Darth Nihilus vs. Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
no comment.

ArthasKnight
Pre-suit Vader or mechanical Vader?

Darth Mantis
mechanical.

Darth_Janus
He's toast. But if anything, presuit Anakin would be a buffet for Nihilus. The guy feeds on Force Sensitives.

Darth_Nefarus
But the prophecy says....
lol, just givin you some shite Janus

Darth_Glentract
ancient sith kill again

Darth Mantis
Old against new.

jackstain
Vader, either one.

Darth_Nefarus
I agree, I mean you can knock Vader into a volcano and he'll come back for more.

Darth_Glentract
well Nihilus would just eat the whole damn volcano.(can you imagine trying to crap that out)

Darth_Nefarus
it burns!

darth_sion05
enteresting..........i believe that darth nihillus is too dependent on the force for he gains his power from it and uses it as his mojorital attack but anakin was created from the forceand since darth nihilus feeds from it he whould easily kill him nuff said.

Darth_Nefarus
lol, so silly you are.

darth_sion05
i freekin love yodas voice but errr waddya mean nefarus?

Fishy
Nihilus would consider Anikan a good meal nothing more

darth_sion05
i agree because he whould consume anakin because anakin has no father.........but he was created by the force so since nihilus feeds off it he whould kill anakin/vader with a snap of his fingers

Master Durge
darth would win he is only evanly macthed and beatan by one his son

Master Durge
darth is the winner other guy a weiny

Fishy
You do know they both start with Darth right?

And yes i know you mean Vader, but how about a better argument then just "He's cooler and the other guy sucks"

Lord Mader
who is nihilus? and is it a girl? i 4got. But i think Vader would win. Look at vader he can choke people far far far away

Fishy
He's a character from Kotor II who feeds on the force

Lord Mader
Actually this one is hard. I think both would die

Naga Sadow
omfg, ye exactly, vader can choke ppl that are on the same ship, nihilus can kill an entire planet from afar, without being noticed. nihilus would raise his hand once, drain vader, and win. no question.
i think the game messed up with the exile/nihilus duel, since they made him so weak, but by the way kreia describes him, he is a man who has so much power, that he isnt even a man anymore.

Fishy
Nihilus was so incredibly weak against the Exile because the Exile did not have the force, and he was so incredibly powerful against all others because the force flew threw them...

the Exile was like Nihilus only he didn't drain the force from them he just used it. Nihilus could not do what he normally did against the Exile so he was powerless and died... The more powerful his enemy the more powerful Nihilus would be. Vader was powerful and indeed had the force flowing threw him, that is the only reason why Nihilus would win...

Naga Sadow
well, that is, if i know anything about SW, the way of sidious(kinda)
its the ultimate strenght, to use ur opponents strenght against him.

Darth_Janus
Keep in mind that Nihilus was keeping the entire ship together and mind controlling its crew, including that putz Tobin from Onderon.

And the theory has been put forward elswhere (And I seem to think it makes a lot of sense) is that Nihilus is not a man at all, but is the embodiment of the dark side that the exile rejected from his body at Malachor. Kreia did say that Sion and Nihilus were more or less byproducts of the Mandalorian Wars. Somehow both ended up on Malachor. Anyways, there's a few reasons I like this theory:

- When Nihilus goes to feed on the exile, he is actually feeding on himself. Or rather, the force spectre of the exile's own creation is attempting to feed on its source.

- Kreia sees the death of the Force in the exile. She sees much of the same in Nihilus, if ou consider her words carefully.

- You get some of your connection back to the Force after telling Visas to retrieve Nihilus' mask and return it to you.

- Of all the Sith lords, from Malak to Traya to Sion, they all died and stayed on the floor. Nihilus dissolves into energy.

- The Exile and Nihilus exhibit two similar powers, as when the exile absorbs the lifeforce of the Jedi masters in the dark side endings.

Darth_Janus
I notice that on this thread and many others, everytime I have a big post, the thread dies. Is it me?

Darth_Nefarus
yes, we hate you wink

Darth_Janus
I knew it! I knew it! I... gah... I need to go cry... I'll be back...

*Runs away* Don't look at me!

Darth_Nefarus
*looks and points and laughs*

Fishy
Well either that or you are just right and people don't know what to say if they disagree with you

Darth_Janus
I was leaning towards that, but who else but you would come out and say it, eh?

Fishy
Somebody else who agrees with you a lot?

Darth_Janus
Of which there are few. lol

Naga Sadow
hmmm, i love ur posts, and Fishy's also. u guys just put in so many arguments, a guy has to agree with u.
besides, u hate the prophecy(just like me) and u always say ancient lords are more powerfull.

Darth_Janus
I'm all about debates. I took logic and reasoning courses and such in school. While I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion, an opinion can never alter the truth, only one's way of looking at it.

And the majority of people find that impossible to imagine.

But yeah, I'm all about the old Sith lords. They were openly defiant and powerful and the stuff of dark legends. Sidious and Anakin have all the boom and flair of a short dictator's reign.

Fishy
Sith Lords from that time just win because they fought a lot more, you can't put a twelve year old up against a fully trained marine no matter how strong that twelve year old is, he will still lose.

Darth_Janus
What if he's the Chosen Twelve Year Old?

Fishy
He would be able to hit the marine with a stick and then die

Darth_Janus
If you get that on tape, I want the stick rotoscoped.

Fishy
Sorry can't get it on tape, the technique back then didn't allow for such glorious and beautiful fights as the technique now does. And for a twelve year old to hit a marine with a stick is a beautiful and glorious fight

Darth_Janus
So the now- forty year old should be able to beat a hundred Marines ina row without touching the floor? ONly... it's a prequel, so he's three?

Fishy
Yeah pretty much, he's like the Chosen one and all you know stick out tongue

Darth_Janus
lol...

Kun-ni Habeo
vader pwns him

Darth_Janus
You're insane.

Kun-ni Habeo
i know lol
joking i don't know anything about nihilus so i voted my favorite here

jackstain
i think Vader would own

you will find that if i am bias in any way

it will be towards movie characters over EU characters damn near everytime.

but i honestly think he wuld win.

Darth_Glentract
well i honestly think he wouldnt. and until they fight, my opinion is as good(maybe better) than yours.

jackstain
no opinion can be better than anyone elses, until its proven fact, and this one never will be.

Darth_Glentract
i will find proof.

jackstain
cant, it has to actually happen. or it has to come from GL mouth himself.

Darth_Glentract
look at this awsome site I found. it supports this case.

http://darthglentract.tripod.com/

jackstain
good proof. thumb down

Darth_Glentract
damn it. I forgot my name is in the URL

jackstain
lol

Darth_Janus
lol... Well, my opinion beats yours, Jack, cuz I make what is called a logical argument. In cases where direct proof is not made possible, such as in courts of law, a logical assumption must be made with what is already evident. In this case, we know that Nihilus feeds off of force sensitives. If a Jedi was a meal, Vader would be a friggin' buffet. Vader has no realistic defense against Nihilus' abilities. Thus, he loses.

jackstain
ur opinion beats me off, and thats about it! mua ha.

i like ya

Wanderer259
Nihilus feeds on the Force. The only person he can't feed off of is the Exile. Anyone other than the Exile will lose in a straight-up fight. It sucks, but it's true.

Darth Mantis
But he is the "chosen one" - Bull$h!+
Nihilus wins.

Darth_Glentract
your mama's the chosen one lol

Darth_Janus
Yeah, out of the cathouse....

lol

dadudemon
Revival? Yes, it is. I like this thread.

Darth Vader is the chosen one, the one prophesied to bring balance to the force in his time, he is not superior than Nihilus because they come from different times.

However, there are generally resistances to the dark side of the force. His "life force absorb" technique is from the dark side of the force. It can there for be countered with a light side technique.

I posit that there is a counter for it or at least a nullifier. This takes care of the force issue so it goes back to light saber fighting. Dooku said that it had to be settled with a lightsaber rather than by their knowledge of the force.

Wanderer259
No. You're thinking in terms of game mechanics. If there's anything that can nullify or deflect Nihilus' ability to absorb life through the Force, it's simply willpower and that is something either side can have. That or a non-Force presence, like the Exile.

Fishy
Willpower doesn't cut it...

A wound in the force does however... The exile can do it because he is the other half... Vader no matter what you say can not and will not defeat Nihilus

Naga Sadow
Nihilus just ownz Vader in this one. Vader would be a real feast for him.

Darth Revan33
I think (Nihilus' Force eating aside) Nihilus would still win. He stood up to the Exile, his old apprentice, and Mandalore by himself. He lost obviously but he still didn't do too bad. Nihilus could even trap the Exile in a Force Stun. He would probably just use the Force to hit those buttons on Vader's suit and he would suffocate. heh heh. Okay not really on the suffocate thing but Nihilus would win.

Fishy
Well lets say the two were in the galaxy and the force was going everywhere everything would have been destroyed and Nihilus would be hungry again, he would face a farm boy but the farm boy doesn't have the force and Nihilus can't draw from him.

Now when Nihilus is hungry he needs to feed the force he draws from others weakens over time, so if he's really hungry and in some place where he can't draw from the force then even that farm boy can beat him.

Without his force eating powers and the way we meet him in Kotor then yeah he might beat Vader.

TheTrueSithLord
Only the exile can defeat nihilous and thats due to him having freaking extreme circumstances of his own! Nihilous pretty much owns any force user that goes up against him and that includes all the great powerful sith lords of old! But hes not true sith his hunger seeks him to essentially consume the force itself leaving nothing which is what nihilous means in latin!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.