Exar Kun vs. Kit Fisto/Qui-Gon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Onslaught2005
Who wins?

Kun-ni Habeo
kun

jackstain
kunT wuld win easily.

Darth_Nefarus
I haye Exar Pun, but what I hate more is that he would win here

Darth_Glentract
kun is king pimp. hw wins by default

Darth_Nefarus
He's not that cool, he's very overrated. But he still wins...

jackstain
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
He's not that cool, he's very overrated. But he still wins...

completely true statement.

kid-adi-mundi
he made sih

Master Ferro
before you guy act like you know how qui gon fights read episode 1 by terry brooks it says he is one of the best there has ever been and hes mastered yodas style and even comparing him to kit is a complete and utter disgrace lets see what has kit done becides get his head lobbed off oh yeah does a bunch of BIG FAT SMILES!!!

Darth_Janus
Chill there, fanboy. For one thing, Qui Gon was a Form VI practitioner, but nowhere does it says he's mastered it better than Yoda. Second, Kit Fisto was a general in the Clone Wars and was better than Obi Wan at the start of the war, because he was wild and unpredictable and a formidable Form I practitioner, one of the few.

But anyways, Exar Kun is an ancient Sith lord from the Golden Age of the Sith Empire. He would destroy these two and not give it a second thought.

Fishy
Exar would win

Revan Darkstar
Exar easily

ArthasKnight
Kun would crush them.

Master Ferro
What about Qui being the general of the jedi aganist the mandalorins when they wiped them all out. And for the record kit never got higher then commander FAN BOY!!!

Darth_Janus
You been reading Super Shadow on crack? When did the Jedi fight the Mandalorians again? 4000 years before the battle of Yavin? And Kit was a general alongside Kenobi...

Darth_Nefarus
Kit was good, don't get me wrong, but he's dead here

Fishy
Originally posted by Master Ferro
What about Qui being the general of the jedi aganist the mandalorins when they wiped them all out. And for the record kit never got higher then commander FAN BOY!!!

Qui wiped out the Mandalorians? Nice to hear he's taking credit for what other people did. Now even if it was true which it wasn't, Exar would still have lead the Mandalorians. Mandalorians attack those that they see weaker or consider a challange, they don't attack those they don't have a chance against.

kid-adi-mundi
kit is one of my favourite guys but sith maker wins

Fishy
How did Exar make the Sith?

Darth_Janus
Same way Qui Gon killed 103 dark Kedi and defeated the mandalorians.

Fishy
Ahh by taking credit for something other people did..

Sweet

Master Ferro
I didn't say he wiped out the mandalorians I said he lead a group that helped wipe out the madalorians read the fine print be you write back janus and form VI nice try Janus but he and yoda mastered form IV the Form IV: Ataru
The master practitioners of the, "Way of the Hawk-Bat," make extensive use of acrobatic maneuvers often thought not physically possible. Qui-Gon Jinn and Yoda were both masters of Form IV, as shown in their duels against Darth Maul and Count Dooku, respectively. Obi-Wan Kenobi, though already very advanced, abandoned his Ataru training in favor of Form III because he felt that his master's death demonstrated a fatal flaw of the Ataru form.

In dire situations, Form IV practicioners use the Force to aid in their acrobatics. Spinning, jumping and running very fast and very high, masters of Form IV are sometimes only seen as a blur. In order to achieve the acrobatic prowess, amazing reflexes and physical punch of this form, a Jedi Master would focus on the Force, letting it flow deeply throughout his entire physicality, even allowing him to overcome the limitations of old age.

Your move Janus

Darth_Janus
It was a bloody typo. I've known as well as any learned SW fan here that both Qui Gon and Yoda are Ataru masters. You still haven't answered how Qui Gon killed 103 dark Jedi before TPM or how he defeated the Mandalorians in battle. You also haven't given a convincing argument for why Qui-Gon Jinn and Kit Fisto would defeat Exar Kun; nearest I've seen is you're just spouting off someone else's words about Ataru and the jedi master himself. Here's an idea: try saying something that isn't recycled or fanboy bias.

Your move, Ferro.

Grand Moff Gav
who was stronger kit fisto or Qui Gon

Darth_Janus
Qui-Gon, obviously.

Grand Moff Gav
i thought so

Master Ferro
If you knew it was the ataru form why did you say it was for 6 not 4 janus. Where did you think all the mandalorians went, all of the jedi wiped them out and qui gon was a high enough rank to lead a group of them(if you dont belive it beat bounty hunter to hear about the jedi wiping out the mandalorians). I havent heard a thing proving the exar is strong. The maul fight is constantly spoke of like it was bad. until episode 3 it was the best fight. And janus were the hell am i supposed to get information when i get it of of starwars websites it has to be fake when i get it out of books you say its fake. All I have to say is DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL.
Your move janus

Jack Daniels
huh? anyways Qui-Gon is only hope in this one....Exar was trained by the all the ancient sith lords he knew every trick

ImmortalOne
Every freakin trick !!!
I hate Exar-Kun, but hell !! He is good !!

BTW, Liam got killed with a double saber, ..... history is repeating itself...

kotor12341@yaho
kun wins but not with out earning it gui-gon and fisto were masters of the the forms they used(4 for gui gon and 1 for fisto) so it would be a really cool fight plus fisto lasted about 3 sconeds vs sideous so i think it would be good

HimoKun
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
You been reading Super Shadow on crack? When did the Jedi fight the Mandalorians again? 4000 years before the battle of Yavin? And Kit was a general alongside Kenobi...

The Jedi destroyed the Mandalorians but it was led by Dooku. The only survivor was Jango Fett.

Beniboybling
Bump. Finally a fair matchup for Kun.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Bump. Finally a fair matchup for Vader.
Nah Kanan and Ezra are enough for him.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Nah Kanan and Ezra are enough for him.

Apparently too much for Vader...

Ursumeles
Bump. Finally a fair matchup for Kun.
Fisto alone is one of the most skilled swordsman of qll time.
Also, he competed with Sidious, who is 30 generations stronger than DoE Bane, who is stronger than RoT Bane, who is far stronger than PoE Bane, who is above all Sith before him.

chingchangwalla
^ LMFAO

Beniboybling
Fitso prolly solos yeah. Another mismatch.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Apparently too much for Vader...
That's what I said thumb up
Kanan and Ezra putting Vader on his ass should be worse than Maul getting thrown off a temple.

Ursumeles
Fitso prolly solos yeah. Another mismatch.
Prime Qui-Gon was iirc stated to be =Windu, so, yeah xD

Ursumeles
But, tbh, Exar rapes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.