Sion vs. Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
which sith will win?

ArthasKnight
Sidious.

Darth_Glentract
sion

jackstain
Sidious

darth_sion05
sion hes unique in so many ways hes indestructable and extremely powerful

Fishy
Sion probably, maybe not because he's more powerful then Sidious but because he can't be killed...

The exile won by making him feel bad for himself and lose all hope, how would Sidious do that? He was never trained by Kreia? He wasn't more special then Sion was, or at least he wouldn't be in Sion his eyes. Sidious would lose because Sion coudl not be killed

darth_sion05
oh...................now that u mention that i think it whould be too close to call because like i said sions unkillable but although i dont know if it whould work i do know that sidious whould try to beet down his will so if it didnt work sion but if it does .....of course sidious wins

Fishy
But how the hell woudl he do that? Honestly, what chance would he have... He has no real thing that could hurt Sion... Sion has no real reason to hate him either, so i don't think that will happen

darth_sion05
of course it wont but if it did sidious whould win he is a master of manipulation look what he did to ani!

Darth Mantis
Was the only reason Sion stayed alive was because of the structure of Malachor V? I thought it kept bringing him back to life?

jackstain
point is, Sidious would make sion a sandwich, play a game of chinese checkers with him, meet his parents, and then whip his @$$.

Fishy
And still havn't killed him, get tired eventually and Sion would just get back until eventually he would find a chance and cut him in half

jackstain
Then he wuld realize that Sidious beat him up so bad that he was hallucinating....and he's in a closet cutting a black bathrobe in half. Then turns around to find the real Sidious there, just in time to cut the actual Sion into 4462374642389756 pieces, and laugh histerically. After which he steals, and eats, the rest of sions sandwich.

SmiTed.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40507000/jpg/_40507021_sidious.jpg

Fishy
Yeah that makes sense...

Sion can only be defeated if he has no real reason to fight anymore, Sidious can not take his reason to fight... Sidious would die, and don't Sion was that weak... Actually considering what we know about the bastard he might as well have been more powerful then Sidious

jackstain
haha, ur just mad because i outsmarted/embarrassed you.

jackstain
Sidious wins. over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Fishy
Originally posted by jackstain
haha, ur just mad because i outsmarted/embarrassed you.

Yeah with those statements....

Well lets just take a look at the facts..

Sion died because the Exile managed to defeat his reason to fight, he did this by being trained by Kreia... By convincing Sion that Kreia loved him/her more then Sion... Sion saw no more reason to keep on fighting and died..

Sion and Nihilus stood up against Kreia together, Sion did it again later on... Probably not killing her only because he knew it would hurt him more. At that time he probably could have killed her weakened as she was by losing her hand.

Nihilus needed Sion his help in defeating Kreia, he blew up an entire planet. Because he did not kill Sion we can only assume that they were either equally matched or Nihilus thought that the fight would actually hurt him to much... Sion didn't kill Nihilus either so he wasn't more powerful, he would have killed him in a heartbeat would he have thought it to be possible.. And seeing as Nihilus can eat the force Sion probably wouldn't have been inmortal against him.

Kreia defeated a lot of Jedi Masters with a wave of her hand, thats someting impressive. Sion wasn't as powerful as her anymore, not without having an advantage so he couldn't beat her. But he could still stand his own against her, probably did on half a dozen occasions.

All in all the guy was incredibly powerful, maybe more so then Sidious but okay lets assume he wasn't, lets just assume he was powerful you know like Maul or something instead of Sidious?

If maul was inmortal could Sidious still kill him? No he could defeat him half a dozen times but never actually kill him, eventually he would get tired and he would be outmatched... Sion would then just simply stand up again cut the guy in half and leave whisteling the southpark themesong

jackstain
Sids wins.

Bobafett34
sion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.