Grievous guard vs. Anakin (padawan)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
no comment.

ArthasKnight
Having not seen the Grievous guards fight, I can't answer this.

Darth_Nefarus
Anakin would still win. He's still immensely powerful for a padawan. And he has the force.

Darth_Glentract
the Grevious Guards were Jedi killers but Anakin was the Chosen One and even though I hate the chosen one crap i have to say that it would probably not let anakin die anyways. skill wise it would be close but anakin would win.

jackstain
Anakin

kid-adi-mundi
anakin

Jaster Fett
Padawin anakin would lose, he couldn't beat dooku and The General takes on 6 jedi at onces in the cartoon series and kills 4 of them and hevily wounds 2 of them, and they only live because 50 clone troopers save them, and all that is based on the movie, not to mention he stands on one foot and fights with 3 lightsabers at a time which is an advantage

The General Wins

Darth Mantis
Grievous's guard, not Grievous him self. Droids he created himself to fend off jedi.

Jaster Fett
oh sorry read it totally wrong my bad

Darth_Janus
A guard? Perhaps Anakin could win. But really, Anakin as a padawan got destroyed by Dooku, who trained Grievious himself in his methods. It is likely that such guards would have andequate knowledge to defeat a mere padawan, even if he had the Force bursting from his ass he was so potentially powerful.

Board Walker
Is Anakin in the Zone for this fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.