantis
how about the mutated (inhanced) Rancor in jedi academy against the Krayt Dragon?

ArthasKnight
Rancor.

DarkSerpent
rancor (taris sewers) might be able to cut him up or possibly the krayt eats him...

NECROMANCINIG MUHAHAHHAHAA seriousl tho who would win

Tangible God
Those giant rancor from Dathomir would win against an ordinary Krayt. But I think those giant Dragons would kill any Rancor.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Tangible God
Those giant rancor from Dathomir would win against an ordinary Krayt. But I think those giant Dragons would kill any Rancor. Those Rancors weren't giant, they were just healthy.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Those Rancors weren't giant, they were just healthy. Huh, I remember differently.

Darth Subjekt
Luke comes and kills them both with nothing more than a bone and a rock.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Luke comes and kills them both with nothing more than a bone and a rock. ... he never killed a rancor without enviroment help or dumbfvckluck

THe krayt...

Darth Subjekt
blink

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by DarkSerpent
... he never killed a rancor without enviroment help or dumbfvckluck

THe krayt...

You dont think Luke Skywalker can kill a rancor?

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
You dont think Luke Skywalker can kill a rancor? not a movie version or any realistic non-DBZish version

DarkSerpent
atleast not the REALLY big ones a rancor like on Lehon during the jedi civil war definetly but only a eu version movie luke was a pussy

Tangible God
The Lehon rancors were half the size of the ROTJ one.

DarkSerpent
really... no shit dude maybe that was part of my point but noooooo ima dumdum who dont know shit

Tangible God
really... no shit dude maybe that was part of my point but noooooo ima dumdum who dont know shit First step to overcoming any problem is admitting it. You're on your way.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Tangible God
First step to overcoming any problem is admitting it. You're on your way. its called sarcasm invented long ass time ago learn bout it

Tangible God
its called sarcasm invented long ass time ago learn bout it Really? I just thought you were stupid. Then again, someone with as poor sentence structure as yourself shouldn't be trying to convey sarcasm through the written word.

Captain REX
Okay, we're all friends here, enough of that.

Though you very notably did not invent sarcasm, DS...

My vote goes in with the Krayt Dragon.

DarkSerpent
TG-sentence structure is a waste of time on the internet and txting

Captain Sexy-no i did not invent sarcasm... i wonder who did tho...

lets make it even. 2 or three Taris sewer ranc's vs big ass krayt guarding starmap

Vorpal Ruin
TG-sentence structure is a waste of time on the internet and txting

Captain Sexy-no i did not invent sarcasm... i wonder who did tho...

lets make it even. 2 or three Taris sewer ranc's vs big ass krayt guarding starmap

Sentance structure and Grammar are very import to convey the right message. Heres how a little grammar error can make meanings completley different.
'Lets eat, grandpa.'
'Lets eat grandpa.'

DarkSerpent
Sentance structure and Grammar are very import to convey the right message. Heres how a little grammar error can make meanings completley different.
'Lets eat, grandpa.'
'Lets eat grandpa.' that sounds grissely

Darth Subjekt
'Lets eat, grandpa.'
'Lets eat grandpa.' Mmmm, Grandpa's tasty!

caedusrulesall
I'm not a moderator, but in the absence of one, I feel obliged to act like one temporarily.

DO. NOT. DIG. UP. 3. YEAR. OLD. THREADS.

Oh, and grammar is always important.

Faunus
'Lets eat, grandpa.'
'Lets eat grandpa.' I lol'd.

Jmanghan
bump

JKBart
LMAO

don't you see it's 8 years old? xD

FreshestSlice
The real question is why in the holy **** does this thread have over 2500 views?

NewGuy01
Because it's 11 years old, mate. The Tulak Hord one below only has 4 pages and has more than twice as many views.

FreshestSlice
That only brings up more questions. Like over the last few years, people just wake up and say: "Hey, I wonder who would win between a rancor and a krayt dragon, and KMC is just the place to find that out."

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
That only brings up more questions. Like over the last few years, people just wake up and say: "Hey, I wonder who would win between a rancor and a krayt dragon, and KMC is just the place to find that out."

Thats why KMC is like the Disney World of the internet.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by JKBart
LMAO

don't you see it's 8 years old? xD

You're... fricken... 8 years old...

Jmanghan
The reason I revived this thread in the first place is because I was searching for Krayt Dragon npc mods for JKJA (I actually found one).

And oddly enough this appeared in the google search results, so I just said "**** it" and revived it.

JKBart
Krayt Dragon mod exists for Jedi Academy?! :O

Jmanghan
Originally posted by JKBart
Krayt Dragon mod exists for Jedi Academy?! :O Greater Krayt Dragon mod.

JKBart
https://jkhub.org/topic/3382-greater-krayt-dragon/page-2 that's the only one I found, but it isn't finished it seems

S_W_LeGenD
Krayt Dragon

FreshestSlice
Why are you seriously answering this?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Why are you seriously answering this? Why are you always joyless and bitter?

FreshestSlice
The same reason you're so mind bogglingly dim.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.