Classic Full-God Hercules vs Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
The Hulk and Hercules have fought many times but the Hulk has never fought the Classic Full-God Hercules before he lost his god-hood.

So who do u think would take this one?

I'd go with Hercules cuz he is like hundreds of times stronger than any of the versions that hulk fought.

Hulk: Held a Mountain for 1 minute. (150 billion tons.)

Hercules: Held Manhattan for unknown time. (about 150-200 billion tons.)
-Lifted the World off of Atlas' Shoulders for years! (TOO MUCH!)

Molecule man
Hercules ofcourse

wannabe
Herakles it is!

Scoobless
Herc

who?-kid
Originally posted by armandovalles

Hulk: Held a Mountain for 1 minute. (150 billion tons.)

I hate nitpicking, but where exactly in the comic did somebody say that the mountain weighed 150 billion tons ?

armandovalles
on the front cover!

David Duchovony
Its says something like "Under a 150 billion ton mountain stands The Hulk and he's not happy". The cover also shows many major Marvel characters being saved from a crushing death.

Scoobless
in the issue however, it says

"there must be two miles of rock above us! how can even you hold all that up, Hulk?"

"i'm just bracing it.... i've got leverage! still... i don't know how long... seconds... a minute, maybe..."

then Reed channels Torch's and Captain Marvel's powers into Iron Man and he blasts the mountain a new one

The Flash
Did it really say 150 billion inside the comic?

armandovalles
no, just on the cover

The Flash
Then you can't really count that. In a Superman cover an old farmer kicks Superman in the face and it caused Superman lots of pain. Inside the comic no old man was beating him.

David Duchovony
But the repo guy on the cover was the same guy beating his ass. You had to read the previous issue to get what the cover of that issue symbolized.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.