Yoda vs. Vandar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
You decide.

Fishy
Yoda, just because i have never seen Vandar fight and have no real idea on how poweful he is

ArthasKnight
I always considered them to be even, so I think it'd be a draw.

Darth_Janus
Well, we have to speculate here. Otherwise, there's no point.

Vandar doesn't strike me as the fighter type. But then again, neither does Yoda. Honestly, I would think that Vandar would be a better fighter, simply because of the era he lived in.

Darth_Glentract
I have to agree with Janus

Darth_Janus
Most do. The others are "Them".

Darth Revan33
lol, I like the "Them". I would have to go with Yoda because I've seen him fight, do stuff and Vandar never lifted a finger.

Darth_Janus
He did once or twice. It's part of his dialogue animations. Ha! See? "They" lie!

Darth Revan33
Oh yeah, he did lift a finger a few times. He just didn't do it for any reason other than to pick his nose. lol

Darth_Janus
Like we could tell. He's green.

Darth Revan33
sorta, kinda like a pukey looking brownish tan.

Darth_Janus
Like baby crap?

Darth Revan33
Yeah, that's it. I just couldn't think of the right adjective.

Darth_Janus
Wow, what a skin pigment color. You have Dagobah green, Yaddle yellow, and Vandar's baby crap tan.

Darth Revan33
You mean Yoda green? But yeah that is embarassing. maybe it's a reflection of their power.

Darth Mantis
sick evil face

Darth_Janus
In that case, Vandar is fit to come from a baby's ass. Is that good or bad?

Darth Revan33
probably bad. But if it's Revan's ass it would be good.

Darth_Janus
Yes. His crap is strong with the Force... and bacteria.

Darth Revan33
True. If he had a crap fight he would kill anyone.

Darth_Janus
So if Revan was a spider monkey, there'd be hell to pay.

Darth Revan33
Oh yeah, Revan shooting his powerful sticky crap like a cannon out of his butt would destroy all who oppose him. The galaxy would soon be his.

Darth Mantis
Or a sh!t fit.

Darth_Janus
lmao... we're bad.

Darth_Glentract
Yoda takes a win. Vandar takes a loss

Lord Stark
MODS ARREST THIS FILTH!

carthage
Does Vandar have any notable feats?

S_W_LeGenD
Not much is known about Vandar except that he was among the most powerful Jedi of his era.

KoTORCG depicts Vandar summoning storms while flying in meditative fashion, so it is likely that Vandar is very impressive in the ways of the Force.

Lord Stark
I've always head canoned Vandar as the Grand Master of the time. +In the training mod he's one tough cookie to defeat, more powerful than Vrook and the others combined.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Lord Stark
I've always head canoned Vandar as the Grand Master of the time. +In the training mod he's one tough cookie to defeat, more powerful than Vrook and the others combined.
Vandar certainly became the most senior figure in the Jedi order during his time.

Also, this is very interesting revelation, I did suspect that Vandar would have packed serious punch and your revelation supports my assumption. This is training mode of KoTOR?

Lord Stark
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Vandar certainly became the most senior figure in the Jedi order during his time.

Also, this is very interesting revelation, I did suspect that Vandar would have packed serious punch and your revelation supports my assumption. This is training mode of KoTOR?

Nah its a training mod. N-canon.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Nah its a training mod. N-canon.
What kind of training mod?

GenomeFrozener
Isn't Vandar's only feat is being eaten by Nihilus?

Lord Stark
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
What kind of training mod?
A level boosting mod where you can face off against the Council members and Jedi Masters.

Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
Isn't Vandar's only feat is being eaten by Nihilus?

He also fought with his Shotos telekinetically and could levitate. He also presumably was stronger than Vrook.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.