Favorite Ultimate series?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
well, which is it?

ScarletSpider
Ultimates. The only one, other than Millar's original X-Men run, that hasn't waned in its goodness.

SnakeEyes
Yeah, the Ultimates is probably my favorite also, with X-men as second and Spidey as third

pr1983
ultimates is pretty damn good...

X-Logan
Ultimate X-Men is my favorite

David Duchovony
Mine too. Poor Hank. sad

SnakeEyes
Yeah, I really want Ultimate X-Men to have some large event, like Apocalypse coming into play or something. I have read volumes 1-10, but not the current arc... what is it about?

eleveninches
Ultimates is my current fave. I cant wait to see the avengers realise that thor was telling the truth about Loki.

I used to like UXM, but its really gone downhill in the previous year.

Ultimate secret hardly had any meaningful dialogue at all.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Yeah, I really want Ultimate X-Men to have some large event, like Apocalypse coming into play or something.

DONT CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINKS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SPOILED.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LAST WARNING
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

http://img231.echo.cx/img231/835/uxm49231zz.jpg
http://img231.echo.cx/img231/3747/uxm49241fa.jpg

Do you think that is Sinister's hallucinations or perhaps the real Apocalypse?

Mainstream
Ultimate Xmen...the coming of Apocalypse....that'd be sweet....I can't wait to see Ultimate Cable. cable

ScarletSpider
Ultimate Apocalypse was so ambiguous he could or couldn't be real. I think a mutant calling himself Apocalypse would be cool, with Apoc's usual motivations, but try to cut out some of the convoluted backstory.

Draco69
Ultimate X-Men has gotten worse and worse in my opinion. Bendis and Millar were the only good highlights.

Mainstream
you think the book will pick up when Singer takes over sometime this year.

eleveninches
Ultimates is getting really good. They've picked up on the part of thor that was my favourate in the 616 version, where he is not sure whether he is really a god or if he is just being paranoid and delusional.

SnakeEyes
I always wait till the graphic novels are out, so i am always a little behind on whats going on. I knew about all the Apocalypse stuff though, I was just wondering if they were going to expand upon it and actually make him a large-scale villain... That is real...

eleveninches
They are planning on a crossover between ultimate F4, and 616 marvel

SnakeEyes
BUMP

SnakeEyes
I didn't like how they changed Doom's name... made me angrier than the Hulk!

SnakeEyes
Yeah, I just read volume 2 of Ultimate FF and it was alright, nothing too special...

ScarletSpider
Yeah. Ellis' run sucked.

SnakeEyes
I heard Ultimate Iron Man is really good? Can anyone verify that?

manjaro
ultimate f4 is shaping up to be something awseome... its my second behind the ultimates.. i wanna see whats gonna happen with the hulk, or how they're gonna deal with wife beating pym

FieryBalrog
Ultimate X-men has been pretty above-average throughout most of its run, with some especially good arcs... I especially liked 38-45 or so, although thats the tail end of one arc and the beginning of the standalones...

Spideys Sister
USM and the ultimates are my faves. I collect USM and am about to try collectinting the Ultimates.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I heard Ultimate Iron Man is really good? Can anyone verify that? No he sucks from what I've seen I lost interest.

SnakeEyes
Damn... I was hoping for another good Ultimate series...

willRules
they should have ultimate Deadpool! eek!

SnakeEyes
I'm sure they'll introduce him in one of the series'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.