It's 1:27 am, eastern time...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
I have my cousin's communion I'm being forced to go to at around 11 am, I don't feel tired, should I try to sleep, stay up, or how should I revolve this issue?

§pearhead
It's 1:27?

Damn, my time's off...

if you don't feel tired, no point in going to bed, is there?

silver_tears
I have to be up in 7 hours for church, however I'm very hyper at the moment and so I'm bouncing off the walls youpi

JToTheP
Well yeah, but I also ate a s*** load of candy today, so I'm sure later on I'll be dying for sleep, and only have a few hours to sleep.

JToTheP
Originally posted by silver_tears
I have to be up in 7 hours for church, however I'm very hyper at the moment and so I'm bouncing off the walls youpi

Come tire me out dammit. wink stick out tongue laughing out loud

Imaginary
Do whatever the hell you want stick out tongue

silver_tears
Originally posted by JToTheP
Come tire me out dammit. wink stick out tongue laughing out loud

Yes sir shifty

§pearhead
ah, but J, here's the thing--you can't sleep now, right...? I mean, you can try...I'm just offering suggestions messed

JToTheP
I wanna stay up and beat RE4, but playing on Mute is impossible since I have to hear my surroundings. sad

JToTheP

justjakk
go to the licking thread and see what happened to the nut who licked hiw lightsabre button

BakaXero
i went out drinking and partying all night went home layed in bed till arvo but i didnt sleep i was a fresh as a daisy. i wonder why?

dark1365
I wanna stay up and beat RE4, but playing on Mute is impossible since I have to hear my surroundings. sad
Earphones.

JToTheP
on tv? blink

§pearhead
it could work though messed

dark1365
Yeah, as an added bonues you get to sit right up close to the TV.

JToTheP
Originally posted by BakaXero
i went out drinking and partying all night went home layed in bed till arvo but i didnt sleep i was a fresh as a daisy. i wonder why?

Damn...see...I knew everybody but me & my 1 friend were doing something tonight. ranting

JToTheP
Originally posted by dark1365
Yeah, as an added bonues you get to sit right up close to the TV.

I have no choice, it's in my small ass room. stick out tongue My tv is old as hell and doesn't even have the audio & video hook-ups in it, so I don't see a headphone jack either.

Imaginary
Originally posted by justjakk
go to the licking thread and see what happened to the nut who licked hiw lightsabre button

He is not a nut! mad stick out tongue

dark1365
Well, uh..just try it on mute. It'll heighten your visual senses.

IceWithin
Im in china!! its 1:45 pm tho

dark1365
In Canada for me it's nearly midnight.

silver_tears
It's almost 2 am here, and I think it's time for me to depart zorro adieu

JToTheP
NOOOOO, I WILL NEVER SLEEP! crybaby

IceWithin
Originally posted by silver_tears
It's almost 2 am here, and I think it's time for me to depart zorro adieu

bye

NOOOOO, I WILL NEVER SLEEP! crybaby

why?

BakaXero
lol
no one voted sleep

JToTheP
Out of boredom I may go to sleep *sigh*

IceWithin
clerks is the worst movie of all times stick out tongue

JToTheP
uhhh, definately not.

Star Wars Episode 1 & 2, Matrix Reloaded & Revolutions, Harry Potter movies, Pearl Harbor, the *new* Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Gigli, seed of chucky, shall I keep going?

misha
I have my cousin's communion I'm being forced to go to at around 11 am, I don't feel tired, should I try to sleep, stay up, or how should I revolve this issue?

go to bed yes

JToTheP
Originally posted by misha
go to bed yes

nooooo. stick out tongue

misha
or stay up and talk to misha happy

JToTheP
I could, as long as I keep track of what I type. stick out tongue

misha
and then brag to everyone tomorrow who you talked to all night wink

Jackie Malfoy

Go to sleep!jmyawn laughing out loud

JToTheP
I fell asleep at around 2:30...tired....as....f***...sleepy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.