Revenge of the Sith in IMAX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HAROLD
Does anybody know if there's a midnight showing of ROTS in any IMAX theater?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

TheElectricFox
ROTS WILL NOT BE IN IMAX

Stunrun
We have an IMAX theater in my local town. Im sure it will make an IMAX debut sometime after the movie comes out

Stunrun
Originally posted by TheElectricFox
ROTS WILL NOT BE IN IMAX

is this true?blink

HAROLD
Originally posted by TheElectricFox
ROTS WILL NOT BE IN IMAX

Why? AOTC was!

Jedi Priestess
How about checking at the official site? roll eyes (sarcastic)

HAROLD
Good idea. Going there now...

HAROLD
It doesn't say anywhere on the OS that it's showing in IMAX

HAROLD
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

LandoSpeeder2
Well, since their is a digital version for ROTS, I'm sure that will play at IMAX theaters. So I'd definitely say yes, rots will be shown on IMAX.

HAROLD
BIG QUESTION: will there be a midnight showing?

LandoSpeeder2
A midnight showing for the Digital (possibly IMAX) release?

HAROLD
yes

LandoSpeeder2
Maybe. Don't know for sure, I assume at some places.

Stunrun
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
How about checking at the official site? roll eyes (sarcastic)

why roll your eyes?blink hes not stupid u know

Jedi Priestess
Oh come on Stun, there was absolutely no need for this thread. Two reasons, One, I think there has already been one on this topic and two, because things like this can be found on the OS and the laziness of people astounds me.

Stunrun
True

((The_Anomaly))
Jedi Priestess u generally like to bad talk threads eh? :P

Jedi Priestess
Can you say that in English? blink

Darth Subjekt
that was....he forgot to put in a comma. but this isnt grammer class Mrs. Priestess. stick out tongue big grin

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
that was....he forgot to put in a comma. but this isnt grammer class Mrs. Priestess. stick out tongue big grin

Obviously, or your post would have read: That was English, he just forgot to insert a comma, but this isnt grammar class Ms. Priestess. Ya smartass Subjekt. stick out tongue

Darth Subjekt
But i still love ya JP stick out tongue

JediStang
Hopefully

WOOT!

Sir Trefor
There is an Edwards Theatre in my city that has an IMAX screen; on the same property in an entirely different building; that will be showing Revenge of the Sith At 3:00 AM of opening day. I am positive of this, as I have already purchased tickets.

I believe this to be the only scheduled time that the movie will be showed on that screen; however...

Since there has been no official news on an actual IMAX release, I have a feeling that the theatre has projection equipment that can expand the normal frame to the giant IMAX screen. This means that the picture will not be quite as crystal clear as true IMAX. Since it's digital, though... it should still be a pretty awesome experience... big grin.

-Trevor

PS- Greetings to all from Fresno, California! This is my first post here!

sasa
Hi y'all!! They gonna show an imax version of ROTS here in Malaysia!! Schedule to release about a week after the original theaterical run!! Can't Wait!! smile

Sir Trefor
Yes, on an IMAX screen; but not on a "reel"(man, that's a bad pun) 70mm print; as far as I know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.