If I were an evil overlord...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanİeWindu™
My Legions of Terror will have helmets with clear Plexiglas visors, not face concealing ones.

My ventilation ducts will be too small to crawl through.

My noble half-brother whose throne I usurped will be killed, not kept anonymously imprisoned in a forgotten cell in my dungeon.

Shooting is not too good for my enemies.

The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragon of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

I will not gloat over my enemies predicament before killing them.

When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No." and shoot him. No, on second thought, I'll shoot him and then say "No."

After I kidnap the beautiful princess, we will be married immediately in a quiet civil ceremony, not a lavish spectacle in three weeks' time during which the final phase of my plan will be carried out.

I will not include a self-destruct mechanism unless absolutely necessary. If it is necessary, it will not be a large red button labelled, "Danger: Don Not Push". The big red button marked "Do Not Push" will instead trigger a spray of bullets on anyone stupid enough to disregard it. Similarly, the ON/OFF switch will clearly not be labelled as such.

I will not interrogate my enemies in the inner sanctum - a small hotel room well outside my border will work just as well.

Feel free to add your own.

crazycutie
umm well that is , just .*pauses* i din't know how to reaspond to that.

LanİeWindu™
That's because you're not fast enough to come up with a snappy reply. wink

Clovie
i'd make a rebell and take power away from you erm

LanİeWindu™
I will be secure in my superiority. Therefore, I will feel no need to prove it by leaving clues in the form of riddles or leaving my weaker enemies alive to show they pose no threat.

One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation.

All slain enemies will be cremated, or at least several round of ammunition emptied into them, not left for dead at the bottom of the cliff. The announcement of their deaths, as well as any accompanying celebration, will be deferred until after the aforementioned disposal.

The hero is not entitled to a last kiss, a last cigarette, or any other form of last request.

I will never employ any device with a digital count-down. If I find that such a device is absolutely unavoidable. I will set it to activate when the counter reaches 117 and the hero is just putting his plan into operation.

I will never utter the sentence "But before I kill you, there's just one thing I want to know."

When I employ people as advisors, I will occasionally listen to their advice.

I will not have a son. Although his laughably under-planned attempt to usurp power would easily fail, it would prove a fatal distraction at a crucial point in time.

I will not have a daughter. She would be as beautiful as she was evil, but one look at the hero's rugged countenance and she'd betray her own father.

Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, I will not indulge in maniacal laughter. When so occupied, it's too easy to miss unexpected developments that a more attentive individual could adjust to accordingly.

Clovie

LanİeWindu™
Because you never want to know what the good guy is going to say, that stalls time and gives his buddies a chance to thwart your plans!

Jedi Priestess
Yeah ok, time to call the guys in white coats to cme pick up Lance.

Clovie

LanİeWindu™
I will hire a fashion designer to create original uniforms for my Legion of Terror, as opposed to some cheap knock-offs that make them look like Nazi stormtroopers, Roman foot soldiers, or savage Mongol hordes. All were eventually defeated and I want my troops to have a more positive mind-set.

No matter how tempted I am with the prospect of unlimited power, I will not consume any energy field bigger than my head.

I will keep a special cache of low-tech weapons and train my troops in their use. That way -- even if the heroes manage to neutralize my power generator and/or render the standard-issue energy weapons useless -- my troops will not be overrun by a handful of savages armed with spears and rocks.

I will maintain a realistic assessment of my strength and weaknesses. Even though this takes some fun out of the job, at least I will never utter the line "No, this cannot be! I AM INVINCIBLE!!!" (After that, death is usually instantaneous.)

No matter how well it would perform, I will never construct any sort of machinery which is completely indestructible except for one small and virtually inaccessible spot.

No matter how attractive certain members of the rebellion are, there is probably someone just as attractive which is not desperate to kill me. Therefore, I will think twice before ordering a prisoner sent to my bed chamber.

I will never build only one of anything important. All important systems will have redundant control panels and power supplies. For the same reason I will always carry at least two fully loaded weapons at all times.

My pet monster will be kept in a secure cage from which it cannot escape and into which I could not accidentally stumble.

I will dress in bright and cheery colors, and so throw my enemies into confusion.

All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.

smoker4
Well, james bond is buggered if he runs into you lance laughing out loud

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Don't forget not to make any manifestos while your enemies are still alive. big grin

LanİeWindu™
All naive, busty tavern wenches in my realm will be replaced with surly, world-weary waitresses who will provide no unexpected reinforcements and/or romantic sub-plot for the hero or his side-kick.

I will not fly into a rage and kill a messenger who brings me bad news just to illustrate how evil I really am. Good messengers are hard to come by.

I won't require high-ranking female members of my organization to wear a stainless-steel bustier. Morale is better with a more casual dress-code. Similarly, outfits made entirely from black leather will be reserved for formal occasions.

I will not turn into a snake. It never helps.

I will not grow a goatee. In the old days they made you look diabolic. Now they just make you look like a disaffected member of Generation X.

I will not imprison members of the same party in the same cell block, let alone the same cell. If they are important prisoners, I will keep the only key to the cell door on my person instead of handing copies to every bottom-rung guard in the prison.

If my trusted lieutenant tell me my Legion of Terror is losing a battle, I will believe him.. After all, he's my trusted lieutenant.

If an enemy I have just killed has a younger sibling or offspring anywhere, I will find them and have them killed immediately, instead of waiting for them to grow up harboring feelings of vengeance towards me in my old age.
# If I absolutely must ride into battle, I will certainly not ride at the forefront of my Legions of Terror, nor will I seek out my opposite number among his army.
# I will be neither chivalrous nor sporting. If I have an unstoppable super-weapon, I will use it early and as often as possible instead of keeping it in reserve.

rubber dickie
cry that got me all teary eyed. i just found my new mission statement. thanks, lance.

Syren
laughing out loud You are truly amazing, and considering I could find no reference to a lack of super hot, evil female partner in all that, I hereby offer my illustrious services eyes

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Syren
laughing out loud You are truly amazing, and considering I could find no reference to a lack of super hot, evil female partner in all that, I hereby offer my illustrious services eyes

Always willing to have a deliciously evil hot mamacita as a partner in crime.

Syren
Do we shake on it? Or does that just add tackiness and breed mistrust?

LanİeWindu™
Do we shake on it? Or does that just add tackiness and breed mistrust?

You never shake hands with an evil mistress...you coulda put a special poison on your hand that will kill only me.

We bow on it.

Syren
I refuse to reveal the back of my neck to an evil overlord such as yourself. Anyway ladies curtsey, no matter how evil wink

Beast_Within

rubber dickie
the evilness in this room is breath taking.

Syren
Originally posted by Beast_Within
*shoots lance*

now im the evil overlord! evil face

*splutter*

You think he's standing unprotected? HAHA, moron roll eyes (sarcastic)

LanİeWindu™
*shoots lance*

now im the evil overlord! evil face

Do you think I am so stupid not to wear a bullet proof vest?

Once my power is secure, I will destroy all of those pesky time travel devices.

When I capture the hero, I will make sure I also get his dog, monkey, ferret, or whatever sickeningly cute little animal capable of untying ropes and filching keys that happens to follow him around.

I will maintain a healthy amount of skepticism when I capture the beautiful rebel and she claims she is attracted to my power and good looks and will gladly betray her companions if I just let her in on my plans.

I will only employ bounty hunters who work for money. Those who work for the pleasure of the hunt tend to do dumb things like even the odds to give the other guy a sporting chance.

I will make sure I have a clear understanding of who is responsible for what in my organization. For example, if my general screws up I will not draw my weapon, point it at him and say "And here is the price for failure." then suddenly turn and kill some random underling.

If an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

If I learn that a callow youth has begun a quest to destroy me, I will slay him while he is still a callow youth instead of waiting for him to mature.

I will treat any beast which I control through magic or technology with respect and kindness. Thus if the control is ever broken, it will not immediately come after me for revenge.

If I learn the whereabouts of the one artifact which can destroy me, I will not send all of my troops out to seize it. Instead I will send them out to seize something else and quietly put a Want-Ad in the local paper.

My main computers will have their own special operating system that will be completely incompatible with standard IBM and Macintosh powerbooks.

it dow sleep
(is crying in real life and i think i'm a lil drunk)(i am crying on KMC too)hey is GuitarBunny online

Syren
sleep, you're rather odd blink

Lance, you're getting me all excited, the prospect of working side by side with such an evil genius is so wonderful! Also, matching outfits would be fun eek!

rubber dickie

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by it dow sleep
(is crying in real life and i think i'm a lil drunk)(i am crying on KMC too)hey is GuitarBunny online

Thou shalt not belittle himself in front of an evil overlord, I have half a mind to kill you now. *pulls out gun and kills it dow sleep*

rubber dickie

Syren
Just quit taking notes already, when do I get to massacre the masses? eek!

LanİeWindu™
Just quit taking notes already, when do I get to massacre the masses? eek!

Feel free to start at anytime Mistress Syren. Just keep these rules handy and always abide by them.

LanİeWindu™
If one of my dungeon guards begins expressing concern over the conditions of the beautiful princess' cell, I will immediately transfer him to a less people oriented position.

I will hire a team of board-certified architects and surveyors to examine my castle and inform me of any secret passages and abandoned tunnels that I might not know about.

If the beautiful princess that I capture says "I'll never marry you! Never, do you hear me, NEVER!!!", I will say "Oh well" and kill her.

I will not strike a bargain with a demonic being then attempt to double-cross it simply because I feel like being contrary.

The deformed mutants and odd-ball psychotics will have their place in my Legion of Terror. However before I send them out on important covert missions that require tact and subtlety, I will first see if there is anyone else equally qualified who would attract less attention.

My Legion of Terror will be trained in basic marksmanship. Any who cannot learn to hit a man-sized target at 10 meters will be used for target practice.

Before employing any captured artifacts or machinery, I will carefully read the owners manual.

If it becomes necessary to escape, I will never stop to pose dramatically and toss off a one-liner.

I will never build a sentient computer smarter than I am.

My five-year-old child advisor will also be asked to decipher any code I am thinking of using. If he breaks the code in under 30 seconds, it will not be used. Note: This also applies to passwords.

Beast_Within
*splutter*

You think he's standing unprotected? HAHA, moron roll eyes (sarcastic) u called me a moron! cry

LanİeWindu™
Here's me as an evil overlord! evil face

Syren
You are such a man beast wink

BW, honey, you acted like one happy

LanİeWindu™

BW, honey, you acted like one happy

Leave it up to an Evil Mistress to be so blunt.

PrinceofBlades
<Enters the Prince with all his body gaurds and Monsters>
*Kneels respectively*
LanceWindu, A little word of advice, <stares at Syren> I would strongely suggest that you be alone on you conquests. For emotions are said to blind the reason, and the women are always the ones to hold the power. For truth be told they have more to offer than money and spoils. However, before I begin my compaigns to tharft you, <pulls out a sheath, but no sword> Get used to that sheath, For the sword that it houses will find a new home, in you.

*Rise and walk out of the room* O and by the way, being a previous evil overlord and all, I wouldn't try anything foolish. 24 different rounds will enter faster than lightening, but just as deadly. Good Campaignin.

*Close the door behind me*

Coldfire
Heh heh heh, of couse women are the ones who hold the power!! How else do we always beat the men with few weapons at hand?? laughing out loud

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
<Enters the Prince with all his body gaurds and Monsters>
*Kneels respectively*
LanceWindu, A little word of advice, <stares at Syren> I would strongely suggest that you be alone on you conquests. For emotions are said to blind the reason, and the women are always the ones to hold the power. For truth be told they have more to offer than money and spoils. However, before I begin my compaigns to tharft you, <pulls out a sheath, but no sword> Get used to that sheath, For the sword that it houses will find a new home, in you.

*Rise and walk out of the room* O and by the way, being a previous evil overlord and all, I wouldn't try anything foolish. 24 different rounds will enter faster than lightening, but just as deadly. Good Campaignin.

*Close the door behind me*

You insolent fool, do you really believe I would let that wretched winch (sorry Syren, just for fun) hold my power? She is here for eye candy and nothing more.

On another note I would like to see you come near me with that sword of swords. I myself am a more modern day evil overlord...

*pauses for just a second and admires his thrown*

...and so I use more, how do you say...*evil glare* modern weapons.

*pulls out his high calibur hand gun and aims it directly at PrinceofBlades head*

Now...what were you saying about thwarting me young sir?

*shoots*

Coldfire
The bullet disintegrates in midair. Lance whips around.

"You forgot about me," Coldfire said, "And that's a big mistake."

Beast_Within

BW, honey, you acted like one happy sad

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Coldfire
The bullet disintegrates in midair. Lance whips around.

"You forgot about me," Coldfire said, "And that's a big mistake."

I have guards watching your every move.

Guards! Arrest that person!

*6 guards step up and form a circle around Coldfire and immediately begin issuing corporal punishment*

Coldfire
With a large BANG! the people surrounding Coldfire were thrown forcefully backwards. "You would dare try and harm me??" she asked dangerously. "You would dare to trifle with a sorceress such as myself???"

Imaginary
Lance are you ok? confused

Beast_Within
*a ninja sneaks in and sticks to the cieling in the shadows. the ninja pulls out chinese stars, and waits for the right moment* ninja

LanİeWindu™
What you all seem to forget is that I am the supreme evil overlord of this land.

I will NOT say I am invincible, that's another one of my Overlord rules. But I have many different ways to take care of you all.

And yes citizen Ninja, I see you hiding in the rafters.

Beast_Within

Coldfire
"Many ways of taking care of us eh? Coldfire replied, folding her arms across her chest. "I would like to see you try. You're not the first evil overlord I've come up against you know."

PrinceofBlades
Suddenly 24 little red dots start hovering around LanceWindu "I warned you, and have you forgotten my monsters, and body gaurds?" and Four huge beasts swipe away Lance's gaurds like rag dolls.

"You would have done well to listen to me. Being the more experienced and all. As for the sword..." Pulls out an 5'8" blades, "this is for you," and strikes Lance.

Beast_Within
"Many ways of taking care of us eh? Coldfire replied, folding her arms across her chest. "I would like to see you try. You're not the first evil overlord I've come up against you know." i have decided to join you, for i would not win with both of you facing me

PrinceofBlades
Very wise choice

Imaginary
...when did this turn into a RPG?

Beast_Within
Originally posted by Imaginary
...when did this turn into a RPG? umm..just now laughing

Coldfire
"Join me hmmm? Well sure, why not," Coldfire says. "But I hope to see that you don't try to betray me..."

LanİeWindu™
*Lord Windu steps to the side as PrinceofBlades strikes*

You'll have to do better than that young chap, I tire of this lonesome fight. What say we all have a spot of tea and discuss your surrender.

Beast_Within
"Join me hmmm? Well sure, why not," Coldfire says. "But I hope to see that you don't try to betray me..." why would i do that? ninja

*jumps into the air, and slashes Lance through the middle*

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Imaginary
...when did this turn into a RPG?

What other way of finding the flaws to an evil overlord begining's than by experimenting and fixing from the actions of others. That's what made me so experienced, not so much my victories, but defeats.

LanİeWindu™
why would i do that? ninja

*jumps into the air, and slashes Lance through the middle*

*maniacle laugh*

You have erred my young friend, for you see I am the master of this world and I can manipulate time and space to my deepest desires. What you though was me, happened to be Coldfire. You have just killed your comrade in arms.

PrinceofBlades

PrinceofBlades

Beast_Within

Coldfire
"It was me, now was it?" Coldfire says, stepping out of the shadows. "That was only illusion."

Beast_Within
"It was me, now was it?" Coldfire says, stepping out of the shadows. "That was only illusion." besides...i stopped before impact..and, that wasn't me..

*apears out from behind Windu*

LanİeWindu™
Sorry to fair well with tea, any time of frozen drink will do. And can you turn it down in here, tis a bit warm -90 should do it. And my surrender, how bout our alligence?

Ah very well Sir Prince.

*yells to a mundane guard*

Where is my trusted advisor? Tell him to turn the damned air-conditioning on! Why is it so hard to find good help these days?

*turns back to Prince*

Now we were to discuss our alligence, eh? What are your demands? I'm sure we can find one way or another to merge our evil minions into one strong force that is nearly unstoppable.

*yells back to the guard*

Get Citizen Cook to make us some frothy frozen cappucino's and tell that damn advisor once more to turn the AC on! It's like freakin' Hades in here!

PrinceofBlades
*stops just before impact, and throws chinese stars at Windu*

nice save

Beast_Within
nice save thanks...

Coldfire
Coldfire wanders over. "I have to say, you do have a pretty nice set up here, Lance," she says.

LanİeWindu™
Thanks, I decided to go with a more colorful motif then the usual dark and gloomy castle.

PrinceofBlades
Ahh yes our alligence, well as you saw here today, it is very hard to find good help today. Which is why I offer you this sword. <tosses the other pathetiq one and it shatters on impact> As you can see, I have lied about the sword, however this one is genuine <pulls out a more shining and glimmering one> I wish only to be your right hand man, by which you command me with this sword. However, betray me not for this sword is enchanted, and will not cut me. I will accept what ever conditions you give me and by obedience is solid. I will not ever question you. And the only thing I ask in return is your complete and utter trust and confidence.

Beast_Within

PrinceofBlades
wow we went from trying to kill windu to comenting on his abode. Stunning

Beast_Within
wow we went from trying to kill windu to comenting on his abode. Stunning *stands on the cieling in the room Blades and Windu are in* ninja

PrinceofBlades
"May I Lord Windu?"

LanİeWindu™
Ahh yes our alligence, well as you saw here today, it is very hard to find good help today. Which is why I offer you this sword. <tosses the other pathetiq one and it shatters on impact> As you can see, I have lied about the sword, however this one is genuine <pulls out a more shining and glimmering one> I wish only to be your right hand man, by which you command me with this sword. However, betray me not for this sword is enchanted, and will not cut me. I will accept what ever conditions you give me and by obedience is solid. I will not ever question you. And the only thing I ask in return is your complete and utter trust and confidence.

Very well Supreme Commander of the Dark Army.

As for right now we shall be enjoying a feast fit for a king, or should I say....*raises eyebrow* Overlord? *laughs*

You two, Coldfire and Beast Within, what say you of the alliance struck here this day?

PrinceofBlades
Look up for one of your answers.

Beast_Within

PrinceofBlades
Than bow before your Overlord.

LanİeWindu™
*jumps down*

i wish not to fight, but to join.. ninja

How shall you prove your worth to me and the Supreme Commander?

Coldfire
Coldfire looks at Lance. "I go where Prince goes," she says. "And I think this allegiance will be very good indeed. I too would serve you."

Beast_Within

PrinceofBlades
If I may make a suggestion my lord. Let them work for me, if they truley be of worth I will tell you, but only under the utmost training.

PrinceofBlades
and watchful eye.

Coldfire
"Well Overlord, what do you say to that?" Coldfire asked.

Beast_Within
"Well Overlord, what do you say to that?" Coldfire asked. *waits for an answer*

LanİeWindu™
Very well, they may be under your care, but only as long as my most trusted advisor is there to accompany you.

Coldfire
"What, you do not trust me?" Coldfire asked. "I assure you, if you can trust Prince, you can trust me."

PrinceofBlades
excellent *bows* one more thing, what of Syren. I can not help but wonder what her reaction will be.

Beast_Within

LanİeWindu™
It is just a precautionary measure young Coldfire. Do you think I got to be the Overlord by being foolish? Do you dare question me?

PrinceofBlades
"What, you do not trust me?" Coldfire asked. "I assure you, if you can trust Prince, you can trust me."

Coldfire, how dare you speak to the overlord like that. Be happy that he allowed you to join in the first place.

PrinceofBlades

Coldfire
(Thanks sooo much there Prince......)

"Forgive me," Coldfire says, making a deep curtsy with her imaginary skirts.

Demarthl
shit, i mis oput aall the good stuff no expression on first glance and wreckededednesslessness isay, Lance : w00t! i hereby congratulkate the non newb evilguy! beer to you!
uhm... random people i cant seem to name,,, yes...indeed....

syren: i loath you droolio no expression
and continous rant...

PrinceofBlades
Now coldfire, leave us as we have much to discuss over this wonderous meal that seems to becoming our way. <and eleven cooks push a train of metal carts all fully loaded sarted entering the room> *takes deep breath* ahhhhhh, good to see the temperature dropping.

Mist
If I just so happen to capture my enemy alive and well, I will in no way invite him to join me for a three course lunch. I will shoot him where he stands.

I will go to the effort of hiring henchmen who only look like me. Therefore, if the going gets tough, I get going, and the henchmen can stay and die. Of course I will get myself a small tattoo on an insignificant part of my body, so my own troops will not question whether I am the real me.

Anyone who questions my orders will be shot....especially if they manage to point out a small flaw in any of my plans. I will laugh and pretend I had already thought of it, while secretly thinking of ways to fix the problem.

My wizard/sorceror/mad scientist will not be locked in a tower under guard protection, just in case he feels the need to get back at me for treating him harshly.

In no way shall I install any slow death traps, ie. gas chambers, closing walls.....my death traps will be instant. ie a spray of bullets in the surrounding area.

I will not underestimate any enemy, big or small, weak or powerful. They will all be dealt with swiftly.

All the computers/mainframes will be protected with finger scan, retina scan, voice scan and every other possible way of scanning an idividual. In the event that anyone needs to access any computer/mainframe urgently...too bad, they will wait.

I will not store my plans for world domination and the blueprints of my superweapon on any computer. They will destroyed after being utterly memorized to the single last detail.

i like this game big grin

Coldfire
Niiiiiice..... lol.

Anyways.....

PrinceofBlades
o boy, hello demathl, what do we owe this most unpleasent suprise?

LanİeWindu™
excellent *bows* one more thing, what of Syren. I can not help but wonder what her reaction will be.

She is to be killed immediately. There is no use in waiting for her to return to the fortress just to have her unleash her wrath upon me.

Disperse the warriors into the regions, find Lady Syren and take her out, warn the men to not under estimate her and to make this as smooth as possible. I want cold, hard, undenying proof of her death.

Demarthl
o boy, hello demathl, what do we owe this most unpleasent suprise?
you owe me silence and utter rwverace for eternity, i bellow unto thy wrath and dessimate all thy biddings, beg for thy humble elf whilst thee whimpers i shalt gloat upom thee and thy pitful glee of euphoria, and go to bed because i am drunk no expression

PrinceofBlades
Ahh this is perfect, send me, and I will not fail thee.

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Demarthl
you owe me silence and utter rwverace for eternity, i bellow unto thy wrath and dessimate all thy biddings, beg for thy humble elf whilst thee whimpers i shalt gloat upom thee and thy pitful glee of euphoria, and go to bed because i am drunk no expression

Ah, yes, I see the jester has come to offer his entertainment during our feast, Commander.

PrinceofBlades

I think you should speak to me with respect, considering you have no power here. As for the drunkedness, go and take a long walk off a short cliff.

PrinceofBlades

Coldfire
"I'm glad I decided to join...." Coldfire says. "Hello Demarthl. I see you just decided to wander in and stuff...."

PrinceofBlades
But your happiness above all others, my lord.

LanİeWindu™
I would do well with out this jester.

Very well.

*claps hands to have Demarthl taken away*

Now, what say you on this matter with Lady Syren, how will you take care of her?

Coldfire
"My life is but to serve you my lord."

Beast_Within
*walks around, exploring*

Demarthl
I think you should speak to me with respect, considering you have no power here. As for the drunkedness, go and take a long walk off a short cliff.
kiss my ring piece and enjuoy it you naive child.

Ken, clean up for me im tired happy

PrinceofBlades
I would prefer silently of course, but your method of choice overpowers mine.

PrinceofBlades

Spits at his ring piece, "I would rather walk off the cliff for you."

LanİeWindu™

How dare you try to order your Overlord around?

Coldfire, let me see you demonstrate your weapons prowess on the jester.

Coldfire
"Demarthl, you need a cold shower or something before you get yourself killed."

Beast_Within
Spits at his ring piece, "I would rather walk off the cliff for you." *apears out of the darkness*

need anything, my master?

PrinceofBlades
Your overlord gave you an order, Coldfire.

LanİeWindu™
I would prefer silently of course, but your method of choice overpowers mine.

Yes *strokes chin* a silent death would come as a great surprise to our Mistress of evil, be warned, she keeps a full compliment of guards and spies around her at all times.

Be quick with your sword and bring back her head.

PrinceofBlades
*apears out of the darkness*

need anything, my master?

No need, watch as you sister takes care of this.

Beast_Within
No need, watch as you sister takes care of this. certainly..its about time she took up my fighting skills.. ninja

Demarthl

PrinceofBlades

Mist
I will in no way personally oversee the contruction of my superweapon/fortress while it is in the vulnerable state of being completed. Also, I will build several of each, hidden in various locations.

I will be sure to make various fake documents disguised as plans for my fortress/superweapon. These plans will lead any enemy in the complete opposite direction of my real superweapon/fortress.

In the event that any one of my fortresses/superweapons is destroyed by the enemy during the building phase, I will let them celebrate and continue to think they have destroyed my one and only power. I will not laugh/taunt at having them destroyed only ONE of my plans.

All my food/beverages will be made personally by me. Therefore there will be no chance of my food being poisoned.

Each of my henchmen will be personally interviewed by me before being hired to guard my secret artifact/weapons. If I suspect they may be a spy, I will shoot them. I will also hire assassins to watch over them should they actually turn out to be a spy.

All my guards will have guards.

Any sudden change of plans will be carried out immediately by my henchmen, with no questions asked. If someone other than me changes the plans, I will shoot them.

I will not allow my rival to engage with me one on one should they reach me. They will be shot instantly.

oops....got a bit carried away with the length....big grin its too fun.....damn you lance*shakes fist at lance*

ps. can i be your advisorbig grin

PrinceofBlades
sorry im not in the rolep

(Your lucky I left the room, or you wouldn't know the relief of you ridding yourself of that hangover.)

LanİeWindu™
sorry im not in the rolep

Coldfire
Whoa... I just got lost there... Sorry, am I supposed to do something???

PrinceofBlades
Not anymore

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Mist
can i be your advisorbig grin

If you so please, but I shall make you bow down to my lightsaber spoon...nah, you can join if you feel like it. I trust my advisors more than other Overlords do, so expect a dental plan. big grin

lil bitchiness
Then a heroine called Alecto will rise with a rebels and kick your sorry vain arse, then take over and marry Darth Vader yes

Then escape with Elvis and Vader in an UFO.

Demarthl

Coldfire
Coldfire blinks. "Is there anything I can do for you, my Overlord?"

PrinceofBlades
Well, lance *yawns* I will carry out the assasination attempt first thing tommorrow, I will dispatch my gaurdians to follow her, and when I wake up at 6:30 eastern time, She will be the first site I see, her head that is.

Mist

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Then a heroine called Alecto will rise with a rebels and kick your sorry vain arse, then take over and marry Darth Vader yes

Then escape with Elvis and Vader in an UFO.

*pulls out his gun and takes lil b out*

Never come to my fortress and gloat about wanting to overthrow me and not be prepared to die.

*turns to Mist*

Adviser! How is it that all these random pheasants are finding my fortress of evil?

Beast_Within
Not anymore *raises an eyebrow*

LanİeWindu™
Well, lance *yawns* I will carry out the assasination attempt first thing tommorrow, I will dispatch my gaurdians to follow her, and when I wake up at 6:30 eastern time, She will be the first site I see, her head that is.

Very well, just make sure this job is taken care of, I don't want to see you here again until her head is at my feet.

Beast_Within

Coldfire
Coldfire stands there, waiting for her orders....

lil bitchiness

LanİeWindu™
Beast Within, Coldfire stand guard over the fortress and kill anyone trying to enter. There is no one expected tonight, so all those who shall try to pass are trespassers.

PrinceofBlades

LanİeWindu™
You're free to try, but letting me know of your plans only gives me time to come up with a counterplan.

This is why I am the Overlord and you my fair lady are just a winch. (once again, just for fun, I love you Milla!)

PrinceofBlades

Mist

Coldfire
Coldfire grins. "I know exactly what I can do to protect the fortress," she says. She goes off to work her spells.

LanİeWindu™
Yes, we need to move to a new location sometime soon. Make this a fake fortress while we are safely secure in a secret area.

PrinceofBlades
I don't think it was wise saying that out loud.

lil bitchiness

Beast_Within

PrinceofBlades
lets jynx this place so that if the good guys want to use this as there hiding place it crumbles with them in it.

Coldfire
Coldfire puts spells all over the castle, making it nearly impenetrable.

LanİeWindu™
I don't think it was wise saying that out loud.

But then again, I could be just saying that as a ruse to any rebel spies who may be listening in on this very conversation.

I would never be so foolish as to give away the true location of my fortress.

Beast_Within

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>