Digital Yoda on newest EP I DVD?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Blender

Alliance
I pray it is so...the puppet is so horrible and they could easily cut it out.

NoMeN
yeah i agree with alliance, the puppet is horrible messed

Darth Blender

LanİeWindu™
What the bloody hell does this have to do with Episode III?

Moving--Moved.

Darth_Vader05
I like the puppet Yoda from Episode I because it kept true to the original trilogy and when Episode III comes out on DVD i will have all the Star Wars movies and watch them the way they were suppost to be watch from 1-2-3-4-5-6.

Darth Subjekt
Alliance-- you have an Imperial symbol and your name is Alliance---I LOVE IT! I know you know and did it on purpose, so im NOT being a smartass.....i really do like it. I heard you make dope avatars too.

yeah they need to fix Yoda bad.

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Darth_Vader05
I like the puppet Yoda from Episode I because it kept true to the original trilogy and when Episode III comes out on DVD i will have all the Star Wars movies and watch them the way they were suppost to be watch from 1-2-3-4-5-6.

It kept true to the tradition to be sure, but take another gander at your The Phantom Menace copy, see how Yoda doesn't look ANYTHING like Yoda from The Empire Strikes Back or Return of the Jedi?

At least the CGI Yoda's look much more like him.

Darth Blender
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Alliance-- you have an Imperial symbol and your name is Alliance---I LOVE IT! I know you know and did it on purpose, so im NOT being a smartass.....i really do like it. I heard you make dope avatars too.

yeah they need to fix Yoda bad.

He has the Republic Logo not the imperal one. The imperial one has two struts less. wink

Darth Blender

Alliance
I actually dont know if my symbol is Imperial or Republic, I think its kind of both, its more Imperial than Episode II, but more republic than the actual Imperial symbol. I'd say Republic, but i think its pretty cool. I made it myself so I was impressed. My name refers less to the rebels and more to just a cool word, but the inevitable association and contrast with my love for the Empire/Republic is load of fun.

And...If thay made the puppet look good, I wouldn't have a problem with it. I dont care if its CG or puppet in episode I, just as long as it looks like Yoda

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Alliance
I actually dont know if my symbol is Imperial or Republic, I think its kind of both, its more Imperial than Episode II, but more republic than the actual Imperial symbol. I'd say Republic, but i think its pretty cool. I made it myself so I was impressed. My name refers less to the rebels and more to just a cool word, but the inevitable association and contrast with my love for the Empire/Republic is load of fun.

And...If thay made the puppet look good, I wouldn't have a problem with it. I dont care if its CG or puppet in episode I, just as long as it looks like Yoda

You made that symbol? Good job man!

Yeah it looks like a cross between the two symbols, it's got the Republic "spokes" but the outer circle is pure Empire.

JediStang
ok ANYWAY:
Yeah that'd be cool if a CG yoda went into EP1

.:Space Opera:.
ive always wanted to SHOOT the puppet yoda.

Grand Moff Gav
i like the puppet

Red Superfly
I'm all for puppets more than CGI, but TPM Yoda didn't even look like Yoda, simple as that.

Sure, he's a puppet, but he doesn't even look like him. Rubbish.

Grand Moff Gav
if GL is happy and he rarely is then we should accept TPM yoda

Darth Bong
I for one would like TPM Yoda to be replaced with the cgi one. But the best thing they could do would be to go back to the old Yoda puppet for the close-ups in all the prequels. smokin'

stefaan
But, when is this DVD coming out? Or is it already?

DenKi
GL wont remove that puppet from the DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.