Write your own Bond film alternate endings!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Etrigan
Here's mine, for OHMSS:

Tracy lay in the car, the windscreen splintered, blood trickling down her face. She was dead.
"No..." 007 wept. Tears poured down his face as he cradled her body in his arms, the only woman he had ever truly loved. Then he sat up, his face contorted with fury. With a burning hateful determination in his eyes, he gunned the car's engine and sped after Bunt and Blofeld's vehicle.
Bunt and Blofeld sat silently in the car as it raced along, filled with grim satisfaction. SPECTRE No 1 had exacted revenge on Bond for breaking his neck. Now it was 007's turn.
In the rear view mirror, Bunt saw James Bond's black car speding after them. Blind anger was in his expression.
furious He pulled out his PPK and fired a shot. It richocheted harmlessly off the back of the car.
"Kill him!" snarled Blofeld, and Bunt pulled out the gun that killed Tracy. It chattered and Bond was thrown back into his seat, not mortally wounded, but with a bullet in his bleeding shoulder. As the two cars drew neck n neck, along a mountainside road, Bond took careful aim with his Walther and fired again. 2guns
Blofeld jerked forward, dead in his seat, and the car swerved sharply and flew off the mountain side just as Bunt leapt from the door and thudded heavily onto the road.
Bond accelerated, and Bunt sprayed with the gun again, stitching six red holes across Bond's stomach. 007 choked and the car crashed into Bunt, knocking her down the craggy hillside towards the burning wreck that was Blofeld's car, dead.
007 lay his head down on Tracy's corpse, dying. He had avenged her death, but now he was to die. A second later, the car exploded.
omg_smilie

So let's hear some of yours!

yerssot
alternate ENDINGS? that's a bit hard, cause they always end the same way: bond gets the girl... there are scenes in movies I want changed or something but not the endings.

but come on... the most powerful part of OHMSS is her death and Bond staying behind. If there should be something changed, it should be to make it more powerful

Kaleanae
an alternative ending is that Bond dies and then his brother... he could have a brother becomes the next Bond, but his name would not be James, of course

yerssot
but he's an only child blink

Kaleanae
I konw... That's why I wrote and I quote "he could have a brother..."
stick out tongue

yerssot
a child from his mom and blofeld?

Kaleanae
yeah, and before Bond dies, he receives a letter that was kept for years and that Blofeld left so Bond could read it... the letter would say that he has a lost brother stick out tongue

yerssot
you sound like a real scriptwriter ... from Neighbours stick out tongue

Etrigan
Originally posted by yerssot
alternate ENDINGS? that's a bit hard, cause they always end the same way: bond gets the girl... there are scenes in movies I want changed or something but not the endings.

but come on... the most powerful part of OHMSS is her death and Bond staying behind. If there should be something changed, it should be to make it more powerful

I thought it would just be interesting to see what people would come up with if things were different. He doesn't always have to get the girl, or defeat the villain.

Reborn Again
At the end, Bond finds out he's strile. "Nooooooooooooooooooooo!"

yerssot
I would think that's possitive: never have any bond juniors running around

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.