RM2K Alliance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sailorsun004
edit

LanİeWindu™
Sorry...but posting a site in which you yourself have a personal hand in is against forum rules. Especially post another forum.

This is called SPAM.

sailorsun004
sorry. I asked my sister where to advertise and she said post it here. Lock the topic if you wanna

§P0oO&#8719
tut tut tut *shakes head*

LanİeWindu™
I myself can't since my powers extend only to the Star Wars Episode III forum...but another moderator will be here shortly.

sailorsun004
Yeah, once again, sorry, I didn't know >_<

Kosta
Spammage.

sailorsun004
Yeah. Where can I go to advertise by the way?

LanİeWindu™
I know other message boards have an advertising section, but we don't, so I'm not sure where you should go.

sailorsun004
Okay. Thanks anyway

lil bitchiness
No SPAM

Do not place ANY advertisements on the forums. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your KMC Community Membership. We generally class SPAM as a website with which the person has a personal interest in, or is not a relevant topic of discussion. You can, however, place links in your signature (excluding forums) as long as it is placed sensibly.

From the Forum Rules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.