I want to register, but I can't!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sailorsun004
This isn't Sailorsun004. This is her brother. I tried registering, but I guess the admins set it up so that only one name can be made per IP adress. Can an admin please help me here? I want to register sad

The Ones
pm/email Raz and he'll make exceptions for people with more than 1 family member registering. he set it like that to prevent people makin more than 1 accounts

Clovie
THough it can be dealt at the moment, coz Raz is on holidays.

thank you for co-operation.

Paola
what they said ^

you have to wait for Raz erm

raenef v
raz should set up a faster way....
it's not fair to the kid...

sad

Captain REX
That rules around so that people don't sock like crazy...which doesn't seem to work...

I'm going to have to do that when my younger brother is old enough to register.

IceWithin
there is a way for registering shifty

but I wont tell it just in case there r ppl who dont know how and Im not supposed to say

raenef v
Originally posted by IceWithin

but I wont tell it just in case there r ppl who dont know how and Im not supposed to say

PM sailorsun004 about it then...
its not nice to make her brother wait!mad

IceWithin
well my brother once used it and Raz banned his acount, so I guess if SailorMoon's brother does the same, same thing'll happen to him

Clovie

but I wont tell it just in case there r ppl who dont know how and Im not supposed to say everyone knows it i think messed
but it illegal erm

BlackC@t
My brother use to have my account, but he got sick of this place and gave his account to me!

IceWithin
Originally posted by Clovie
everyone knows it i think messed
but it illegal erm

yeah..I know... but some ppl dont.. and I dont think we should tell them erm

is quite obvious though

Clovie
yeah..I know... but some ppl dont.. and I dont think we should tell them erm

is quite obvious though if someone really wants they can think it up by themselves messed

IceWithin
but maybe the cant figure it out messed

Clovie
but that is not very complicated happy

Fire
just by pass the rule stick out tongue very easy if you know how

IceWithin
Originally posted by Clovie
but that is not very complicated happy
for some ppl it might be stick out tongue

Originally posted by Fire
just by pass the rule stick out tongue very easy if you know how
yes

Clovie
but it shouldn't be ninja basic knowledge of the use of some kind of files stick out tongue

IceWithin
clovs get over t stick out tongue not evryone knows it stick out tongue

Clovie
okay.okay.....

IceWithin
stick out tongue

Syren
OMG, register on another computer and then use it at home roll eyes (sarcastic) OR, the safe way, PM Raz and request exception, I did that for my brother happy

raenef v
raz still isn't back....sad

IceWithin
Originally posted by Syren
OMG, register on another computer and then use it at home roll eyes (sarcastic) OR, the safe way, PM Raz and request exception, I did that for my brother happy

he banned my bro, but Im too lazy to ask him to make an exeption.. in fact Im not so sure I want him around...

he joined rotten tomatoes anyways, he's happy there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.